2008 Suby Calendar, are you in ? car casting call

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 11:07 AM

Car Info: 06 STi
2008 Suby Calendar, are you in ? car casting call

HI
So what im planning is a 2008 Suby Calendar. What I need is 12 cars, any make of suby will work. Stock, modified, race ready, does not matter. What my plan is, is to have one car at a time come out and do a photo shoot with me. Your input will affect your chances, think about some cool places to take shots of your car. I might even ask a model to join us for a shoot, if I can get them to do it for free. If you come up with a great location that will improve your chances of making it into the calendar. Or if you know a model or your girl is hot, then hay bring her along. At that time ill go through the pictures and decide what cars/photos will make the cut. It will be a 12 month 2008 basic set up. Then I will have the calendars made professionally, just like if you were to buy it at a store. I don’t plan on selling these, but ill probly give them away or sell them at cost of making them. If your car is In the calendar then you will receive a few copies for free. Why you ask, well because im working on my photography, and I want the practice, and why the hell not.

So how will this work, well first, ill need a picture of your car sent via email. Try to send a picture of the car that you think shows off as much of the car as possible in one picture. Just one pic that you took, does not have to be a world class picture, just one you took that you think is a good shot of your suby. I will then decide what cars I like and call or email you for a photo shoot. This will not guarantee your car will make it into the calendar, but you never know. Please do not send a "mods" list of your car, all I need is ONE basic color shot of your car, some basic info on you, and your contact info.

Now the legal part ,, when the photo shoot is complete, by doing the shoot you agree to my terms and conditions, meaning all photos taken by me are my property and im at will to do what I wish with them. But as i said before, im not out to make money on this. The only one who will profit will be the company I choose to print the calendars.

Ill probly set it up so that people can go onto the web page and place the order for as many calendars as they wish, and pay through the web page.

So lets do this,,

Create a new email.
Include the following

In the subject line "suby calendar shoot"

1 attach 1 JPG. of your car. A 1 to 5 mb photo please.
2. Your full name
3. your contact info.
4. Basic info on the ride ( like "2006 Sti" with bbs wheels, etc )
5.you can include some notes if you think it will help, like ( major interior work, or super clean engine bay etc )

Send it to 'qckmr2@yahoo.com'

Thanks, questions, comments please email me or write on this thread. Ill monitor this thread as much as possible.

Patrick
Qwksti.com
Old 01-10-2007, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
hmm debating
Old 01-10-2007, 12:50 PM

Car Info: 08 silver sti
sounds like fun