SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 07:05 PM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Car Info: "Why Warthog sir?"
Originally Posted by Aaron@S-S
On the 2.5's, the Injens make decent power; we've seen 10-15 hp across the range when the car is flashed or tuned to take advantage of it.
The Injen MAF section is the same size as stock, so it doens't throw off the ECU the way many of the other setups do.

We had doubts as well, but Ecutek recommends the Injen, and our testing confirms it.
i know this is off topic but they still dont work well on a 2.0 right?
Old 04-26-2005, 07:08 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Haven't tried it yet
Would stand to reason the Injen would still be a good piece, though.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:43 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx
Originally Posted by Ali G
Well your buddy is a fuc-ktard for driving a POS leaking pile of crap on the road. Had it been my car behind the truck he would be paying for some paint work. If your POS is leaking fluids you drive another vehicle or ride the bus.

Do us all a favor and kick that homo's *** for being a *** gargling felch master and have him get the truck fixed.
First off, don't get your panties in a bunch. Second if it was my truck I would have hit the brakes because he was so far up our *** you probably couldn't have fit a bike between the two vehicles. I hate people who tailgate. If he wouldn't have been up our *** his vehicle wouldn't have gotten tranny fluid on it. Its not like the truck is leaking in buckets. It has a small leak that hits the drive shaft that causes it to fling to the back of the vehicle.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:57 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX, '59 Fiat 600, '62 Jeep CJ-6
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Black bugeye - Looked like it had a PIAA billboard stuck to the side.

I assume that to be PIAAWRX?

That's me...I usually don't have the graphics (a bit too easy to pick out in a line-up) but have some customer shows to do over a couple of months. Back to black in June or July.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:58 PM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Originally Posted by justachillin
PANTIES IN A BUNCH.
uh oh

*pulls up chair, grabs popcorn and a coke*

Last edited by topnotchwrx; 04-26-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by justachillin
First off, don't get your panties in a bunch. Second if it was my truck I would have hit the brakes because he was so far up our *** you probably couldn't have fit a bike between the two vehicles.
If you were holding him up maybe you should have moved one lane to the right to let him pass. Hitting the brakes is a serious pus-sy move and puts you in just as much risk as the guy behind you. Sure you might prove your pus-sy *** point but you will have back problems for the rest of your life to show for it. That is assuming your back is not thrown out from your buddy donkey punching you every night...
I hate people who tailgate.
Good for you and I hate road warriors that drive slower than the rest of traffic and hold up the rest of us that are not afraid to step on it. Slower trafic should move right and if he was on your *** like you say you were going too slow.
If he wouldn't have been up our *** his vehicle wouldn't have gotten tranny fluid on it.
If your dumb *** friend would not have been driving a defective POS there would be less transmission fluid on the road waiting to cause a potential accident next time it rains
Its not like the truck is leaking in buckets.
It either leaks or it does not. If it leaks it does not belong on the road.
It has a small leak that hits the drive shaft that causes it to fling to the back of the vehicle.
Fix it or get it the hell off of the road. It is a POS hazard to the rest of us that take care of our vehicles.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:17 PM

If you were holding him up maybe you should have moved one lane to the right to let him pass. Hitting the brakes is a serious pus-sy move and puts you in just as much risk as the guy behind you. Sure you might prove your pus-sy *** point but you will have back problems for the rest of your life to show for it. That is assuming your back is not thrown out from your buddy donkey punching you every night...
Good for you and I hate road warriors that drive slower than the rest of traffic and hold up the rest of us that are not afraid to step on it. Slower trafic should move right and if he was on your *** like you say you were going too slow.
If your dumb *** friend would not have been driving a defective POS there would be less transmission fluid on the road waiting to cause a potential accident next time it rains
Fix it or get it the hell off of the road. It is a POS hazard to the rest of us that take care of our vehicles.
i think Ali G deserves an award. and no not the candy award.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:18 PM
Troll

I think I found a picture of his (I do not believe it is his friend's) fluid leaking ride that he speaks of. I would not click this if you just ate or are at work as this thing just might make you sick or offend your co-workers you have been warned. He sounds like someone that would love to pimp this ride up and down the block...

http://www.dzstoys.com/truck.htm

Last edited by Ali G; 04-26-2005 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:20 PM

wow, now that has got to be one of the hardest things to do.

*falls of chair, vomits popcorn and coke*
Attached Images   
Old 04-26-2005, 08:33 PM

Alright now, didn't mean to get in a post war with you but let me explain somethings for you.

It was on 65 which is only a two lane highway. In my first post it said that the guy in a wrx passed a butt load of cars. All the cars were going over the limit to begin with. This guy was in a hurry and there was no passing lane.

I agree with you that slower people should move to the right, but here in california people can't seem to grasp this concept.

As for me being a pus-sy for stepping on my brakes well to each his own. His fault not mine.

Next time you park in a parking lot, look at the oil/tranny/coolant leaks in the parking lot. So many vehicles leak so get over it. Its not going to change.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:44 PM

I think I found a picture of his (I do not believe it is his friend's) fluid leaking ride that he speaks of. I would not click this if you just ate or are at work as this thing just might make you sick or offend your co-workers you have been warned. He sounds like someone that would love to pimp this ride up and down the block...

http://www.dzstoys.com/truck.htm
Nice save
Old 04-26-2005, 08:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by PIAAWRX
That's me...I usually don't have the graphics (a bit too easy to pick out in a line-up) but have some customer shows to do over a couple of months. Back to black in June or July.
Your car looked good Nice and shiny.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:30 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
a guy i go to school with talks about your car a lot. he was helpin me with my coilovers today, says youve got a beast of a car!
Old 04-26-2005, 10:13 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX, '59 Fiat 600, '62 Jeep CJ-6
I don't know about "beast". Shiv got about 257 whp with what I got and a reflash done on the dyno. Tons-o-fun!

It's black-nice and shiny turns to crap way too fast so gotta keep it up.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:15 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
I don't know about "beast". Shiv got about 257 whp with what I got and a reflash done on the dyno. Tons-o-fun!

It's black-nice and shiny turns to crap way too fast so gotta keep it up.
ah, thats about what my car puts down. he was tellin me bout you goin to vishnu and stuff. black cars = sexyness.....

Quick Reply: SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here