Roomates Needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 09:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Well maybe if you didn't ****in charge an arm and leg to live in Rancho Cambodia you might find one.

Isn't Rancho a **** hole anyway?
what exactly are you trying to say???

actually, parts of it or a total armpit. good thing i live right on the edge of sacramento.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by RussB
what exactly are you trying to say???

actually, parts of it or a total armpit. good thing i live right on the edge of sacramento.
It's a **** hole. FWIBT it's bad and I should stay way from it.
I've been here for 2 years now and well I've notice most of Sac is a **** hole.

I didn't know you lived in Rancho Russ. hmm seemed like a nice hood when I stopped by.

You know I still man <3 you
Old 05-18-2005, 09:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
meh, i worked in one of the ghettoest parts of rancho for 3 years when i was in high school. at a weinerschnitzel no less... never been mugged, shot, assaulted, carjacked, accosted, burgalarized, pestered, or otherwise hassled in the entire time. my mom taught at an elementary school in rancho and never had any problems. my dad teaches at Cordova High and never has any problems.

rancho was the poster child of un-incorporated county land... it's where sacramento used to stick all it's low income housing and keep it out of the city limits. for the most part it's just a bunch of decent older neighborhoods and tarnished by one or two really bad areas.

Last edited by RussB; 05-18-2005 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by RussB
meh, i worked in one of the ghettoest parts of rancho for 3 years when i was in high school. at a weinerschnitzel no less... never been mugged, shot, assaulted, carjacked, accosted, burgalarized, pestered, or otherwise hassled in the entire time. my mom taught at an elementary school in rancho and never had any problems. my dad teaches at Cordova High and never has any problems.

rancho was the poster child of un-incorporated county land... it's where sacramento used to stick all it's low income housing and keep it out of the city limits. for the most part it's just a bunch of decent older neighborhoods and tarnished by one or two really bad areas.
The funny thing is I've never had anything stolen from me before I moved up to Elk Grove(KKK, ghetto childs,robbinthehood). haha

I don't know but the ****in ghetto leaks and it affects any good parts of any town. :\

My brownness has saved me a couple of times when I was growing up.

Ahh I need to get something to eat. I'm too grumpy today.

Sorry.