Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by ryball
wow.
Originally Posted by nKoan
Wow. I've heard some crazy ones in my day, but that one takes the cake.
I have seen this in more than a couple places ryball, including the history channel so dont discredit it so quickly.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:58 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mudman
Ask yourself this question....do you smoke weed in the mornings when you get out of bed????

Seriously. If the answer is yes you need to get help.
Sometimes i do on the weekends... it doesnt prevent me from doing anything i would normally do though so i dont really see it as a problem
Old 05-09-2006, 03:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
For the record, I am not saying that I have never done something stupid while under the influence, nor am I claiming to be holier-than-thou. In fact I smoked pot for two years straight in my early 20's; breakfast, brunch, lunch, second lunch, supper, dinner, dessert.

I do not think that pot should be illegal when there are so many other legal things that are just as bad/worse...

...but driving under the influence of anything is a terrible and totally irresposible thing to do. Even when stoned/drunk/medicated I know when not to drive.

the end.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:01 PM
VIP Member

For the record, I am not saying that I have never done something stupid while under the influence, nor am I claiming to be holier-than-thou. In fact I smoked pot for two years straight in my early 20's; breakfast, brunch, lunch, second lunch, supper, dinner, dessert.

I do not think that pot should be illegal when there are so many other legal things that are just as bad/worse...

...but driving under the influence of anything is a terrible and totally irresposible thing to do. Even when stoned/drunk/medicated I know when not to drive.

the end.
If i had ever done anything stupid in my car or hit anything etc. because of smoking i would stop right away but it just doesnt affect me that way.. If anything it makes me drive better because im paranoid
Old 05-09-2006, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
You sound just like a redneck saying that the last Bud Light doesnt' affect him, you realize that right?

And yes, I speak from experience of different substances and driving under them. They do affect you poorly, no matter what you want to believe about your driving ability.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:08 PM
VIP Member

You sound just like a redneck saying that the last Bud Light doesnt' affect him, you realize that right?

And yes, I speak from experience of different substances and driving under them. They do affect you poorly, no matter what you want to believe about your driving ability.
He's right. Regardless of how you "feel", you are IN FACT impared.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:09 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
If i had ever done anything stupid in my car or hit anything etc. because of smoking i would stop right away but it just doesnt affect me that way.. If anything it makes me drive better because im paranoid
That is totally rediculous logic.

"Until I kill someone, I will continue to shoot my gun indiscriminately in the air."
Old 05-09-2006, 04:10 PM

Car Info: WRX STi
Sometimes i do on the weekends... it doesnt prevent me from doing anything i would normally do though so i dont really see it as a problem
Sometimes at the weekends or always? Be honest with yourself. I'm not trying to be a *****, I'm trying to help.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:10 PM
VIP Member

Honestly... i think if i were tired or talking on my cellphone i would be more impaired. What do i need here? before & after autox times? i bet i would do just as well. i have a huge tolerance and it really does not affect my driving ability. BTW i knew i was going to get hugely flamed for this...
Old 05-09-2006, 04:11 PM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
If he is this much of a retard now, just imagine what his posts will be like in 9 minutes...
Old 05-09-2006, 04:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
BTW i knew i was going to get hugely flamed for this...
Well, at least you were realistic when you came in to this.
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Sure. Bring in some before and after auto-x times, and I'll stop thinking you are an idiot.

Just be sure to notify the race official that you are going to be smoking before that one run.
VIP Member

That is totally rediculous logic.

"Until I kill someone, I will continue to shoot my gun indiscriminately in the air."
Ok well my level of being "impaired" is comparable to driving to work in the morning vs driving home when you are tired after work
Old 05-09-2006, 04:13 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mudman
Sometimes at the weekends or always? Be honest with yourself. I'm not trying to be a *****, I'm trying to help.
He doesn't need help with pot. He needs help not driving while smoking pot.

Seriously, I don't think that pot is addicting like other drugs. Yes, it can be addictive (like anything else) if you already have a disposition to become addicted to things. I quit smoking pot cold turkey. I didn't get the shakes or cravings. The only side affect was that I got a LOT smarter. :rotfl:
Old 05-09-2006, 04:13 PM
VIP Member

Sure. Bring in some before and after auto-x times, and I'll stop thinking you are an idiot.

Just be sure to notify the race official that you are going to be smoking before that one run.
Ill be sure to let him know

Quick Reply: Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway