VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Eddie : Gray / White
Mike : Blue / White
John : Blue
Chris : White
Jerry: White / Blue / Yellow
Kevin : Blue and ??X?X?X!!

Shiruba = Silver, damn it eddie. I thought you were JDM wanna be.

Out of these votes, we have concretely selected blue for the foreground. But backgrou isn't quite definite..

Kym and I voted for

So the background is now tide between
and
Old 12-20-2005, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
what background?? it's one color vinyl cut sticker..
there is no background..
Old 12-20-2005, 12:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius

Old 12-20-2005, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
LOL!!! man if this keeps up... Teh Team Rife sticker is gonna be that Llama..
Old 12-20-2005, 01:03 PM
VIP Member

great another thread down the crapper
Old 12-20-2005, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kenji815
great another thread down the crapper

LOL!!! are you new here? is today your first day!?!?!? hehe jk
Old 12-20-2005, 01:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
Is Your Colon a Toxic Waste Dump?

The colon is the part of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the rectum...

The most common sign of a toxic colon is constipation. Dead food buildup leads to constipation, toxic build up, weight gain, and low energy.

Constipation results when waste materials move too slowly through the large bowel, resulting in infrequent and/or painful elimination.

This process causes putrefied, nasty materials to stay in the colon too long and old fecal matter starts to harden and stick to the colon. Over 2.5 million North American's suffer from constipation. Most Americans are storing 5 to 10 pounds of old fecal matter in their bodies.

Your colon may actually be like a toxic waste dump!

Now, you are probably wondering what causes constipation? Basically, the causes are our lifestyle. We lack fiber and water in our diet, eat junk food, lack of exercise, advanced age and bowel disorders. It may also be the side effects of iron supplements, some drugs or pain killers.

Dr. Bernard Jensen DC, PhD. states, ?...Poor bowel management lies at the root of most peoples health problems. This is because the poisons back up in the system polluting our inner environment. We call this autointoxication or self-poisoning.?

The following conditions can be related to constipation; allergies, bad breath, foul spelling gas and stools, diarrhea, sluggish elimination, irregular bowel movements, frequent congestion, colds, viruses, frequent headaches, general aches and pains, intolerance to fatty foods, low energy, low back pain, low resistance to infection, needing to sleep a long time, pain in liver or gallbladder, P.M.S., breast soreness, vaginal infection, skin problems, boils, pimples or acne.

Some healers in the natural world have implicated constipation as a contributing factor in the following diseases and disorders:
Appendicitis
Diverticulitis
Hemorrhoids
Benign tumors
IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Spastic bowel
Ulcerative colitis
Crohn's disease
Gout
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Obesity

Let's face it... This isn't healthy.

Remember, you must increase your water and fiber!

Now it is time to cleanse the body and cleanse the body and cleanse the body. Any time we have a lifestyle disease, the first step is to cleanse. The cleanses are also in the book ?9 Steps To A Healthy Vibrant Body?. The Colon Cleanse is excellent and very inexpensive. These cleanses can be done fairly often, if needed. I recommend two cleanses a year for maintenance of good health. There are also some herbs that help activate the bowel and they are; parsley, black seed, cascara and worm wood. You might also find relief using Psyllium husk as this contains dietary fiber.

Cleansing your colon can remove a lot of toxic poisons from your body and help you assimilate your vitamins and minerals. A better lifestyle will give you a healthy, vibrant body.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:15 PM
VIP Member

lol.. feel free to lock the thread mike..
Old 12-20-2005, 01:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
Pink!
Old 12-20-2005, 01:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by laoba
Is Your Colon a Toxic Waste Dump?

The colon is the part of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the rectum...

The most common sign of a toxic colon is constipation. Dead food buildup leads to constipation, toxic build up, weight gain, and low energy.

Constipation results when waste materials move too slowly through the large bowel, resulting in infrequent and/or painful elimination.

This process causes putrefied, nasty materials to stay in the colon too long and old fecal matter starts to harden and stick to the colon. Over 2.5 million North American's suffer from constipation. Most Americans are storing 5 to 10 pounds of old fecal matter in their bodies.

Your colon may actually be like a toxic waste dump!

Now, you are probably wondering what causes constipation? Basically, the causes are our lifestyle. We lack fiber and water in our diet, eat junk food, lack of exercise, advanced age and bowel disorders. It may also be the side effects of iron supplements, some drugs or pain killers.

Dr. Bernard Jensen DC, PhD. states, ?...Poor bowel management lies at the root of most peoples health problems. This is because the poisons back up in the system polluting our inner environment. We call this autointoxication or self-poisoning.?

The following conditions can be related to constipation; allergies, bad breath, foul spelling gas and stools, diarrhea, sluggish elimination, irregular bowel movements, frequent congestion, colds, viruses, frequent headaches, general aches and pains, intolerance to fatty foods, low energy, low back pain, low resistance to infection, needing to sleep a long time, pain in liver or gallbladder, P.M.S., breast soreness, vaginal infection, skin problems, boils, pimples or acne.

Some healers in the natural world have implicated constipation as a contributing factor in the following diseases and disorders:
Appendicitis
Diverticulitis
Hemorrhoids
Benign tumors
IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Spastic bowel
Ulcerative colitis
Crohn's disease
Gout
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Obesity

Let's face it... This isn't healthy.

Remember, you must increase your water and fiber!

Now it is time to cleanse the body and cleanse the body and cleanse the body. Any time we have a lifestyle disease, the first step is to cleanse. The cleanses are also in the book ?9 Steps To A Healthy Vibrant Body?. The Colon Cleanse is excellent and very inexpensive. These cleanses can be done fairly often, if needed. I recommend two cleanses a year for maintenance of good health. There are also some herbs that help activate the bowel and they are; parsley, black seed, cascara and worm wood. You might also find relief using Psyllium husk as this contains dietary fiber.

Cleansing your colon can remove a lot of toxic poisons from your body and help you assimilate your vitamins and minerals. A better lifestyle will give you a healthy, vibrant body.

lets say it how the japanese spell it
colin

Old 12-20-2005, 01:48 PM
VIP Member

And spell liver as LAVER ( please see shinsengumi menu next time your there)
Old 12-20-2005, 02:32 PM
VIP Member

oh wait... i just remember.. no pink sticker..
we don't wanan be like francis..
Old 12-20-2005, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
Real Men Wear Pink

There is something alluring about pink. Maybe that?s because psychologically it is known to have a calming effect. Or maybe it?s because pink is complimentary to most skin tones, unless you already have a lot of pink tone in your skin (like me). Or maybe it?s because a man who wears pink exudes confidence, yet is sensitive. It could be as simple as the fact that pink is easy to coordinate with almost every color in your wardrobe--it goes amazingly well with greys, tans, black, navys and other blues tones. And lastly, if you're still not convinced how great pink is, women love pink and are more likely to give you a second glance. So give pink a try if you haven?t already. I have outlined four ways you can incorporate this magical color into your wardrobe.

Sweaters
If you haven?t seen the movie ?Brown Sugar,? you need to just to see how great a pink sweater can look. In a party scene, the actor Boris Kodjoe wears a pink crew-neck cashmere sweater with dark trousers, and I must say it is such a sexy look. It proves how something as classic and simple as a pink sweater can be show stopper.

Dress Shirts
Pink dress shirts are one of the easiest ways to incorporate pink into your wardrobe. They are easily worn with suits, under sweaters or on their own with trousers or jeans. I will say that at my office there is a man who often wears pink dress shirts. He gets many compliments whenever he does because it breathes new life into his suits and makes him look more distinguished. It?s a winning look.

Suits and Trousers
Spring and summer would be the time to wear pink suits and trousers. I know you may be having a hard time visualizing this, but when I say suits and trousers I mean seersucker or light cotton. It?s the perfect thing to wear at a summer wedding or party.

Accessories and T-shirts
If you can?t commit to a more substantial item in pink, start small. Ties, t-shirts, hats (like a pink Kangol) or a scarf with pink stripes would be the way to go.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:38 PM
VIP Member

ok you wear pink then...
Old 12-20-2005, 04:11 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
cherry blossom red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Team Rife Sticker color (discuss)