Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 02:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Oh I'm not arguing that its unsafe or not, just saying they affect the brain in very different manners.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:55 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by TitanSTI
LMAO!

its been a schedule 1 drug for like 30 years man.

for those that dont know. schedule 1 means, highly addictive substance with no medicinal use.

you just think its the greatest **** in the world because you need it to feel normal, aka: addicted.

The "no medicinal use" part is highly debatable.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:09 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
I never once attacked him, just suggested that driving while high wasn't a good idea.

You're right, sorry if you took offense.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Contributing Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX Auto with high hopes :l
Originally Posted by subie OCD
One could argue that being too stimulated makes an unsafe mental state to drive.

Couple that with the natural laxitive effect of coffee, and before you know it, you've got some tweaker driving like a bat out of hell, speeding, cutting people off, trying to make it to the can

:rotfl:
hahaha! :rotfl: :rotfl: !!!!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 03:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by MVWRX

That wheel looks baddass hahaha...as if anyone remembered about it...
What?
Old 05-10-2006, 03:25 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by EpsilonK
The "no medicinal use" part is highly debatable.
the only chemical in pot that has any sort of medicinal use is THC, obviously, this is also one of the only chemicals to have a psychoactive effect.

since all the ****ing pot head hippies in california complain about nausia and how only their marijane can cure them. why dont they go for the synthetic THC, such as marinol. well they used to argu that becaus eit could only be taken orally that it took too long to get into thier system. well now marinol comes in an inhaller form and takes about 5 seconds to enter the system just like smoking weed. so now whats their excuse??? they dont have one. the only difference is that the synthetic THC doesnt have a psychoactive effect. see where im going with this?? pot heads are potheads. they dont give a **** about its "medicinal" uses, they just want to get high. the feds still dont see it as a medicinal drug and probably never will, california can not save you if the feds want to arrest you or shut down your shop.

comparing halucinagens to stimulants is stupid. they release completely different neurochemicals. if you were going to use MDMA as an example then you can compare them i guess, only because it is both. for those that dont know, MDMA = methyldioxy meth-amphetetine, or ecstacy. kinda funny, its the active chemical in payote mixed with meth, haha.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:27 PM

kinda funny, its the active chemical in payote mixed with meth, haha.

Wow...you don't know anything about pharmacology do you...
Old 05-10-2006, 03:30 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Wow...you don't know anything about pharmacology do you...
your totally right, the DOJ drug experts that just tought my drug class that i got an A in know absolutly nothing. all the things i was taught are completely wrong.... oh wait....... no.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:38 PM

Think what you want, but MDMA is not a mix of anything. It's a molecule that has the same 'backbone' as meth and other amphetamines with different side groups that give it it's slight hallucinegenic properties. The molecule in peyote (mescaline) is very different. But hey, if you'd rather beleive a DOJ guy over me that's fine.

MDMA:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma...hemistry.shtml

Mescaline: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mesc...hemistry.shtml

Last edited by MVWRX; 05-10-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Think what you want, but MDMA is not a mix of anything. It's a molecule that has the same 'backbone' as meth and other amphetamines with different side groups that give it it's slight hallucinegenic properties. The molecule in peyote (mescaline) is very different. But hey, if you'd rather beleive a DOJ guy over me that's fine.

MDMA:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma...hemistry.shtml

Mescaline: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mesc...hemistry.shtml
There you have it. Cut-outs are illegal.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
But hey, if you'd rather beleive a DOJ guy over me that's fine.

My in-laws are both cops, one a homacide detevtive one in special investigations. I overheard them talking about a problem my father in law's friend was having with his 17 year old son. Anyways they say how he's moody, sleeps all day, stays up all night and has lost a bunch of weight in the last few months. The conclusion they came to was that he had been doing alot of marijuana.

But hey, he's in the police academy, that must make him an automatic expert in everything.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
your totally right, the DOJ drug experts that just tought my drug class that i got an A in know absolutly nothing. all the things i was taught are completely wrong.... oh wait....... no.

Obviously the DOJ guy had no flipping idea what he was talking about if he was telling you pot is a highly addictive narcotic that belongs in the same category as meth and coke.... there arent physical withdrawal symptoms which = not addictive. Coffee is more addicting. Its been schedule 1 for so long because people are ignorant and cant realize that its safer than drinking alcohol both physically and mentally.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
But hey, he's in the police academy, that must make him an automatic expert in everything.
Of course, cops are all knowing & all powerful in the eyes of Ponch Jr.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by R4ND0M_AX3
There you have it. Cut-outs are illegal.

Coming from a school full of pot heads, I must say that weed is not very addicting at all... I have had many friends quit cold turkey, without any withdrawals whatsoever... Maybe they where just flukes or something? The only side effect any of them showed when they wherenet on weed, was lack of long capacity, which comes from the smoke itself, because the same happens with cigarettes... To me Weed is no worse then cigarettes.

"The only reason weed and coke aren't legal in America, is because the BEST weed and coke AREN'T made in America... " -Chris Rock
Old 05-10-2006, 05:25 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by GT35 STI

"The only reason weed and coke aren't legal in America, is because the BEST weed and coke AREN'T made in America... " -Chris Rock
I think people up in Humbolt would have a few words to say about that

Quick Reply: Time to start saving -/- OR -\- I smoke weed and do 90 on the freeway