ATTN Ruben...pedro...orange bang.. whatever your damn name is

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 08:26 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Someone. I'm sensing a litte undue frustration and animosity on the forums. I think we are all watching a time bomb about to explode. Then we'll go through the week long refractory period where everyone will be ****** about shiet talking and then we will continue after much deliberation about where "the line is". Once we resume we will immediately forget our previous conversations. Well, except for the ghey **** and preludes.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Originally Posted by c279a
If I pull my seat forward, I have problems working the pedals and my legs hit the steering wheel. I also don't like to tilt(sp) the steering wheel up, don't like having it up high. If I was on a race track, then I would need to adjustments for that.
The thing is.. you readjust on the race track for your response concern on the track.. which partially deals with safety.. this ultimately leads to driving on the road in the public.. safety and the delay on one's response/reaction.. so i'm not saying you're not a safe driver.. but in general.. gangster lean maybe comfortable.. but not safe..
Old 06-10-2005, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
you.
*silently agrees*
Old 06-10-2005, 08:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
Someone. I'm sensing a litte undue frustration and animosity on the forums. I think we are all watching a time bomb about to explode. Then we'll go through the week long refractory period where everyone will be ****** about shiet talking and then we will continue after much deliberation about where "the line is". Once we resume we will immediately forget our previous conversations. Well, except for the ghey **** and preludes.

You must love ghey **** and preludes if you can't get that out of your head...
Old 06-10-2005, 08:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by hey1
The thing is.. you readjust on the race track for your response concern on the track.. which partially deals with safety.. this ultimately leads to driving on the road in the public.. safety and the delay on one's response/reaction.. so i'm not saying you're not a safe driver.. but in general.. gangster lean maybe comfortable.. but not safe..
uh... nice pat on the face? (instead of backhand)
Old 06-10-2005, 08:29 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by hey1

I don't have a gangster lean....you need to check out my seat next time cause it's not leaning back.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:31 AM
VIP Member

to put it in your own words

I ususally post lame post only cause they **** you off.
just in case you try to say your not pissed, then why you hate preludes so much!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:32 AM

I do like Preludes but not ghey ****. They seem to be etched in my memory because you have been OWNED by both. The Honda held you done and relinquished your man-hood as did your previous career. But hey, you said it yourself, at least you got to make a little money in the latter's process. Have a good day Ruben.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:39 AM
VIP Member

I do like Preludes but not ghey ****. They seem to be etched in my memory because you have been OWNED by both. The Honda held you done and relinquished your man-hood as did your previous career. But hey, you said it yourself, at least you got to make a little money in the latter's process. Have a good day Ruben.
oh shiet! back hand tennis style!

Old 06-10-2005, 08:39 AM
VIP Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
to put it in your own words

just in case you try to say your not pissed, then why you hate preludes so much!
Everything would be fine if you stop rubing that predule owned you shiet over my face.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
I don't have a gangster lean....you need to check out my seat next time cause it's not leaning back.
you might be slight taller than me.. claiming that you're 6'0" while i'm at 5'10".. but your adjustment is far more relax than my setting..

then again.. like i said.. everyone is different.. your legs might be longer than mine..
Old 06-10-2005, 08:43 AM
VIP Member

Everything would be fine if you stop rubing that predule owned you shiet over my face.
if you havent noticed i dont bring that up... i just laugh along... direct your anger at shawn... hes pwning you like no other!

Old 06-10-2005, 08:44 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
if you havent noticed i dont bring that up... i just laugh along... direct your anger at shawn... hes pwning you like no other!

and like your not taking shots at me......
Old 06-10-2005, 08:48 AM
VIP Member

and like your not taking shots at me......
i always take shots at you since apparently youre not a shiet talker...LIES! i just busted your *** for being hypocritical... TWO FACE!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:49 AM

I wouldn't have said anything if it weren't for this but I couldn't resist. I was even defending Ruben in the other thread. It's all in good fun guys, no need to get angry. Besides, you don't want to get me started today. I went drinking last night, got laid, had a big breakfast this morning and have an awesome weekend planned. I'm bursting with ownage potential

Quick Reply: ATTN Ruben...pedro...orange bang.. whatever your damn name is