SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 04:08 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT LTD AWD
Originally Posted by TSimage
'92 Talon TSi AWD 6/4 LSD combo | TO4B V-Trim | 2.5" Tubular O2 Housing | 650hp Bullseye Housing | Comp 101200 cams | Pearl Performance built head | M&S "OD" bottom end | M&S "QT" tranny | 720cc DENSOs | Custom Stage 3 KD Chip | HP Walbro255 | Aeromotive AFPR | 12x31x3 FMIC | 3" GM MAFT (Blow through) w/ MAFT-T | 2.5" IC piping (Short routed) | 3" Buschur turbo-back exhaust | 3kgt Brake upgrade | 12lb RX-7 2gs wraped in 245s

I been around I-Club for a while, I jsut don't post much. I been to a couple Elk Grove meets. I'm the guy who interduced Tony to all of you (Blue bug eye wegon with blacked out rims) I also use to frequent the North Highlands meets. I'm from SAC-DSM.
Oh so you drive a Talon. Nice. THought u had an STi. My friend has a talon AWD also. bt his runs 13.4 quarter mile. havent asked him about the mods. its a white talon on gun metal blacks with polished lips. and a 4.5inch dual exhaust lol.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:02 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX, '59 Fiat 600, '62 Jeep CJ-6
See next post, I lack skilz.

Last edited by PIAAWRX; 02-17-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by TSimage
I saw some tool today that lives near Florin/Monterey Trails HS with his stockish Silver 07ish STI.

Same guy I see revin around town today saw me behind him and I'm sure upon seeing the godly FMIC behind my bumper decided to jet off around some turns, almost running over some people in a little black Camry, not once, but twice.

I'm not against racing on the street when in the right context, but weeving through traffic on a semi windy 2 lane road on a Firday with cops at each end is not very smart.

Just a heads up incase you are on this forum.

Maybe we'll haev a bigger opening and get to run em next time but I hope your car accelerates a LOT faster than it did when you tried to jet around in traffic or I wont bother with my gas.

That sh*t is 3 dollars a gallon.. again!

OK I'll be the one in here to call you on this...

Street racing is never a good idea!!!! People are dying because punks are out there doing what should be done at the drag strip!!! We should all be against street racing. "A bigger opening"!?! That's not an invitation to be irresponsible.

Use grudge nights or open track days to prove what your car can do! Everyone on this forum will give you mad props for a good looking time slip. Wrapping your car, or someone elses, around a tree or taking out a pedestrian isn't a good thing.

OK , my rant is over. This comes from the fact that my son's 2nd grade teacher was the woman killed by street racers on Iron Point Road a few weeks ago.

Thanks for listening...
Old 02-17-2007, 10:18 PM

Car Info: His: 2006 WRB WRX Hers: 2005 CGM FXT
red bugeye wagon with goldies, drove past in'n'out on taylor about 10pm.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by PIAAWRX

Street racing is never a good idea!!!! People are dying because punks are out there doing what should be done at the drag strip!!! We should all be against street racing. "A bigger opening"!?! That's not an invitation to be irresponsible.

Use grudge nights or open track days to prove what your car can do! Everyone on this forum will give you mad props for a good looking time slip. Wrapping your car, or someone elses, around a tree or taking out a pedestrian isn't a good thing.

OK , my rant is over. This comes from the fact that my son's 2nd grade teacher was the woman killed by street racers on Iron Point Road a few weeks ago.

Thanks for listening...

Sorry to hear about that, how are the kids dealing with it?
Old 02-17-2007, 10:32 PM

Car Info: 06 sgm STI & 06 b9
I see myself getting off work soon and driving home down sutterville.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:34 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by pj21086
rivers

He got that hood fixed? glad to hear the SWIC's Ferrari is back.

Last edited by newyorkreload; 02-17-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:58 PM

Car Info: 1999 RBP 2.5RS coupe
i spotted a brp GC on Laguna Blvd (?) in Elk Grove today, it had a Ver 5/6?(i think) wing with rims with a bald guy driving. I dont think the driver saw me but i was the girl in the RBP GC making the left turn next to him.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:04 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by trangsterr
i spotted a brp GC on Laguna Blvd (?) in Elk Grove today, it had a Ver 5/6?(i think) wing with rims with a bald guy driving. I dont think the driver saw me but i was the girl in the RBP GC making the left turn next to him.

Be careful of what you post on the interweb, the hatteroos are everywhere.

Last edited by newyorkreload; 02-18-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:54 AM

Car Info: 1999 RBP 2.5RS coupe
Originally Posted by newyorkreload
Be careful of what you post on the interweb, the hatteroos are everywhere.

haha thanks for the heads up
Old 02-18-2007, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by newyorkreload
Sorry to hear about that, how are the kids dealing with it?
Thanks.

My daughter had her a few years ago and had a tougher time of it. It's still a little wierd for my son since they still don't have a permanant replacement teacher, hopefully things will get back to normal for him soon.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:10 PM

Car Info: '92 Talon TSi AWD
Originally Posted by LegacybeR
Oh so you drive a Talon. Nice. THought u had an STi. My friend has a talon AWD also. bt his runs 13.4 quarter mile. havent asked him about the mods. its a white talon on gun metal blacks with polished lips. and a 4.5inch dual exhaust lol.
Dual exhaust are bad enough, but 4.5" ones are even worse lol... The 496 on my camaro doesnt even pipe out to a 4.5" tip lol

13.4 is a respectable time... As long as he is running the stock 14b or low boost.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:17 PM

Car Info: '92 Talon TSi AWD
Originally Posted by PIAAWRX

Thanks for listening...
I think its obvious that I don't condone street racing as it is normally viewed. But if somone catches you on an open strip of lane and accelerates then even you (I'll bet every dollar I have that you've done it) would play along if conditions seem safe. That is the main reason I called out who ever this tool is because people like that are the reason that cops have to be so hard on the more mature drivers.

And the track is bogus. Cops use track days to fill quota. I've been around during too many raids after an event. Cops can be total idiots. You want people to race legally then pull them over as they're leaving the track. (Yes I know they have illegal mods blah blah blah but here's the point) Why should anyone bother to drive out of their way to a race track, spend pay spend 20-50 dollars to run a couple times and then drive all the way back home when they'll get pulled over reguardless?

I know the main argument is about saving lives, but deep down most people will admit that getting pulled over is more of a pressing issue on their mind. So what happenes? People race on the street because the idiotic cops don't support the system they hope for us to abide to.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:02 PM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
Originally Posted by trangsterr
by any chance where you up in natomas last night? we saw a (very cute ) girl driving a blue GC around the meet spot, but she didn't stop to say "hello" or anything. can't blame her though, cause mine was the only subaru at the spot at the time, and being that it's a BK Legacy, it's not one that people normally recognize.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:32 PM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
Originally Posted by that one legacy
being that it's a BK Legacy, it's not one that people normally recognize.

:raises hand:

i'd recognize it!!

Quick Reply: SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here