Site Suggestions and Feedback Submit your input and suggestions - help us make i-Club a better place.

make i-club leanier (?)

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2002, 09:22 PM

Lightbulb make i-club more lenient

imo, this club shouldn't be soo hard up on stuff, esp in OT. if people want to post provacative images or threads, but still clean and tastefull, let them as long as they put a WARNING in the title (like clubsi.com). i don't think our forum should be that cheasy but to just loosen up those thighty whities. i'm sure we're all mature adults who've seen naked girls, and guys for the ladies, and have seen numerous R rated movies. if they would like to read about a subject then so be it. it should be our choice and not yours. this should not be hard *** place to come to (if you have read other forums, ALL of them no i-club as a bunch of up-tight, no life, forum posters).
imo
yuzo

Last edited by yuzo; 11-22-2002 at 11:39 PM.
Old 11-24-2002, 11:59 PM

Thumbs up

yeah that's why there should be warnings
Old 11-29-2002, 10:29 PM

Car Info: 2016 CWP WRX
i think you will find things here alot more layed back. it is only when people abuse rights, etc. that makes our job get complicated. if people stay cool this place will continue to rock.

josh
Old 12-08-2002, 08:47 PM

Re: make i-club more lenient

Originally posted by yuzo
imo, this club shouldn't be soo hard up on stuff, esp in OT. if people want to post provacative images or threads, but still clean and tastefull, let them as long as they put a WARNING in the title (like clubsi.com). i don't think our forum should be that cheasy but to just loosen up those thighty whities. i'm sure we're all mature adults who've seen naked girls, and guys for the ladies, and have seen numerous R rated movies. if they would like to read about a subject then so be it. it should be our choice and not yours. this should not be hard *** place to come to (if you have read other forums, ALL of them no i-club as a bunch of up-tight, no life, forum posters).
imo
yuzo
heh by the age of like 15 'most' boys have seen XXX
Old 12-08-2002, 09:21 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
To be completely honest with you, there are no R rated auto material and if you really want to discuss that R rated material, this really isn't a place.

- Alex
Old 12-10-2002, 06:59 PM

Car Info: o2 duburu arr exu
Originally posted by Imprezer
To be completely honest with you, there are no R rated auto material and if you really want to discuss that R rated material, this really isn't a place.

- Alex
ever pick up an issue of max power?
Old 12-11-2002, 02:39 AM

Originally posted by Imprezer

- Alex
ever thought about this place being more than just a place to debate over cars. i'm not talking about ALL forums, just OT. and i'm not talking XXX but like nc-17 or something.