who does not own an apple product?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 11:15 AM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
Originally Posted by kunfuzion
icp, slayer, and other death rock type of stuff????
I might have slayer somewhere, but i usually listen to stuff that pumps me up. Fast paced, angry music.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:23 AM

Car Info: 04 Red Impreza, 84 Levin GT-SR5
Originally Posted by samurai
I might have slayer somewhere, but i usually listen to stuff that pumps me up. Fast paced, angry music.
such as???? new kids on the block or back street boys type of stuff?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:25 AM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
Originally Posted by samurai
Originally Posted by kunfuzion
such as???? new kids on the block or back street boys type of stuff?
lol..... see my music list that i gave when i edited my post.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:26 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
iono kinda scared of tim being listening to angry music..... watch hes going to be one of those who kill everyone and no one is going to suspect him.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:23 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by theheckwithyou
iono kinda scared of tim being listening to angry music..... watch hes going to be one of those who kill everyone and no one is going to suspect him.
we calll it out every monday and thursday
Old 08-29-2008, 12:46 PM

Car Info: '02 silver WRX sedan
I own an iPod, got my mom an iPod Touch for her birthday and am getting a new MacBook Pro(for Logic). I'll probably get myself a Touch - borrowed my mom's for travel and it was a great little gizmo to have on my trip. Between the movies, music, web, email, slideshows and whatnot...

Originally Posted by laoba
Yeah, it's too bad Apple bought out and cut off Logic support (Emagic.) Powerbooks are so expensive compared to the "bang for the buck" PC laptops...

OSX is a great platform to work with, and having native firewire is a huge plus cause i guess it's still an option or not avail still for PC laptops.

i will say whenever quicktime loads it crashes my PC though . lol. don't know whether to blame MS or Apple for that one... I doubt i will ever buy an ipod or an iphone though.
I'd say Apple buying out Emagic was the best thing to happen to Logic (unless you're a PC user...) . Performancewise, GUI-wise, plug-in wise - Logic is the best it's ever been. But then again, back when Logic was cross-platform, I had both a PC and a Mac - there was no comparison in performance on the 2 machines. The PC version (on a new machine) was unusable compared to Logic running on even an iMac. After that I decided I'd use Macs for music and build my own PCs for gaming/Photoshop, everything else.

I was down in Los Angeles last week - was at a couple music production studios - one in particular was starting to go away from ProTools (for the most part - I doubt for mastering and much recording) and using Logic almost exclusively - one guy suggested he's seeing other studios starting to do it too. They love the "Logic sound", think the new interface is very intuitive and find many of the plug ins very useable.

I'm using Logic 7 on an older iBook (runs fine until you bust out a serious Sculpture sound), about to upgrade to the latest version when I get the MacBook Pro. Very excited.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:26 PM

Car Info: 08 silver sti
i just got beat maker for my iphone best 20 dollars i have spend. that app is awesome i can export and import sound. i just all morning making beats on my iphone it was so easy and fun!!1