Us > Car Thief

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 01:42 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Us > Car Thief

Tonight was the sickest night ever!!

So we are all sitting at bel-air on Cirby/Sunrise, when all of a sudden we see roseville pd go FLYING by us. One of our buddies has a scanner, so he turns it on to see what's happened. Apparently this kid is running from the cops with a stolen Nissan. So we are all kinda standing on the sidewalk on sunrise looking around, when next thing I see is this car SMASH into the light pole coming out of Crown Point, and go into a spin and stop in the middle of the intersection...

Then the passenger door opens up, and the passenger takes off running... We kinda look to see where the guy is running, then we see him make a turn and starts running through the Bel-Air parking lot(We are towards the front of bel-air, he is running back where KFC is and Rose Garden) We all decide that we should chase this ****er down, so about 15 of us just take off as fast as we can towards this kid. Most of the people run straight at him, me and this other guy went wide to try to cut him off. Some one else who was chasing the kid decides to throw his beer bottle at him. My friend who went wide to catch him with me grabs a shopping cart. His plan was to hit him with the shopping cart. I was just going to try to shoulder check him to the ground...

Well as me and the other kid that went wide start to get within range to drill him, the kid looks up and sees 15 people charging at him yelling at him... The kid literally goes STOPS... Turns around... and starts running the other way.... He turns around, to have a nice CHP Hand gun pointed at his head... so he nicely lays down on the ground...

Then to make his night worse, he got to withstand the verbal abuse from us as the cop dragged him away.

CHP Comes up to us and Thanks us. Then of course Roseville *** PD, comes up and starts yelling at us for "chasing" their calls. We where just like look, if it wasn't for us, you guys never would have caught him, then you woulda had to set up a perimeter around the area trying to find him. And to top it off, we didn't chase the call... The kid came to us...

Absolutely insane!!!!

Last edited by GT35 STI; 05-14-2006 at 01:55 AM.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:52 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
haha.. thats awesome !

good job
Old 05-14-2006, 01:58 AM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
that was so much ****ing fun!!!

i kinda got the "football kick off team" thing going when we were charging at that ****er. i cant even imagine what was going through his head!
Old 05-14-2006, 01:58 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
haha.. thats awesome !

good job
haha I'm still all stoked out from chasing that guy... I really wanted to shoulder check him though, he was some scrawny white guy, so I wouldn't have just bounced off of him, like I would most people haha

some of the remarks states(mostly by me... odd... me **** talking..)

"Hahahah serves you right you ****ing dumb ***"
"Say hi to Bubba for me you ***got"
"Hope you have fun in jail"
"HAHAHA you stupid mother ****er that's what you get"

he got even more then that lol
Old 05-14-2006, 02:18 AM
Troll

God damn that kid was a retard... He was the passenger, The Driver of the vehicle was ejected from the car and was layed out in the middle of the street not moving. The Passenger shoulda just stayed in the car, and played the "OMG OMG OMG I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING!!... I Kept telling him to pull over!! and hitting him trying to get him to stop" "I didn't know the car was stolen, my buddy just came and picked me up in it!". But instead he runs from the cops, and basically just self criminates himself... Reallll smart
Old 05-14-2006, 08:16 AM

Car Info: 1990 thing
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
God damn that kid was a retard... He was the passenger, The Driver of the vehicle was ejected from the car and was layed out in the middle of the street not moving. The Passenger shoulda just stayed in the car, and played the "OMG OMG OMG I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING!!... I Kept telling him to pull over!! and hitting him trying to get him to stop" "I didn't know the car was stolen, my buddy just came and picked me up in it!". But instead he runs from the cops, and basically just self criminates himself... Reallll smart
See, that would've been the smart thing to do . . . great story btw, definitely had me laughing.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:10 AM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
why can't fun stuff like this happen when i'm around?
Old 05-14-2006, 11:47 AM

Car Info: 2001 Miata NB
+1, i wanna have somethin tight happen when im around!
Old 05-14-2006, 02:41 PM

Car Info: WRB Bugeye Sedan
Great job! One down ??? to go...
Old 05-14-2006, 02:48 PM

hahah word
Old 05-14-2006, 05:25 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
The Driver of the vehicle was ejected from the car and was layed out in the middle of the street not moving.
TTIYWOP! Lightpoleowned!!!
Old 05-15-2006, 05:06 AM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
got a reply back from a teacher of mine that is with roseville PD:

"Stolen Car from Carmichael that CHP chased into our city. The driver (14 years old) hit a pole and was ejected from the car. Passenger fled on foot, which you saw. He ended up going to the hospital as well.

Just a run of the mill Car Chase that ends in a crash!

See you next Semester!"
Old 05-15-2006, 08:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
What happened to the kid that got ejected? Anyone know? Im sure he isnt feeling very well...
Old 05-15-2006, 09:12 AM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
What happened to the kid that got ejected? Anyone know? Im sure he isnt feeling very well...
Nah, he just sparked one up and was as good as new. Maybe he should have packed a bowl before running from the cops, then he would have been so paranoid about his driving that he not only would not have crashed, but five-o never would have caught him.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by dz
Nah, he just sparked one up and was as good as new. Maybe he should have packed a bowl before running from the cops, then he would have been so paranoid about his driving that he not only would not have crashed, but five-o never would have caught him.

No if he was high he would still be sitting on his couch eating doritos instead of laying in the street with a lightpole imprint on his face

BTW i highly advise against trying to smoke a bowl while driving (have to draw the line somewhere)

Quick Reply: Us > Car Thief