Knoxville

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 03:16 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX in WR Blue
Knoxville

Just to let you guys know there is a sweet new shop off of Topside Road. Its on the left about a mile past Pellissippi heading to Alcoa HWY (east). Name of the place is FASTECH and they specialize in Subaru and Hondas. They do all kinds of service work and rebuilds.

Justin
Old 07-30-2005, 09:57 PM

fastech???

I want everyone to know that "fastech" should be named "slowtech" especially since the owner's car can't get out of 13's in 1/4 mi with all the upgrades?! Pretty sad if you ask me! So, my question to you is what does he speacialize in, making cars slower than factory?
Old 08-13-2005, 12:36 AM

not really. I believe he ran low 13's and for sure could run high to mid 12's next time. There is a lot more then making a car fast too. Fast service and good work is hard to find. But nice try kid.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:12 AM

Thumbs up "slowtech"

"should run?" For your information child, a car that has the upgrades that he has should run better than 12's. A stock turbo WRX can run 12's. He is just so full of his own self to see that his car is a terd, and will never be better than that. Like the old saying goes "you can polish a terd any way you want, but in the end it will always be a terd!" And as far a quality, if you consider a shop that operates on stolen parts quality, then so be it. But if his work was quality, than why doesn't it show in his car and the cars that he builds? Perhaps he needs a better driver, or maybe a better car! Mark DOES NOT specialize in anything but TALK. And I think, I can honestly say the same for you--KID!

FASTENF
Old 08-15-2005, 12:14 PM

Well you just proved my point that your an idiot. A stock WRX can't run 12's. A stock wrx will run low 14's in the 1/4 mile and even an STi will run low 13's (13.2 on average). I really hope you don't own one because you should really know your facts. The Easy Street WRX will do low 10's and puts out over 1000 wheel hp. It takes a lot of money and time to generate a car like this into the 11's. FASTECH is a new company and might not ne off to the point of where they want but they are on a great start. Yes they do quality work. As far as jacked parts goes, if you have no proof it's heresay and I doubt they deal in that. So if you would like to get your FACTS straight then maybe we can continue this conversation, but I think you have a lot of learning to do. If you want to spread rumers then go back to middle school. And it's turd not terd.

BlTCH slap in the face,

Justin
Old 08-17-2005, 02:33 PM

Thumbs down "slowtech"

Justin (If that's what you insist on being called),

Since it seems like all you can do is hang by Mark's ***** , so let ME give YOU the much needed education lesson in Subaru facts! So here it goes-MORON- To start out, let me correct your first wrong statement: Let me address your attention to a website commonly visited by MOST Subaru owners NASIOC.COM. Under this website you will find a proven power braggers, and in this section there are subarus that can run 12's in a 1/4. Second mistake, ready for this one **** sucker? Pick up any magazine and you will see that Easy Street is now running NINE's, yes NINE's in their car! OHHHHH!!!! Who is the Subaru Junkie NOW?????

Look kid, before I school you anymore, let me just tell you this, stop sucking on Mark's **** and come face to face with reality! Mark is only there because of one reason---- his father had money to keep his fat butt employed becaused Subaru didn't want to anymore! He was stealing from Grayson Subaru. There are some facts for you! And as fas as him handling stolen parts, well I guess he shouldn't go around telling strangers that go into the store that they are stolen.

I guess we all think that we know quality when we see it, but I know that I would not like for a guy who can't get his car, or any other car that he works on to run right to touch mine even if his father was rich. You can kiss his *** all you want, but I know the truth! And the truth is, Mark might think he knows about cars, but even with the manuals, he still can't put the parts on right! I have a question for you...what kind of car do you have that you believe in him so much? I hope not a Subaru? Since you obviously don't know a damn thing about them!
Old 08-18-2005, 08:31 PM

The schooling has already been done by me son. You said stock Subarus run 12's. Nice job man. And I said I wanted facts about stolden parts. not Heresay. And I never claimed to know all there is to Subarus, keeping up with time slips is just reading current news. Better to not know the newest 1/4 times then make a dumb statement like stock wrx's can run 12's. I think my job is done here. Are there any other slightly intelligent people around in Knoxville? Please dont let this douche be the only one.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:33 PM

You know, you have got to be the slowest person I have EVER spoken to! If you can scroll up and read, I wrote "stock turbo" not "stock Subaru"-- Idiot! Do some research before you try to out smart somebody! You just proved that you aren't worth talking to. I am done wasting my time with you and your keen attention to detail! You and Mark deserve eachother! LOSERS!

Nice talking to you--Dumb ***!
Fastenf
Old 09-05-2005, 11:58 PM

You really really are missing the point. i have had my car car worked on twice there. You have not. Yes he does great work. I have my car to prove that. What you say about ripped off parts well... you have nothing to back that up... I don't care if you know more about Subaru's then I, but you have lost your train of thought. Not only is his car fast and could be a lot faster, but starting a business, improving your car, and dealing with whatever else is a big task and takes a lot of time and effort. Like I said, he does great work. My clutch has never felt better ( he even adjusted the accelerator ) but the car is smoothed out and runs better then stock. This is a knoxville thread and I wanted to make it known that he does great work. Im glad you won't respond because this site and area does not need your negative comments nor your heresay and slander that you cannot back up through experiance. I can. Do you have a new business? Do you have a car that improves all the time? It takes a lot to be able to do great work, and take the risks of opening up something like that which is more then you have done Im sure. You are a disapointment to this site, thread and Subaru owners and I hope I never see you and recognize you on the street because I will give you a peace of my mind to your face. Be a little more Human and understanding and not such a douche. Heresay is for children. Back your words up.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:49 PM

Car Info: 2002 subaru wrx
Justin,
I wanted you to know that I can back up what Fastenf has stated about Mark 100%. I know Mark, and he did work on my car, and in fact his work will never compare to that of Chad. Mark stole a motor from me (and yes it was a Subaru motor), failed to put my car in timing the right way, and broke my axle. Not to mention, he ripped out my clutch! If you call that great craftsmanship, then you are sadly mistaken! Originally, my car was built by Chad , and I will always stand behind him for the great work that he did! My car was faster than Mark's as a matter of a fact...we were able to get a 7.5 pass out of it. Better than Mark has ever done! And as far as Fastenf's comments about his "business" and the way he came about it, it is true. He was Fired from Grayson Subaru. Look kid, you know me and know that I am a honest person. I would not "slander" anyone, but when I see a pile of ****, I have to call it like I see it! With his reputation in my area, I know he will not get any business! The people that know him, can honestly say that they will never go to his shop because of the overpriced, half-*** job that he does. And I have a question for you, why doesn't Mark back himself up? Is he aware that he is getting called out, or does he not care because he know's that it is the truth? Oh, and by the way, the correct spelling is "experience".

Boostnu
Old 09-11-2005, 11:49 PM

Car Info: '00 2.5 RS BRP
LOL
I think boostnu should have been bustinU ..hehe

Since my RS - which was pretty stock, was 14:53 1/4
(though a best time) a wrx can well be in the 12's

The ESX car is just over 900 hp an not to the wheels but also
carried a full street setup usually (subs etc) Wonder what that tube chassis Pro Stock runs ?

I think TopSpeed over by ATL has the fastest
street STi in this area?
Old 09-12-2005, 11:50 AM

Are you really trying to correct my spelling. Did you happen to read what time I posted that? If your engine was ripped off then why didn't you go to the authorities? Did you make a complaint to the BBB about his shop and work? If no complaints were filed and there is no hard evidence then what you say is heresay and slander. All I know is that the work done to my car is of top shape and runs great. I have not had any work done to my car since , so if you would like to check out the quality of work I have no problem showing it to anyone. Second, was I compairing Mark to Chad? No. So who gives a **** about him. Im sure he does great work. I have seen his old car. It LOOKED nice. Didn't he blow his engine? Maybe I am thinking of the wrong person but I am pretty sure he did. Correct me if I am wrong. Wasn't he also going to do a TT setup? What happened to that? And maybe if you saw how busy the shop was you could see that he indeed is getting business. Like I said, give me some evidence. He now owns his own shop. Who cares about Grayson. They suck anyways.

Flip C. a STOCK WRX is not in the 12's. low 14's.
The ESX has more then 900 hp with a new 1/4 time of 8.85@173 mph.
The Zero Sports car has over 1200 hp and will soon be up to around 1400 hp with a 2.2L engine!
Old 09-15-2005, 06:56 PM

Hope everyone is going to NOPI. If you are have a safe trip and lots of fun!