Who has 21st Century Insurance and messed up our premiums?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 09:08 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
Originally Posted by kidatari
How is it possible that people with WRXs are paying 900/6mo?!
Location + age + liability only
Old 03-25-2006, 11:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
Originally Posted by Kostamojen
Location + age + liability only
Thanks for that generalization. I was asking for specifics.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:37 AM

Car Info: 1990 subaru Legacy L Wagon
Originally Posted by kidatari
It's gonna end up costing me $1400+/6mo to insure the RS and the Legacy, and I don't have any tickets on my record any more. And that's the cheapest I've found.

How is it possible that people with WRXs are paying 900/6mo?!

Well we're shoping for insurance and well it hasn't been to bad but we have 2 dead cars and just got the Legacy L wagon.

calling around and doing checks it seem that all subarus seem to be lable a :Sports Car" and we're getting lumped in the being "Street Racer" too.

No Calif is sopost to be making the insurace companies change the rates based on your driving record not area and all but who knows when that was or will going in to effected.

I can't understand how thery can say a Station wagon is a sport car due to AWD?

that just wrong.... it a safer car/wagon for it.

Guess its somebody's way of getting our $$$ for our rides...

CC
Old 03-30-2006, 12:12 AM

Well we almost got State Farm today but when we were with them before I made a clam to get my Benz 190E fixed after I have the drive shaft go.

I have hit speed bumb at normal speed(15 or less) but the speed bumb was like made in 3 parts so it crunched the cross meber just below where the tranny and drive shaft meet.. 3 weeks later BAM!! it went wile i was on the road home from work on the back roads.

After getting tow home I looked under the car tought i could fix but later found it was worse than what could do.At that point i had figure it was from the speed bump and called where it happen at CRC they said it was something that had happen to other and all i have to was file with my insurance so i did i told them i was driving at the right speed for a normal speed bump and it was the college that said it damage my car.

well it was fixed and well afew month later i was told It would be on my record..butI did know what stat farm ment till to day.

they want $1000 for 6 month and after July it could go down to around $500 or so. it seem i got a point for not paying attention to where I was driving or so State Farm saids...I talk to the college and well they nect called CRC on if there was any other damage to other cars and if there had it would be paid by the college. But State Farm never called them or called me as to what happen just said it my falt.

so now i find out that My wife can get coverage but with the really cheap no trill insurance but i can't drive the car.....this sucks I calling the State Insurance board on these guy this was secound time the blew me.. first time was for a rear ending I was hit the guy was at falt the car was worth $3500 the stilll fixed and it cost $5000 and the shop screw it up too.

I am tired of people screwing me.

If anyone has a good refi on a insurance group that see this speed bump as that and not a 1K offence PLEASE let me know.

CC

Originally Posted by CCorsair
Well we're shoping for insurance and well it hasn't been to bad but we have 2 dead cars and just got the Legacy L wagon.

calling around and doing checks it seem that all subarus seem to be lable a :Sports Car" and we're getting lumped in the being "Street Racer" too.

No Calif is sopost to be making the insurace companies change the rates based on your driving record not area and all but who knows when that was or will going in to effected.

I can't understand how thery can say a Station wagon is a sport car due to AWD?

that just wrong.... it a safer car/wagon for it.

Guess its somebody's way of getting our $$$ for our rides...

CC
Old 03-31-2006, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by ShagginWagen
I'm an auto insurance broker. I don't sell it, but I have Wawannesa. I'm 23 have an 02 wagon, and a speeding ticket. They give me the the best price that I could find. You can find all the companies on the Ca Dept. of Insurance web site. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions on coverage and premiums.

Hey guy thats for the hook up on the Insurance guy.. this working out really great.

I tell you i thinnk state Farm was just really being !#!@!!#&!! for asking what there were(a $1000 for 6 month) the wife is happy so as it goes with me Happy wife Happy Life....see all on Sat.

thanks

CC
Old 04-12-2006, 07:27 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
I switched from 21st Century to Progressive. My 6 month premium went from $1226 to $820.90, saving me $400 with even slightly better coverage.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:28 AM

Car Info: Honda Civic
I have 21st and for some fn reason my rates went from $744 to $1602 for 6 months. What Bull! I just got a quote from progressive for like $850 so thats cool.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:33 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by Dustin
I have 21st and for some fn reason my rates went from $744 to $1602 for 6 months. What Bull! I just got a quote from progressive for like $850 so thats cool.
Check Esurance before switching.

Also make sure you let your current policy run out and start the new coverage the day the current one ends, this should prevent you from having to pay a cancellation fee or have any problems with double-coverage (being covered under two policies at the same time, which I understand is against the law?). 21st will try to charge you a cancellation fee even if you cancel a few days before the policy runs out.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:53 AM

Car Info: OCD Brian
if your 25 have no claims tickets etc, try safeco. i pay 80 bucks/ month...
Old 05-31-2006, 08:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
I would also check AAA. I just switched my homeowners and auto policy to them. Saved almost $900/yr :wiggle:
Old 05-31-2006, 01:01 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I had 21st, so I guess I'm responsible!!! :banana:

$18,000!!!

Old 05-31-2006, 01:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
heh, my wreck with 21 was $12k :wiggle:
Old 05-31-2006, 01:05 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Speaking of AAA... they were out $20-25k after douchebag ran into me on 431.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
Car Insurance is the biggest rip off ever. I could have bought an STI, but have to pay the difference with the WRX and STI in car insurance.
What needs to happen is all the people driving around without insurance need to be taken off the streets so that paying $750 for 6 months is not a great deal.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:24 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
No, what needs to happen is for people to stop being idiots and learn how to pay 100% attention to what they are doing on the road.

Quick Reply: Who has 21st Century Insurance and messed up our premiums?!?!?!?