Ok it's that time again, how about another invasion with you know who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 10:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally posted by crowbar
yay, i am the newest membar of evolutioning m network system!

please come and say hello to me! no hax0ring or flames plzthx.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...threadid=14758
lol post this as your car

post this as your avator
Old 02-25-2003, 10:55 AM

Car Info: 02 GDA 5spd Silver
Originally posted by LifePlaza
no prob Tom, we'll start you off at the beginning

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...?threadid=3717

Kara even give LifePlaza a plug

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...threadid=14724
Geez, its an Internet board, again, ppl get too touchy. Though I probably missed something... heh, whatever.

Last edited by Ride Operator; 02-25-2003 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-25-2003, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

When I met him he was ok, but then again I'm not around him 247 so I missed out on a lot of the Real Life stuff. Just like you said its an internet board.

I still have no idea where their meet is at on the 15th, most likely it'll be in OC, maybe in a park.
Old 02-25-2003, 11:06 AM

Car Info: 02 GDA 5spd Silver
Yep.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:23 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by eric m.
welcome, n00b!! just kidding.

what kind of lancer do you have? i have a black lancer ES with 16" ALK rims, OZ lancer decals on the trunk and hood, and chrome shift ****. i have more mods planned like a turbocharged evo VII motor and tranny, a widebody kit, and i'd also like to paint my rear drum brakes red. i think that would look kewl. i just need MORE MONEY!!

where do you live, crowbar? i live in california, too!! we should have a meet sometime!!!!!
LOL
Old 02-25-2003, 02:56 PM

Car Info: 1988 MR2 S/C
Thumbs down

Originally posted by plastikpyro (AKA Nick@nasioc.com)
Kara, chatting with you last night made me realize that your concepts of how the club should be is pretty off base. I listened to your ideas and gave you my feedback in which you did not like that resulted in your immature attitude to insult and ridicule the way I run the club. That was not appreciated and I will state for the record that you are on thin ice. Though I am the acting Prez. and founder of SCLC I don't like to use that as a Rank. I don't refer to SCLC as my club but rather "our" club and take everyones advice and ideas into careful consideration. And though I play a passive role in SCLC I still would like all plans that involves the club to be passed through me for approval. Up until recently Suyfergirl have taken the initiative to play an active role in this meet by recruiting new members which is commendable but to certain extent. You have overstepped your boundries as member when you decided to criticise our sponsor and make decisions without consulting me. That was a big no no. All members should know that Suyfergirl is not the one who makes and finalizes decisions around here. The chain of command goes like this Pres. Plastikpyro, Vice pres. Link286XT. all questions and comments should be directed accordingly. Kara, if you think that SCLC is only about getting free car parts and getting media exposure then you are sadly mistaken. Ask your friend Kontradiction and he will tell you otherwise. SCLC is something that I do in my free time away from work and school. I do it at my own pace, on my own free will and on my own accord. I don't charge members club dues, all expenses is out of pocket amd I ask for nothing in return. Why to I do it? Because I enjoy what I do. It's a hobby that I've taken to the next level. Laying down the foundation of what will eventually be a great club takes time and shouldn't be rushed. If not then all we'll have is bunch of people loitering in a parking lot with the same cars and no direction. Kara, for you to sit their and tell me how to run business makes me question your presence in this club. You say that you were the one who originally started SCLC? Or I took this from you? Are you serious? Do you actually believe that? If I remember correctly, you had a gathering a year ago at an Ikea parking lot which ended at Road Race, that was it. That was something you did on your own. That had nothing to do with me or SCLC. We haven't even met yet. That gathering and SCLC's first meet have no corellation with eachother. Being disappointed with the way that was handled I decided to create SCLC. At this juncture i can see only two resolution to this problem, you can either continue with us and change your attitude or you can move on. I refuse to let drama and negativity ruin the atmosphere for everyone else. There is no room for that in a car club. Infact, I shouldn't even need to be typing this but my hand was forced.
Urbanknight, I concur with everthing you said in the PM. But when someone tries to undermind the decision making process and take it upon themselves to do what they feel is right then that is where we have a problem. I hope this little stint doesn't scare off any potential members but everything had to be said before things get out of hand.
Old 02-25-2003, 03:30 PM
VIP Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by plastikpyro
i wonder who was directing the group pic? I was busy helping Hector clean up the barbque and witness the chaos from afar. it didn't look very organized at all.

[/QUOTE

[QUOTE]Originally posted by plastikpyro
how it's suppose to look when done corectly!

[/QUOTE

He was *****ing about the way the photo was taken or the way we lined up? Its the same set up just different shots at different locations
Old 02-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Val
VIP Member

Originally posted by eric m.
she got kicked off the board because she left a meet early without telling anyone? what??

crazy.

WHOA! YOU ****ER IS BACK!

Anyways, I propose that we invade evom.net and postwhore! Frakk and Frakko can do that!

Val
"KING OF SCIC"
Old 02-25-2003, 03:46 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by Val
WHOA! YOU ****ER IS BACK!

Anyways, I propose that we invade evom.net and postwhore! Frakk and Frakko can do that!

Val
"KING OF SCIC"
Frakko? the **** am Frakks side kick?
Old 02-25-2003, 04:28 PM

Car Info: Yellow 2k2 Lancer OZ rally, :)
hehe

yeah, they loved me. the invasion should be interesting, and WAY FUN hahaha. Val said that he's gonna teach me how to drive a manual, and then let me drive his car there (he'll be in shot gun) I'll only drive it in, so like we'll switch somwhere close, so, I'll drive like less than a mile... I'd be too scared to really drive it... hahaha that'd be fun though!

-kara
Old 02-25-2003, 04:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: GC8 v5 Impreza
There's a government withinin evolutionm... That's just lame. President this, CEO that... It's an interest forum, not a physical club. If there was a tyrant within nazioc, or i-club I wouldn't be there...

Kara...welcome aboard...muahahaha muahahahaha muahahaha
Old 02-25-2003, 06:45 PM
Val
VIP Member

You guys know how I feel about freedom of speech and Nazioc!

Val
"KING OF SCIC"
Old 02-25-2003, 10:09 PM

Car Info: Yellow 2k2 Lancer OZ rally, :)
hehe, you guys are great. thanks for the warm welcome!!!
Old 02-26-2003, 05:44 PM
VIP Member

Sooo

Who is down for a meet?

Last time we did this we out numbered them by far.

Quick Reply: Ok it's that time again, how about another invasion with you know who?