Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
post 935, only a few more..

what will i come up with next...
Old 08-10-2005, 04:56 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by T-Will
You sukc at tEh intArweb!11

i'm trained to fix the interweb not to use it.

System Knowledge
Hardware: Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) - Marconi Fore systems ASX series ATM Switches, (ASX-200BC, ASX-1000, ASX-1200, TNX-1100, ASX-4000), Power Hubs, Access Point-1000, Cell Exchange 1500/1540. Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) - Nortel Optera Metro 5200 and 3000 series, DS1 Service Module. Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) - Nortel Optera Metro 5200 Time Division Multiplexing - Promina 800, Integrated Digital Network Exchange (IDNX-90), Access Digital Network Exchange (ADNX-48) Others - Cisco router configuration, Ethernet switch configuration, Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN), encryption devices, CSUs, DSUs, PA-84 (Port Authority) modems, 1080 modems, fiber modems, and CODEX modems.

Test Equipment: Acterna Fireberd 6000 Communications Analyzer, Acterna Testpad 2310 and 2230, Digital Lightwave, Fluke Networks DSP-4300 Cable Analyzer, multimeter, 77HP Tracer 2 (tone generator), inductive amplifier, Heikemian analog test set and SNMP traffic
analysis.

Software: Visio Design, HP Open View, Nortel Preside Site Manager, Hyper Terminal, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, and Front Page), Windows Platforms.

Work Experience
Systems Control Technician
1999 – 2005, Air Force - Provide level 2 and level 3 support for Scott AFB Systems. Duties include installing Secure Internet Protocol Routed Network (SIPRNET), Non-secure Internet Protocol Routed Network (NIPRNET), SONET, IDNX, and various other circuits for wide area network customers. Managed and maintained base SONET Nortel Optera 3500s) and Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing
(DWDM) Network (Nortel Optera 5200s) for Scott AFB. Performed software upgrades to the both the base SONET and DWDM networks with a minimal effect to the customer. Train new individuals on proper troubleshooting techniques and on the various equipment and systems used in the Air Force. Leadership abilities shown in being team leader in various projects, which included the installation of new patch panels, wiring in patch panels for base SONET backbone nodal suites, and relocation of base circuits from standalone pair gains to a chassis style pair gain. Additional duties: File Manager, researched and found DISA and Air Force directives to keep workplace up to date. Quality Control manager, did checks on circuits periodically to make sure circuits are working correctly and do not need any maintenance or upgrades.

Education/Training:
Nortel Optera 3000 Operation Administration Maintenance and Provisioning Course -- Sep 2002
Nortel Optera 5200 Operation Administration Maintenance and Provisioning Course -- Sep 2002
Telecommunication Control Office Support System Certification Seminar (DISA) -- Jan 2002
Computer & Communications Systems Control Apprentice Course – May 1999 – Sep 1999
-- Basic electronics, network components, and troubleshooting techniques.

Last edited by newyorkreload; 08-10-2005 at 05:15 PM.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:58 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by newyorkreload
i'm trained to fix the interweb not use it.

9.6Gbs, OC 192. over single mode fiber (only way it works) running on a DWDM Nortel system pwns you soul.
Nevermind, you 0wned me with your connection, I'm just on a T1 here.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:58 PM
VIP Member

and yesterday i turned in an application to Blockbuster.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:59 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by newyorkreload
and yesterday i turned in an application to Blockbuster.
Are you friggen serious?
Old 08-10-2005, 05:00 PM
VIP Member

Nevermind, you 0wned me with your connection, I'm just on a T1 here.

it's for city to city trunks. OC-3 was about as fast as the users got to the desk top.

and they fork over quite the $$$ to get it.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:06 PM
VIP Member

Are you friggen serious?
no not at all.

I know hardware (card swapping mostly) and circuits ( T-1ESF /OC what ever) over wire, and cables not. software i can't even partition a hard drive.. All the jobs i applied for want software / server types.

AT&T said they had an opening but it was in Nebraska... F*** That.

I'll settle for a crappy part time deal collecting my free $$$$ from my GI bill and think of something as i go to school full time.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:08 PM
VIP Member

need i say more?
Old 08-10-2005, 05:14 PM
VIP Member

i e-mailed SOA last week and they have yet to respond .. bastards...
Old 08-10-2005, 05:16 PM
VIP Member

school starts next week. it's gonna suck.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

jib-jab... blah-blah

i-Club -- Forums > Regional Forums > Sacramento & Reno > NY Reload's strive for 1000
Reply to Thread
Welcome, newyorkreload.
You last visited: Today at 02:58 PM
Private Messages: 0, Total 12.

Home Forums Gallery Reviews Garage User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New posts Search Log Out

Advanced Search
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Thread: NY Reload's strive for 1000 Reply to Thread
Logged in as newyorkreload Title:

Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
No icon

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
Thread SubscriptionNotification Type:
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification
Rate Thread
If you like, you can add a score for this thread.
Choose a rating 5 : Excellent 4 : Good 3 : Average 2 : Bad 1 : Terrible
Old 08-10-2005, 05:19 PM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
doh! to busy to try and keep up el *****-io
Old 08-10-2005, 05:19 PM
VIP Member

Homicide/Violent Crimes Unit Mission Statement
The primary mission of the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office includes the protection of life and property, creating and maintaining a feeling of security in the community, the identification, apprehension, and offenders of the laws, as well as the preservation of peace. While we accept as part of our mission, the general mission of the department aimed at promoting a more secure quality of life for the citizens of Bernalillo County, we also firmly embrace the additional responsibility of professional criminal investigations. Members of the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office, Homicide/Violent Crimes Unit are therefore prepared to use professional tactics, procedures, and forensic techniques while investigating and following the courses of events and facts associated with each violent act under their investigation. In conclusion, our specific mission is to provide justice for the deceased and victimized, as well as their surviving families and our community.

Investigating violent acts such as homicide, suicide, equivocal deaths, and other forms of criminal behavior that result in significant personal injury requires the application of both art and scientific knowledge, a working understanding of the dynamics of human behavior, as well as the essential details of professional investigative procedures.

Detectives and other staff have undergone rigorous professional scrutiny for entrance into the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office’s Homicide/Violent Crimes Unit. The daily realities of these homicide and violent crime detectives are couched in human tragedies that involve a variety of sudden acts of violence and murder. Many of the events seen and experienced by these detectives and staff members frequently supercede the realities of most members of our community. Consequently, members of our unit have become acutely aware of the reality of violent acts and its impact upon the surviving victims and families, the Bernalillo County community, and their personal lives. For these reasons, members of the Homicide/Violent Crimes Unit undergo a greater level of continued daily professional and personal scrutiny than most of their law enforcement peers and, therefore, remain earnestly aware of the profound nature and awesome responsibility associated with their assignment
Old 08-10-2005, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

chile for lunch rocks
Old 08-10-2005, 05:21 PM
VIP Member

ray kicks ***

http://gamer.nexuswebs.net/1407_Ray.swf

Quick Reply: NY Reload's strive for 1000