Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Millions of people take drugs every day for depression, anxiety, ADHD, you name it... what makes me worse? I have adhd & insomnia and it helps me out... does that make me a bad person?
Old 05-09-2006, 03:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Millions of people take drugs every day for depression, anxiety, ADHD, you name it... what makes me worse? I have adhd & insomnia and it helps me out... does that make me a bad person?
lol, no one says you're a bad person for taking drugs. We're all taking issue with how stupid it is of you to drive while on ILLEGAL drugs.

People who take stuff for depression LEGALLY are not breaking the rules or taking unnecessary risk to do so.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:29 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Thats the thing.. I AM SAFE. i dont drive like a moron AT ALL. And i know im not the only one of you guys thats sparked a doobie on a roadtrip... get real i know you arent all box shaped..

I am box shaped. Whats wrong with that?
Old 05-09-2006, 03:30 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
"millions of people take legal perscription drugs for problems, and i take illegal drugs for the same problems, does that make me a bad person?"

yes.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Nope. Do what you want in your own home. Not my choice, not my problem.

Do it on a public road where your reduced reflexes and lowered awareness could create a potentially dangerous situation that affects not just you but those around you.........that's now *my* problem.

C'mon, you're doing 90 on a twisty 2-lane and smoking weed? I'd ask if you were an idiot, but actions speak louder than words.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:38 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sybir
Nope. Do what you want in your own home. Not my choice, not my problem.

Do it on a public road where your reduced reflexes and lowered awareness could create a potentially dangerous situation that affects not just you but those around you.........that's now *my* problem.

C'mon, you're doing 90 on a twisty 2-lane and smoking weed? I'd ask if you were an idiot, but actions speak louder than words.

The spot he tagged me in was a long downhill straight which is why i was going too fast and the exact reason he was sitting there, because he knew people would be coasting down.... when he caught me i was driving 70.. like i said i dont drive fast when i dont feel its safe. and 80 is 2 lanes both ways with a 65 speed limit and it was dry so it wasnt exactly treacherous.. me & my buddies were on a little road trip and decided to burn one. I know my driving abilities and im not looking to wreck my brand new car let alone hurt anyone else. If i thought i was putting myself in danger i wouldnt be doing it.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:40 PM
VIP Member

I like ze title
Old 05-09-2006, 03:44 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Your level of ignorance is staggering Mr. Furley. I have no further comments for this thread.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

Do any of you even know why they really outlawed pot in the first place?? not because its a dangerous drug, they did it for an excuse to kick the mexicans out because they were the ones primarily bringing it in the country. They used the pot to brand the mexicans as criminals so they could deport them and the stigma has stuck ever since... and you guys are playing right into it. Go watch some more "my anti drug" commercials.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
You assume everyone smokes pot. And for the record, I've NEVER driven while impaired (on any substance).
+1.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Do any of you even know why they really outlawed pot in the first place?? not because its a dangerous drug, they did it for an excuse to kick the mexicans out because they were the ones primarily bringing it in the country. They used the pot to brand the mexicans as criminals so they could deport them and the stigma has stuck ever since... and you guys are playing right into it. Go watch some more "my anti drug" commercials.
wow.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:52 PM

Car Info: WRX STi
when i smoke i dont feel "impaired" i feel more normal than i do when im straight..
Ask yourself this question....do you smoke weed in the mornings when you get out of bed????

Seriously. If the answer is yes you need to get help.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:54 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Old 05-09-2006, 03:54 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by mudman
Ask yourself this question....do you smoke weed in the mornings when you get out of bed????

Seriously. If the answer is yes you need to get help.
wake N' bake for the win...
Old 05-09-2006, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Wow. I've heard some crazy ones in my day, but that one takes the cake.

Personally, I prefer the one about how it was the tobacco lobby that knew they couldn't compete fairly, so they made it illegal. Or perhaps the one where it was the beer companies for the same reason. No wait, it was the cotton industry who couldn't compete with hemp as a natural fiber, plus it helped keep the black me enslaved.

Quick Reply: Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway