Possible Scammer{again} (DeliciousSpeed)

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 11:20 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Sedan
Possible Scammer{again} (DeliciousSpeed)

This was posted last month (see below) and now the exact same thing has happen to me with the same guy. The poster did get his uppipe so I thought everything was cool. Does anyone know where DeliciousSpeed went?

Paul

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> posted last month by malice >>>>>>>>
Im currently looking for feedback on a senior member on these boards. DeliciouSpeed seemed like a good guy, and had several items for sale. I sent him a check to a PO Box (I know, my bad) for his stock uppipe. About a month later he finally PM's me to tell me that it was going out that day. So, here I am, almost a month after that...no Uppipe. He has not responded once to any of my many PM's or emails since the day that he said it was going out that day.

Has anybody else had trouble with this member not sending things they have purchased? It was only 40 bucks, but it is $40 that could have gone to something else...and I dont want others to get hosed by this guy if he is scamming others as well. Please write back if you have purchased parts from this guy successfully or unsuccessfully.

If DeliciousSpeed sees this, please PM me to let me know what is up. If I am never getting this part, I would like to know so that I can purchase one from someone else.

Thanks!!

Aaron