View Poll Results: When is Impressive G gonna get his STI.
He BS
47.37%
He has it now
5.26%
He is going to get it in Aug
15.79%
He is going to get a car, but a new Corolla?
26.32%
He gonna roll with the 06 STI
5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

When is Impressive-G gonna get his STI?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 01:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by samurai
Wow, i didn't know that LHDs came with the sr20det out of the factory for Europe? If so.. The US was robbed again!!

Tim

according to Hank Jenkins of Nissan corp the US Market wasn't interested in turbo chargers at the time, they were interested in bigger displacement.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:17 PM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
according to Hank Jenkins of Nissan corp the US Market wasn't interested in turbo chargers at the time, they were interested in bigger displacement.
The NASCAR crowd strikes again in that case...

Tim
Old 08-18-2005, 02:26 PM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
Originally Posted by Impresive-G

I been driving for about 4 years now. No accedents. only been driving 8 months legaly but with no insurance. No accedents.

im sure ill be fine but this tim eill have insurance
There is nothing legal about driving w/o insurance. Also I'll make sure to park and drive faaaaaaaaar away from you.

Tim
Old 08-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
like a 3.8litre toilet?
Old 08-19-2005, 06:41 PM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe
Oh this sucks im a get pownded right now

We didnt approve for 35k. So no Sti. Im really really pistt off right now. They said we have to wait 9 months.

Plus side were going tommorrow to see if we can get a wrx cause we got to get rid of this camry we have.

But still hope for a Sti in the near future. Just have to wait till next year. Going for 06 STi.

Its only because we waited at the last min and bad credit. Just have to wait for another 9 months =,(.......
Old 08-19-2005, 07:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon

We didnt approve for 35k. So no Sti. Im really really pistt off right now. They said we have to wait 9 months.

Plus side were going tommorrow to see if we can get a wrx cause we got to get rid of this camry we have.

But still hope for a Sti in the near future. Just have to wait till next year. Going for 06 STi.

Its only because we waited at the last min and bad credit. Just have to wait for another 9 months =,(.......
Which dealer did you go to?

Your lesson: Check your credit before applying for the loan.

I got my loan approved at peoplefirst.com before going to the dealer. Save a lot of trouble. Who said you need to wait 9 months?

Sometime dealer try to mess you up by telling you you didn't get approve and stuff so that they make you get a loan with a higher rate. (dealer told me my APR is 18% first, but my capitalone gave me 5.25%). Know your credit score, do your homework, then go to the dealer. You can do free credit report checking, just pay couple of bucks extra to see your score as well.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:46 PM

Car Info: '05 OBP WRX SW
I voted BS, cause he got pwned!!!!!!

silly george!
Old 08-19-2005, 07:49 PM

Next time, ask Sigma-Pi how to buy a car! 'Cause he's a car-buying sort-of guy! Yay Sigma-Pi!!!

Last edited by jdmfan13; 08-19-2005 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Cause the guy who's name was originally here, doesn't want the credit.. mmmmkay?!
Old 08-19-2005, 07:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by jdmfan13
Next time, ask Louis how to buy a car! 'Cause he's a car-buying sort-of guy! Yay Louis!!!
No, ask Sigma Pi, cause he has a lot of brotherly love.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO

yup you got powned.......your getting a wrx for now, but getting an sti next year???? wtf......subaru doesn't lease cars....they're not honda.....
Old 08-19-2005, 07:52 PM

In the city of angels, we're all brothers of love... or something. or something... or no, shoot your friend...
Old 08-19-2005, 08:36 PM

Yea we did check the credit. From Nevada Federal Credei Union. they gave my mom the no go and ****. They said get the new car but affordable one and pay it for the next 9 months. So he credit will go up.

This aint like our 1st car. Shes gotten like 6 or 7 cars b4.

No were not going to lease the wrx. just loan it for a few good 9 months cause i need a dam car. I cant be showin up to school with my 88 Tercel everyday.

Anyways. ill have to wait till May i think or June. For the mean time. Get a job and save up money.

Yep POWNDED!
Old 08-19-2005, 08:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Yea we did check the credit. From Nevada Federal Credei Union. they gave my mom the no go and ****. They said get the new car but affordable one and pay it for the next 9 months. So he credit will go up.

This aint like our 1st car. Shes gotten like 6 or 7 cars b4.

No were not going to lease the wrx. just loan it for a few good 9 months cause i need a dam car. I cant be showin up to school with my 88 Tercel everyday.

Anyways. ill have to wait till May i think or June. For the mean time. Get a job and save up money.

Yep POWNDED!

you CAN'T lease a wrx...subaru doesn't do lease stuff.......one thing that can mess up your credit is having late payments....has your mom had a lot of those???
Old 08-19-2005, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by c279a
you CAN'T lease a wrx...subaru doesn't do lease stuff.......one thing that can mess up your credit is having late payments....has your mom had a lot of those???
Yea a few thats why. She lies to me too much. AND WERE NOT LEASING IT!
Old 08-19-2005, 09:18 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
bummer oh well its not the end of the world and anyways your young and other kids would be jelouse and screw with it and it would be all thrashed

Quick Reply: When is Impressive-G gonna get his STI?