Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 02:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Originally Posted by ryball
the wheel comes with a six speed and pedals - clutch, brake, and gas

I rest my case.
Werd. **** looks leather wrapped too. $300 is a steep price though.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:40 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Mr. Furley:

In risking turning you away as a potential customer, I must comment on your total disregard for your fellow drivers.

You post in a public forum that you were smoking an illegal substance while driving on a public road.
You were operating a two ton WMD while intoxicated, and have the ***** to call it a victimless crime!?!
Can you fathom what I'd do to the person so unlucky as to crash into me or my family while they were high as a kite?

And God/Vishnu/Buddah help that person if they hurt/killed a family member while high/drunk.

Please, remove your obviously defective head from your rectal region and smoke up in a safe manner.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Mr. Furley:

In risking turning you away as a potential customer, I must comment on your total disregard for your fellow drivers.

You post in a public forum that you were smoking an illegal substance while driving on a public road.
You were operating a two ton WMD while intoxicated, and have the ***** to call it a victimless crime!?!
Can you fathom what I'd do to the person so unlucky as to crash into me or my family while they were high as a kite?

And God/Vishnu/Buddah help that person if they hurt/killed a family member while high/drunk.

Please, remove your obviously defective head from your rectal region and smoke up in a safe manner.
werd - I've got no problem with people smoking teh ganja, but doing it in the car is NOT cool.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Ive been accident free for 4 years & been smoking the whole time but im not gonna try to argue because you guys have a point. I do a lot of stupid **** and im not afraid to admit it in public unlike some people who want to be looked upon as perfect angels. But i can promise you the soccer mom in the caravan on her cell phone poses a much greater threat to you than i do smokin a doobie.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:11 PM
VIP Member

Oh and i dont condone driving drunk.. that is NOT OK.. i never could understand why they were so hard on pot while you can go to any corner store & buy some liquor. Alcohol impairs you 1000% more than pot ever could.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:12 PM
VIP Member

Just because there are more dangerous people out there doesn't make you somehow magically safer
Old 05-09-2006, 03:14 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Oh and i dont condone driving drunk.. that is NOT OK.. i never could understand why they were so hard on pot while you can go to any corner store & buy some liquor. Alcohol impairs you 1000% more than pot ever could.
and of course the user is going to say how his drug of choice doesnt harm him in any way.......
VIP Member

Ive been accident free for 4 years & been smoking the whole time but im not gonna try to argue because you guys have a point. I do a lot of stupid **** and im not afraid to admit it in public unlike some people who want to be looked upon as perfect angels. But i can promise you the soccer mom in the caravan on her cell phone poses a much greater threat to you than i do smokin a doobie.
I guess I just don't understand why you would smoke while in the car.

You could

A: smoke at home after you've done all your **** for the day. Relax at home, do whatever you want. Risk nothing.
B: smoke in the car, potentially get stopped for smoking in the car or get in to an accident. Basically you get caught you get completely ****ed. jail time + fines out the *** + impound + insurance increases, etc. If you kill someone while "not impaired but high" ( ) you'll be up for manslaughter/murder.

Why risk all that just to have a joint in the car? It's just not worth it.
VIP Member

Thats the thing.. I AM SAFE. i dont drive like a moron AT ALL. And i know im not the only one of you guys thats sparked a doobie on a roadtrip... get real i know you arent all box shaped..
Old 05-09-2006, 03:16 PM
VIP Member

Thats the thing.. I AM SAFE. i dont drive like a moron AT ALL. And i know im not the only one of you guys thats sparked a doobie on a roadtrip... get real i know you arent all box shaped..
You assume everyone smokes pot. And for the record, I've NEVER driven while impaired (on any substance).
Old 05-09-2006, 03:18 PM
VIP Member

To each their own.... for the record when i smoke i dont feel "impaired" i feel more normal than i do when im straight..
Old 05-09-2006, 03:18 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
I never have..
Old 05-09-2006, 03:21 PM
VIP Member

To each their own.... for the record when i smoke i dont feel "impaired" i feel more normal than i do when im straight..
Yeah, but regardless of whether or not you "feel" impaired, if they find the pot in/on you and you're in an accident or pulled over, you're toast either way.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
You assume everyone smokes pot. And for the record, I've NEVER driven while impaired (on any substance).
Ditto. You're not going to get support for retarded actions with the "c'mon, everyone does it" defense.

I'm glad you don't think pot impairs your driving.........the people around you probably beg to differ.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:22 PM
VIP Member

http://www.recoverycentral.org/

Go there if you truly feel you need to smoke to feel normal.

Quick Reply: Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway