BLAH its pouring outside

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 03:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by c279a
Puts Mike in his place!!! j/k
like the phrase goes "the pot calling the kettle black"...
Old 03-22-2005, 03:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
like the phrase goes "the pot calling the kettle black"...

??? the pot calling the kettle black, never heard this before
Old 03-22-2005, 03:42 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by c279a
??? the pot calling the kettle black, never heard this before
nice... you really are from the 909! google it noob..nevermind... let me help you
http://www.goenglish.com/ThePotCalli...ettleBlack.asp

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself.

Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"
Old 03-22-2005, 04:36 PM

Car Info: 2002 Sooby WRX (not runing right)
I LOVE THE RAIN! whats wrong with you guys, you own a ****ing Subaru, they are Rain/Snow/Mud/ And Gravel eating AWD beasts. Learn to love the rain! Slap on some awsome tires and do 140 down the freeway weaving in and out of traffic in pouring rain. Gotta <3 it! I do that all the time... (dont attempt on STI stock tires - Tried that once.... we wont go there lol)
Old 03-22-2005, 04:36 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
your still an idiot they dont sell to the public. if ruben walks up and says "hi i want to buy blitz stuff so i can be blitz wrx", tehy will turn him away
Old 03-22-2005, 04:38 PM

Car Info: 2002 Sooby WRX (not runing right)
Originally Posted by sigma pi
your still an idiot they dont sell to the public. if ruben walks up and says "hi i want to buy blitz stuff so i can be blitz wrx", tehy will turn him away
heh maybe if he goes up and says "Hi im blitzwrx and think you sould sell me stuff so I can show my friends I really do have more than a radiator cap" they will sell him something... who knows they might give him a HAT because they feel sorry for him!
Old 03-22-2005, 05:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
Originally Posted by aloose
I LOVE THE RAIN! whats wrong with you guys, you own a ****ing Subaru, they are Rain/Snow/Mud/ And Gravel eating AWD beasts. Learn to love the rain! Slap on some awsome tires and do 140 down the freeway weaving in and out of traffic in pouring rain. Gotta <3 it! I do that all the time... (dont attempt on STI stock tires - Tried that once.... we wont go there lol)

can i have your name address, license plate number, car color and year all mods, and please remind me when i see u in the rain doing 140 to stop pull over and let u drive ahead (a good long ways) before i start driving again.

TIA

Last edited by sigma pi; 03-23-2005 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-22-2005, 06:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
i almost hit the curb on the way home from work..
there was huge puddle of water near the outside lane and the puddle sucked my car toward the curb..
it was a close one..

tip : do not drive in the lane near the sidewalk when there is flash flood warning.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:19 PM
VIP Member

time to go snowboarding.... awd drift! whooo!!
Old 03-23-2005, 07:17 AM
VIP Member

Thumbs down

how am i an idiot because i have a friend over there who can get me stuff? and why are you changing the focus from me to ruben? Ruben cant get it but I can. your just mad because youre trying to give me a hard time but you cant come up with anything significant. yeah you should change your name... to fatfockinrecarro! you like talking all this smack. at least i get real products unlike you with your focked up *** rotas! go save some money and buy some real rims beyatch!

Last edited by BLITZSTI; 03-23-2005 at 07:22 AM.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:20 AM
VIP Member

Thumbs down

heh maybe if he goes up and says "Hi im blitzwrx and think you sould sell me stuff so I can show my friends I really do have more than a radiator cap" they will sell him something... who knows they might give him a HAT because they feel sorry for him!
who the fock are you? first of all its blitzsti. get it right. btw i hope you crash for driving like an ***.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:12 AM
9 to 5 mod

hehe i like him hehe
Old 03-23-2005, 09:14 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
how am i an idiot because i have a friend over there who can get me stuff? and why are you changing the focus from me to ruben? Ruben cant get it but I can. your just mad because youre trying to give me a hard time but you cant come up with anything significant. yeah you should change your name... to fatfockinrecarro! you like talking all this smack. at least i get real products unlike you with your focked up *** rotas! go save some money and buy some real rims beyatch!
but your car is sooo close to stock id rater have rotas that just a tt caps and other bling bling stuff

i dunno i guess you like show and i like to go
Old 03-23-2005, 09:15 AM
9 to 5 mod

i cant afford any more speeding tickets i think im at 4pts

but on an onramp in the rain ill go for it
Old 03-23-2005, 09:21 AM
VIP Member

but your car is sooo close to stock id rater have rotas that just a tt caps and other bling bling stuff

i dunno i guess you like show and i like to go
my stock bbs is performance enough. not everyone has a ton of money to spend, if that were the case i would have a spec c motor. but until i win the lottery i will be getting what i can afford. all show no go? you saying my teins are show? shiet give me a break. you also have a tt so what does that make you? a poser in disguise?

Quick Reply: BLAH its pouring outside