ATTN: PHO 4 and I-club cheerleaders

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 07:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by hey1
People are just retarded. No one should be worrying about **** like that, having their fog light covers stolen. There should be some sort of innovative solution to such problem. =\ Too bad there aren't screws for those fog light covers.
Maybe you put poison oak poison around the cover so when a person pull that out, he will have nasty rash for like a week. That doesn't prevent a person from stealing it, but this will be a punishment for them.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
So I hit up Guss =zer0 to gather up their top 4 fastest drivers, he responds with we'll see...

As all 17-20 of them are leaving, I ask them whats up? you wanna run. so onto the excuses:

1. I have no cash so I reply with but you can afford a wrx?
2. TRZA asks them if they're scared
3. They say next month and I say we're here right now, we even had somejuan fly in from nor cal to see this, please don't dissapoint.

So they walk off like they're all cool. And we clown them by yelling F4 ******!

Later they blame us for stealing their STI fog light covers and even John BLITZSTI got jacked himself(sorry bro I bet is was the fat mexican from clubwrx who stole yours). So they blame us, some big guy throws his jacket down like he wants to fight, so I step up and start talking with them. I even walked around to all their cars(and they all suck) to look at them.

Later I hear them make a comment about bashing a windsheild(please correct spelling john), and ask them what's up you want to bash my windsheild, they reply with a no. So Mike, Seri, soggynoodles-13 aggree to watch over the cars.

F4=bunch of focking pussies and should be mocked for the rest of their lives.
werd
whats the point in accusing them when i have as much proof as they did? it is interesting that there was 17-20 of them against our 10 and they felt "intimidated". i mean shiet, there was a few of them that were pretty big. damn wheres chong and chong jr when we need them?

its focking fog covers, no need to throw down because of it.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:32 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
im scared of trizza
Old 11-07-2005, 09:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Lame!!!! Sorry to hear sat. night was a bust, and John's covers were stolen. It really makes a man out of you, when you steal someones s**t.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:51 AM
9 to 5 mod

hehe they thought you came back after you dropped me off and stole them hehe
Old 11-07-2005, 09:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Originally Posted by sigma pi
hehe they thought you came back after you dropped me off and stole them hehe
Yes, and now they have been JB welded nicely over my side mirrors... FoCKERS!
Old 11-07-2005, 10:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...postcount=1055
Old 11-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
wow..
Old 11-07-2005, 10:21 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by WRX13oy
just because we drive a wrx doesnt mean we got money comming out our asses. just because we didnt want to race that night doesnt mean that we are "bunch of focking pussies" there are other days right? you are there every week, its not like the world is going to end if we dont race you. i find all this stuff very childish, we never said any crap about your club and yet you bash our club. , im better than this and thats why im not going to say anymore...
i can see his point

i agree with alot of his points i dont have money comming out of my *** either

but our poit is you said yes to the challenge
with all those people you could have come up with money

you were scared to lose thats what makes you a fuocking pussie
Old 11-07-2005, 10:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by Z3RO
plus there ****ing theives..im sorry but i never expected this out of subaru owners....VERY DISSAPOINTED :thumbdown

He's calling us theives.

Teh only juan of us that lives in the ghetto is Mike

Plus I can afford to go to Dromo, I can afford to do many things, there is no need for me to steal from others

F0cking pussies!
Old 11-07-2005, 10:43 AM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
so.. they agreed to race, they were there and then they backed out? A big thumbs down from me. I would've had more respect for them if they raced and lost.

Tim
Old 11-07-2005, 10:46 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
the fact they automatically accused us at first says all we need to know about them
i hate thieves just as much as the next guy, what about the f4 guys? they could have easily taken john's covers and their covers to make it look like we did it.
where's that blue wrx that i parked next to when we got there? that car was gone when we went back outside. it could have been anybody, wtf is a white 06 going to do with blue fog covers? you can't afford to race, yeah exactly makes me think these f4 guys will be the ones using ebay
Old 11-07-2005, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 sti
Originally Posted by laoba
the fact they automatically accused us at first says all we need to know about them
i hate thieves just as much as the next guy, what about the f4 guys? they could have easily taken john's covers and their covers to make it look like we did it.
where's that blue wrx that i parked next to when we got there? that car was gone when we went back outside. it could have been anybody, wtf is a white 06 going to do with blue fog covers? you can't afford to race, yeah exactly makes me think these f4 guys will be the ones using ebay
but you accusing them of stealing makes you no better than them, no?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
He's calling us theives.

Teh only juan of us that lives in the ghetto is Mike

Plus I can afford to go to Dromo, I can afford to do many things, there is no need for me to steal from others

F0cking pussies!
werd

so i guess they are the real thieves since they dont have enough money for dromo. maybe thats why they stole my fog covers right?

to all F4 reading this:
i'm not accusing you of stealing my stuff so why are you insinuating that we stole yours? i dont have proof that you guys did/ did not steal my stuff.

this was supposed to be a friendly challenge, yeah we talk alot of trash but thats who we are.

you say we are thieves and "sketchy" people, but you didnt see any one of us throw our jackets down as if you wanted to throw down. did we make threats about bashing in a windshield? no... so you want to talk shiet and not own up to yours?

something to think about : " the teapot calling the kettle black"
Old 11-07-2005, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by slowguy626
but you accusing them of stealing makes you no better than them, no?

we never put them on the spot about them stealing anything.

They immediately wanted to fight assuming we stole their shiet which is false. Both STI's which are WRB got jacked, juan from F4 and juan from I-club. WTF why should they even point the finger at us?

I was mainly pissed because they were making threats to us about it. They made a threat to me about bashing my window in. Now who crossed the line there?

I talk a lot of shiet but I would never steal anything from a car owner.

So what if I call people names at least I never have to result to thuggish tactics making threats about bashings somejuans car or let alone throwing my coat on the ground wanting to fight.

Last edited by sigma pi; 11-07-2005 at 11:03 AM.

Quick Reply: ATTN: PHO 4 and I-club cheerleaders