F/S Apex-i S-AFC $200 bucks plus shipping...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 09:58 AM

Car Info: 1993 RX-7/2002 Subaru WRX
F/S Apex-i S-AFC $200 bucks plus shipping...

Apex-i S-AFC: UP FOR SALE

The digital APEXi S-AFC is a piggy-back fuel computer, which attaches to most any car. It is used to modify the factory computer signal in order to make adjustments for air/fuel ratios via enhancements through fuel adjustments.

The second-generation S-AFC is a fuel computer that adjusts fuel/air ratio by modifying the air-flow meter/MAP sensor signal. The S-AFC features a user-definable, eight-point, adjustable fuel curve that can be set in 500 RPM increments. The range of fuel adjustment is +/- 50% at each of the user-defined setting points. On hot-wire vehicles, the Deceleration Air Flow Correction function is capable of curing the erratic idle and stall problems associated with open-atmosphere blow-off valves on hot-wire air-flow meter systems. The S-AFC is capable of monitoring and replaying the following data channels in Numerical, Analog Meter and Graph displays: Intake Manifold Vacuum/Boost Pressure, Air Flow Capacity, Intake Manifold Pressure, Karmann Frequency, Engine RPM, Throttle Position, and Air Flow Correction %.
I didn't feel like typing out a description.

Titan Motorsports is selling theirs brand new for $320 dollars plus shipping.

I'll sell mine for $200 plus shipping

Last edited by ArchangelX; 03-23-2003 at 10:02 AM.