Weds...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:08 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
lol, nah he just cussed out one of my friends who he claims is his friend yesterday. so I was just reiterating how much of a ****ing *** he is
lol @ cussed out
Old 06-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by jvick125
I think that only applies to existing or phone other than the iPhone. I believe if you get the iPhone, you have to get one of those three plans.
Existing ATT customers who wnat an iPhone can keep their existing plan. They just need to add one of three data plans made for the iPhone for an additional fee ($20 is the cheap one).

The iffy part is that I'm an original ATT customer from before the cingular merger. That's why my plan is pretty good now.

Prior to the att buyback/whatever happened, users like me (Cingular Blue customers) that wanted to upgrade phones had to have their account shutdown then a new Cingular Orange account was created. SMS then became a fee based service. I grey marketed my RAZR and just did a SIM swap. I can't do that with the iPhone.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Ace

Car Info: 2000 RS
officially in shut down mode woot!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:13 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by Double Phister
Existing ATT customers who wnat an iPhone can keep their existing plan. They just need to add one of three data plans made for the iPhone for an additional fee ($20 is the cheap one).

The iffy part is that I'm an original ATT customer from before the cingular merger. That's why my plan is pretty good now.

Prior to the att buyback/whatever happened, users like me (Cingular Blue customers) that wanted to upgrade phones had to have their account shutdown then a new Cingular Orange account was created. SMS then became a fee based service. I grey marketed my RAZR and just did a SIM swap. I can't do that with the iPhone.
I was a cingular blue cusotmer as well but I switched my plan over. I think we are doing better now since we get roll-over minuets now
Old 06-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
lol @ cussed out
lol what about it, just funny at how he basically has no friends now since he is hoes before bro's... oh well i'm off to get food
Old 06-27-2007, 01:30 PM

Car Info: Sline
I was a cingular blue cusotmer as well but I switched my plan over. I think we are doing better now since we get roll-over minuets now
+1. Family has been with AT&T since the bulky car phone age.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by Kevin M
I foresee you continuing to go on this rant when you are 46.
if he lives that long...
Old 06-27-2007, 01:36 PM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
we were OG on AT&T also...back when it was PacBell or whatever it was before AT&T the first time.

we jumped ship when the bastards created "Cingular" and customer service went to LAST priority.

been w/ Verizon for about 3 years now...not bad, but nothing to dance and scream about.
Triband CDMA service in the sierras is 1000x better than the crappy short range Cingular GSM though.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:37 PM

Car Info: 06 sgm STI & 06 b9
Angry

alright.....the hole time I have had my car (1.5yrs) I always get pulled over in rocklin, nowere else just rocklin. got pulled over 2 miles up the street from dbtuned, for my exhaust being to loud. I laughed and ask him to test it on the spot. said he didnt have to, he could just tell. looks like I will be going to chp to prove this police man wrong that my car is not more than 95.

always around this time when teh poepoe starts looking for mods on cars.
heard on fox news that cops will be out in full force on fri-sat looking for street racers, so they will pull you over if your car looks to fly!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by newyorkreload
if he lives that long...
oh noes! another "victum" of street r4z1nG on 5unriZ3!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by pozzi
Triband CDMA service in the sierras is 1000x better than the crappy short range Cingular GSM though.
idk what you're talking about, I get at least 3 bars nearly the entire way to Tahoe, and last time I did that was nearly a year ago (with Cingular).

I thought the Cingular switch was going to suck, which it did a bit at first, but I think it's benefited those who have stayed.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by jvick125
idk what you're talking about, I get at least 3 bars nearly the entire way to Tahoe, and last time I did that was nearly a year ago (with Cingular).

I thought the Cingular switch was going to suck, which it did a bit at first, but I think it's benefited those who have stayed.
that's because Cingular peppered the main routes through the sierras with towers to get coverage and make themselves look good on a map.
(also the reason you see towers every 4-5miles along the sides of 50 all the way up).

but if you actually LIVE up here, like me...get more than a mile or two off the freeway and the coverage drops to like 10-20% of the time.

try it...just take a drive up Green Valley road form Folsom to Placerville and try to maintain a call without being disconnected. same route as 50, but north about 5+ miles the whole way.

IF you can even get a call out...i would be willing to bet you couldn't drive more than 5 mins w/o being dropped or getting Mr. Roboto voice at the other end.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by pozzi
oh noes! another "victum" of street r4z1nG on 5unriZ3!
that could be true if I ever went on sunrise anymore... LOL... been atleast 5-6 months since i've been there at night
Old 06-27-2007, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by onechop
alright.....the hole time I have had my car (1.5yrs) I always get pulled over in rocklin, nowere else just rocklin. got pulled over 2 miles up the street from dbtuned, for my exhaust being to loud. I laughed and ask him to test it on the spot. said he didnt have to, he could just tell. looks like I will be going to chp to prove this police man wrong that my car is not more than 95.

always around this time when teh poepoe starts looking for mods on cars.
heard on fox news that cops will be out in full force on fri-sat looking for street racers, so they will pull you over if your car looks to fly!
CVC says they do not have to measure, it's based off the officer's opinion. You're probably SOL.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by 4URABUS

The gubmint should have just left well enough alone.
English please?

Quick Reply: Weds...