which dealer, Fullerton or Ivine?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 11:08 AM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by Vidiotgamer
Hi all,well i just recently got a saftey recall for something with the driver chair, so anyhow i was going to take it it but also have them check my car out like spark plugs and also there is something i am hearing recently. When i am slowing down its like a vibration,perhaps rubbing noise, from the front left tire. A friend told me it might be the disc brake but i have no idea. I need to know which dealer will be nicer about my mods on my car? I have many mods but the only one that worries me is the Apex boost and air/fuel ratio controllers. I have them installed in glove box so it u cant c i have them from a glance. I heard fullerton was a great dealer and user friendly with mod suby's. Also,which one,can i get a persons name to ask for who gave u great service? thanks
I think Irvine has a better reputation for being mod friendly. Service-wise they have done a good job IMO. That used to be the closest dealer to me but now I live down the street from Renick so I will have the recall fixed by them. Unfortunately this will be my first visit to Renick's service dept and it probably won't tell me how mod friendly they actually are, maybe others have a better idea.
Old 08-29-2004, 11:17 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
irvine is anti aftermarket ie no isp fullerton is ok LB is ok with anthony Southcoast just make sure you dont leave your valuables lieing around
Old 08-31-2004, 12:03 AM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by sigma pi
irvine is anti aftermarket ie no isp fullerton is ok LB is ok with anthony Southcoast just make sure you dont leave your valuables lieing around
I have run into the missing valuables thing a couple of times at Irvine. It can happen anywhere, just make sure your car is exactly the way you left when you get it back.