Save your car from rock chips!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 05:24 AM

Car Info: WR Blue WRX
Lightbulb Save your car from rock chips!!!

Hello all,

I am thrilled to death to be a retailer of one of the most inovative products to grace our vehicles, STONGARD!!

For those of you who were thinking of using a bra on your Subaru...STOP that crazy thinking right now!!!

You have the ability to have the proection of a bra and not have to see it or worry about it fading your paint!!

Stongard's protection is optically clear and will not diminish your paint. It is made of tough and durable 80 mil vinyl. The protection is guaranteed not to yellow.

Stongard has a full kit that covers: Hood, Front Bumber, Mirrors, Hood vent, door edges, door cups, and rear bumber top.

They also have a headlight/fog light kit that I have on my car and I feel 100 times better now that they are protecting my $800 JDM lights!! The light kit dosen't conflict with the beam of light and will not yellow in color. These are pretty easy to install yourself!!

Please feel free to PM or email me and I will give you the best price possible SHIPPED to your front door. I will also give you the closest installer if you need any help with either kit!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

P.S. Also, Stongard has a kit for the Morrette headlights also!!

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 01-12-2003 at 05:27 AM.
Old 01-12-2003, 03:59 PM

Actually, I sell it and yes there is a website that you can visit if you want to read up on it!! http://www.stongard.com

Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance!!

Brian
Old 01-14-2003, 09:52 PM

Dave,

Wow this is the first time that I have seen someone on here from Auburn!! I do have a shop to do installs but no walk in shop YET!! Working on it very soon!! The website will be coming sooner!! Feel free to give me a call or whatever and we can get together and discuss some WRX stuff.

Were you interested in getting the Stongard installed on your car?? PM or email me if you want if you have any other questions!!

Brian