fs: SUBARU CUSTOM TURBO KIT rst

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 09:50 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5RS
Too bad you are all the way across the country.
Old 06-18-2003, 06:17 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
common guys.. Aeagleusd, Shaitiger is right you can find the parts cheaper one peice at a time, Shaitiger keep in mind that Ae spend the time getting all the parts and if thats what he paid and he wants to sell for that much wish him luck but this is his post man. i was looking for rst kit for my friends car and you can find those stock parts a little cheaper if you have lots of time on your hands but this is a kit so jsut wish the man some luck and i think both of you should drop this?
Old 06-19-2003, 10:24 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
I think Shaitiger is right on this one, he is just warning other users about how overpriced his parts are, and I am sure he doesn't want someone to get ripped off, I feel the same way as well...And as for Aegleusd, he seems like an ignorant ******* for starting to fight on a message board by using comments like suck my dick and this guy is an idiot punk ****er....what kind of **** is that?
Old 06-19-2003, 11:19 AM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
I was wondering how you were able to say **** and ****. Aegleusd, regardless what people think of your prices, you don't have to all pissed off about it. Just play nice . BTW, I see deals for uppipe for $40 and $50 for entire turboback! Good luck with the kit!

Originally posted by 02BlackWRX
I think Shaitiger is right on this one, he is just warning other users about how overpriced his parts are, and I am sure he doesn't want someone to get ripped off, I feel the same way as well...And as for Aegleusd, he seems like an ignorant ******* for starting to fight on a message board by using comments like suck my dick and this guy is an idiot punk ****er....what kind of **** is that?
Old 06-19-2003, 09:32 PM

wow aeagleusd what a temper you got... hehe F THAT DICK SUCK THIS.. blah blah.. way to sell a product
Old 06-19-2003, 09:42 PM

ooo btw...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2419554750
86 bux... and only 1k more miles than yours

dunno where you got yours..
Old 06-21-2003, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
ok i tried to be fair but aeagleusd your one real *******. i dont think its us who are idiots because we can find parts cheaper then you bought it for.. you know what I think? i think your just so ****ing pissed off because you jacked out of so much money and your trying to get it back. maby you'll do your reasearch next time. stop calling everyone idiots and **** your the one who bought a stock turbo with 21k miles on it for $400 add a little mroe and you can get a bew bigger turbo.

Quick Reply: fs: SUBARU CUSTOM TURBO KIT rst