View Poll Results: Which would you give up for three months?
sex
30.30%
computers / internet
69.70%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Which would you give up for three months?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 12:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Here are some personal stories from some I clubbers I am going to share, ill refrain from saying their names, but if they want to admit it was them, so be it.

Iclub member 1 was single and lady actionless for 6 months. Finally met a lawyer chick and got a chance to **** her. Keep in mind its been a lengthy time period for him from his last **** experience. he lasts maybe 2 minutes going in, says ill brb and is good to go after.

Another iclubber had an experience with a woman in an awkward setting. He lasted for over 45 minutes. How I know this is because I was waiting for him. I asked him how it was, he didn't pop. Ok cool. Never complained about blue ***** or his **** falling off.

Soooo extreme sexual stimulation and not nutting didn't cause blue *****. Also holding out for a long time does not increase how long you will last either. This was based on reliable and personal experiences of fellow Iclubbers.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by silentkry
unless you haven't relieved yourself then your ***** should be black and have fallen off by now.
my ***** are still attached and look normal

Originally Posted by sigma pi
la raza?
what about it?
Old 12-18-2008, 12:40 PM
VIP Member

Maybe its just Fin???

See a doctor
Old 12-18-2008, 12:41 PM

Car Info: oh seben lay-gah-C
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
Maybe its just Fin???

See a doctor
maybe maybe that why i would give up the interweb and become a bag boy for 3 month
Old 12-18-2008, 12:44 PM
VIP Member

What would being a bagboy solve or do for you? I'm lost a little bit here
Old 12-18-2008, 12:47 PM

What would being a bagboy solve or do for you? I'm lost a little bit here
i have to quit my job -_- for 3 months or rack enough vaca time to take off for 3 months (if they allow ha)... i just joked about it in an earlier post in the thread, that's all.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
i have to quit my job -_- for 3 months or rack enough vaca time to take off for 3 months (if they allow ha)... i just joked about it in an earlier post in the thread, that's all.
read below, since you didn't read it the 1st time

Originally Posted by c279a
No internet or computer usage for 3 months? This means no email, texting, IM'ing, forums, gaming (console or PC), and you can only use your cellphone for phone calls (no PDAs or smartphones). (Your daily job doesn't count)
if you have to use computers or the interenet at work for work use only then it's ok. Slacking off iming or surfing the net, no
Old 12-18-2008, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by c279a
read below, since you didn't read it the 1st time
then never mind :P
Old 12-18-2008, 12:53 PM
VIP Member

With the way the economy is right now and if I was offered 3 months vacation. I would hole myself up with food video games and internet because that will save money in the long run. If I decided to go to dominican republic where sex trade is still legal, I'd be broke within 1 week.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
paid vacation? i don't think companies would offer so encourage that at this point.
maybe non-paid
Old 12-18-2008, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Here are some personal stories from some I clubbers I am going to share, ill refrain from saying their names, but if they want to admit it was them, so be it.

Iclub member 1 was single and lady actionless for 6 months. Finally met a lawyer chick and got a chance to **** her. Keep in mind its been a lengthy time period for him from his last **** experience. he lasts maybe 2 minutes going in, says ill brb and is good to go after.

Another iclubber had an experience with a woman in an awkward setting. He lasted for over 45 minutes. How I know this is because I was waiting for him. I asked him how it was, he didn't pop. Ok cool. Never complained about blue ***** or his **** falling off.

Soooo extreme sexual stimulation and not nutting didn't cause blue *****. Also holding out for a long time does not increase how long you will last either. This was based on reliable and personal experiences of fellow Iclubbers.
Ahahahahahahhaahhaha!
Old 12-18-2008, 12:58 PM

With the way the economy is right now and if I was offered 3 months vacation. I would hole myself up with food video games and internet because that will save money in the long run. If I decided to go to dominican republic where sex trade is still legal, I'd be broke within 1 week.
Originally Posted by kenji815
paid vacation? i don't think company would offer that at this point.
paid vacation for 3 months then find temp job for 3 month, i.e. bag boy, save money up for DR trip... sounds like a plan!
Old 12-18-2008, 12:59 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
you can quote la raza too
Old 12-18-2008, 01:08 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx

LOL.... woah hahaha
Old 12-18-2008, 01:08 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
paid vacation for 3 months then find temp job for 3 month, i.e. bag boy, save money up for DR trip... sounds like a plan!
great idea minus the DR trip comon now we are in a recession! save up!!!

Quick Reply: Which would you give up for three months?