SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 07:07 PM

Car Info: '92 Talon TSi AWD
Originally Posted by vietpunk916
I think i know who your talking about... was it near calvine? I drive a 06 tr with sti trunk (silver car) and i seen the real silver 07 sti with the vane wing near calvine. Are you black? I remember seeing a tsi with fmic with a black dude driving it.. your hood, well your car is well baked from the sun right? If your tsi makes the fluttering wastegate or bov noise then i've seen you in town before. Im the silver 06 tr with sti trunk and straight pipe as an exahust. Throw a peace sign next time you see me to confirm this. lol
Yeah that's where its at lol and the Talon isn't "sun baked" its just different colors from me doing body work on it. I can't wait to get this damn thing painted its an eye sore..

I have a quieter bov now so I'm a little more under the radar. If I see you I'll definitely throw you the peace sign.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:11 PM

Car Info: '92 Talon TSi AWD
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Again, no. The fact that it happens doesn't make it ok for you to do it too. If your best friend jumped off a bridge...

Speeding != racing.
Speeding up to prevent someone from passing you (provided the other person doesn't also speed up to get in front of you) != racing.

Both are illegal, however; In that you are correct.

Racing = a contest of speed between two participants, whether they be racing for time (one at a time against the clock), or wheel-to-wheel.

You said you were racing, not "casually speeding up to prevent someone from getting in front of you" or "doing 80 in a 65 on the way to work". At this point it's clear that you're not going to listen to my argument because you're set in your opinion, so it is pointless to try and take this any further. You keep (not) racing and I hope you get arrested soon, before you kill someone or yourself.
My ex gfs mom works at the Highway Patrol station. I'm not really "asking" if that would be classified as racing, I am simply stating it.

If someone is passing you at any point, and you over accelerate to compensate them overtaking you this is an exhibition of speed (the actual term used) and in turn you'd be sited for actual "racing"

But its really not an argument. You can be as much of a hippy as you want but thats fine. Don't act like this board is some holy ground where racing doesn't exist when I can assure you a majority have or will do it.

The definition you gave of a circumstance is considered "speeding" when only one car is involved, if both cars are "speeding" in opposition of eachother it is then classified as racing/ exhibition of speed. This was all I was saying. Not that it matters...
Old 02-20-2007, 07:13 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT LTD AWD
Originally Posted by TSimage
My ex gfs mom works at the Highway Patrol station. I'm not really "asking" if that would be classified as racing, I am simply stating it.

If someone is passing you at any point, and you over accelerate to compensate them overtaking you this is an exhibition of speed (the actual term used) and in turn you'd be sited for actual "racing"

But its really not an argument. You can be as much of a hippy as you want but thats fine. Don't act like this board is some holy ground where racing doesn't exist when I can assure you a majority have or will do it.

The definition you gave of a circumstance is considered "speeding" when only one car is involved, if both cars are "speeding" in opposition of eachother it is then classified as racing/ exhibition of speed. This was all I was saying. Not that it matters...
the dude has a point there.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
umm this thread went south.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by TSimage
I like the name-calling. It's a very adult way to state your opinion . Grow up.

And I'm not acting like this is some holy ground, I'm saying simply that street racing is stupid and please don't admit to it or talk about doing it here. Technically, street racing posts are not allowed per the forum rules. So, if you post about street racing again I'll just put your post where it belongs: in the dumpster.

Cheers.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:05 PM

I like the name-calling. It's a very adult way to state your opinion . Grow up.

And I'm not acting like this is some holy ground, I'm saying simply that street racing is stupid and please don't admit to it or talk about doing it here. Technically, street racing posts are not allowed per the forum rules. So, if you post about street racing again I'll just put your post where it belongs: in the dumpster.

Cheers.

also has a good point.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:09 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
wow.... yay for the dumbass DSM kiddies invading all over again.

stick to your saturday meeeeeats kid. **** gets old quick.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by LegacybeR
also has a good point.
honestly if you don't have something positive to say here, stfu please.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07' AW 335i & 05' WD Escalade
look at soggy tryin to regulate
Old 02-21-2007, 01:04 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
So, if you post about street racing again I'll just put your post where it belongs: in the dumpster.
can we just put this whole last page in the dumpster? TTS

And I'm not acting like this is some holy ground
death to you, infidel. you shal be hit with the fist of allah for your insolence.

/streetraceinaschoolzone

Last edited by Irrational X; 02-21-2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
I saw a WRblue bug-eye with Prodrive headlights, today. it made me happy.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:48 AM

2006 White STi.....7:45AM this morning around northgate blvd on the i80 freeway going towards reno. Honked at you but u didnt notice. i was in a midnight blue 05 lgt.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Contributing Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX Auto with high hopes :l
Saw an orange/faded red old Subaru DL heading east on Folsom Blvd., in pretty good condition for being old, caught me by surprise since I thought it was some old civic pos.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by Cohnster
Saw an orange/faded red old Subaru DL heading east on Folsom Blvd., in pretty good condition for being old, caught me by surprise since I thought it was some old civic pos.

And what were you doing?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:12 PM

i like it when people take care of their cars...when you see a '85 vehicle and its spotless and just like it was made a day ago....that hottness turns me onn. lolz

Quick Reply: SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here