Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
It worked this thread popped off

You *****!! you better not steal my title, or I will kill you in your sleep!
Old 05-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
I think people up in Humbolt would have a few words to say about that
Chris Rock said it, so it has to be true!! The people in Humbolt can suck it
Old 05-10-2006, 05:38 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
You *****!! you better not steal my title, or I will kill you in your sleep!
no thats just the "tee hee hee.. I was a jackass and wrong, so now I will play it off that I was joking the whole time"

oh how I love the interweb
Old 05-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Troll

no thats just the "tee hee hee.. I was a jackass and wrong, so now I will play it off that I was joking the whole time"

oh how I love the interweb

Good... he better not be trying to steal my title... I'll have to start street racing again, and start drama again
Old 05-10-2006, 09:16 PM

Car Info: 05 STI
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
My in-laws are both cops, one a homacide detevtive one in special investigations. I overheard them talking about a problem my father in law's friend was having with his 17 year old son. Anyways they say how he's moody, sleeps all day, stays up all night and has lost a bunch of weight in the last few months. The conclusion they came to was that he had been doing alot of marijuana.

But hey, he's in the police academy, that must make him an automatic expert in everything.
Well, the sleeps all day might fit, but moody?, maybe sleepy. Losing weight? definately NOT a result of POT.

Speaking of which, I'm really stoned!, I'm off to the frig for more food!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by doubleurx
Well, the sleeps all day might fit, but moody?, maybe sleepy. Losing weight? definately NOT a result of POT.

Speaking of which, I'm really stoned!, I'm off to the frig for more food!
Go street race for Jesus after you are done and hit mach 9!! :banana:
Old 05-11-2006, 08:43 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by TitanSTI
the only chemical in pot that has any sort of medicinal use is THC, obviously, this is also one of the only chemicals to have a psychoactive effect.

since all the ****ing pot head hippies in california complain about nausia and how only their marijane can cure them. why dont they go for the synthetic THC, such as marinol. well they used to argu that becaus eit could only be taken orally that it took too long to get into thier system. well now marinol comes in an inhaller form and takes about 5 seconds to enter the system just like smoking weed. so now whats their excuse??? they dont have one. the only difference is that the synthetic THC doesnt have a psychoactive effect. see where im going with this?? pot heads are potheads. they dont give a **** about its "medicinal" uses, they just want to get high. the feds still dont see it as a medicinal drug and probably never will, california can not save you if the feds want to arrest you or shut down your shop.

comparing halucinagens to stimulants is stupid. they release completely different neurochemicals. if you were going to use MDMA as an example then you can compare them i guess, only because it is both. for those that dont know, MDMA = methyldioxy meth-amphetetine, or ecstacy. kinda funny, its the active chemical in payote mixed with meth, haha.
I know someone, a vietnam veteran, who was prescribed MJ, for various maladies. Also was prescribed marinol. Marinol does have the same effects as the real deal, its just weaker.
I am not sure what they taught you in class, but.....

Originally Posted by wikipedia
In 1999, Marinol was rescheduled from Schedule II to III of the Controlled Substances Act, reflecting a finding that THC had a potential for abuse less than that of LSD, cocaine, and heroin. This rescheduling comprised part of the argument for a 2002 petition for cannabis rescheduling in the United States, in which petitioner Jon Gettman noted, "Cannabis is a natural source of dronabinol (THC), the ingredient of Marinol™, a Schedule III drug. There are no grounds to schedule cannabis in a more restrictive schedule than Marinol™"

At its 33rd meeting, the World Health Organization Expert Committee on Drug Dependence recommended transferring tetrahydrocannabinol to Schedule IV of the Convention, citing its medical uses and low abuse potential. This would put THC in the Convention's least stringently-controlled Schedule.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Troll

Weed should be legalized end of story, they spend way to much money trying to stop it then it's worth. I don't even smoke weed and i think it should be legalized. I have watched way to many friends smoke it literally every day, and show literally almost no side effects, meanwhile all my friends who smoke cigarettes are ****ed up, with coughing and rasping voices
Old 05-11-2006, 10:59 AM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
hehe, the google ads that this thread shows are great!
Old 05-11-2006, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
"Death begins in the colon."

:rotfl:
Old 05-11-2006, 11:13 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
legalize all drugs, Government production of said drugs for a fraction of the cost on the street and tax them, still a minimal cost of what they cost now, they are safe and no worries about bad chemists killing people. You need a license to buy the drugs, but its a simple form you fill out when you are 18 to request the license, and then you can start buying drugs right away

you are free to do all the drugs you want in the privacy of your own home or establishments for drugs (drug bars)

When you are on drugs, you are not allowed to receive public assistance. Its your own decision to be stoned 24/7 and its legal, but the rest of the public is not going to flip the bill for you to live.

If you OD or do something stupid, you are not allowed to use public assistance to pay for your hospitalization, this will be on the lines of a student loan. You are treated and released but you owe uncle sam for your stay. Your license is revoked for 1 year for being stupid.

I have no problem with people being drunk or stoned on their own time, it does not affect me 1 bit. When they sit on welfare and public assistance, that affects me, and that pisses me off.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:28 PM

Drugs will not be legalized in this country because the inmate population provides cheaper labor than that which is found in third world countries. The more arrests for drug crimes, the higher the inmate population, and in turn a larger, cheaper, controlled workforce right in your backyard.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by mashpro
Drugs will not be legalized in this country because the inmate population provides cheaper labor than that which is found in third world countries. The more arrests for drug crimes, the higher the inmate population, and in turn a larger, cheaper, controlled workforce right in your backyard.
:rotfl: Yeah, that's it, and not the overzealous enforcement of judao-christian ethics that our politicians are forced to commit so they can prove to the rest of us how committed they are to making the country a better place...
Old 05-11-2006, 12:39 PM

legalize all drugs, Government production of said drugs for a fraction of the cost on the street and tax them, still a minimal cost of what they cost now, they are safe and no worries about bad chemists killing people. You need a license to buy the drugs, but its a simple form you fill out when you are 18 to request the license, and then you can start buying drugs right away

you are free to do all the drugs you want in the privacy of your own home or establishments for drugs (drug bars)

When you are on drugs, you are not allowed to receive public assistance. Its your own decision to be stoned 24/7 and its legal, but the rest of the public is not going to flip the bill for you to live.

If you OD or do something stupid, you are not allowed to use public assistance to pay for your hospitalization, this will be on the lines of a student loan. You are treated and released but you owe uncle sam for your stay. Your license is revoked for 1 year for being stupid.

I have no problem with people being drunk or stoned on their own time, it does not affect me 1 bit. When they sit on welfare and public assistance, that affects me, and that pisses me off.
Fail. You say you think people should be given a license to do drugs; what makes you think even a majority of people on drugs will bother with the process, or stick to the conditions of having one? There'd still be a large criminal segment of the population due strictly to drug use.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:00 PM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Fail. You say you think people should be given a license to do drugs; what makes you think even a majority of people on drugs will bother with the process, or stick to the conditions of having one? There'd still be a large criminal segment of the population due strictly to drug use.
One of the key components of Scott's platform was that the legal drugs would be cheaper than illegal drugs. If that is so, who wouldn't sign up for a free license to buy discounted drugs? The market base for illegal drugs would disappear, driving their prices even higher and eventually leading to the extinction of the drug dealer as we now know him/her.

As for enforcing the rules, it's not that hard to deny benefits to someone - my health insurance company does it all of the time.

As for reducing crime, you may be right. Even legal drug users need money for their habits...

Quick Reply: Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway