My car versus a motorcycle gang/club

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 09:01 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Bouncer
* Edit - I'm not trying to bash you - and there definitely are douche bag groups out there that pull **** - I just have some questions about the story.

So - he takes his helmet off and starts bashing the drivers side of your car..

The helmet would be in his throttle hand.. With his hand off the throttle that bike would have slowed down quite a bit in a pretty short amount of time - and you say he was 2 up?.
Dude maybe someone watched too much fast and the furious........Damn that Johnny Tran......
Old 10-01-2010, 09:08 AM

Car Info: 7 Series "Sport"
The thing is.. There isn't a damned thing a motorcycle can do vs a car..

Trying to force a car off the road? On a bike? I mean.. Last time I had a contest over a lane with a car the car won... I did some pretty awesome acrobatics through a couple of lanes of rush hour traffic on 99..

That would take a pretty stupid rider who obviously wouldn't care about getting his *** run over. If I felt threatened in a car vs a bunch of goons on bikes they better not get in my way or they are going to taste asphalt.. Then I would call 911 while driving and have them instruct me on where to bring the pursuing bikes..
Old 10-01-2010, 09:15 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Story definitely has holes in it. Bouncer is correct, you can hear next to nothing on a moving bike.

if they damaged your car I just can't understand why you wouldn't call the police and go after them legally. they damaged your property.

*IF* you are not at all at fault you have absolutely no reason not to call the cops.

Some things don't add up.

But if it indeed happened exactly how you say that sux man.
I'm on my 2nd bike and don't ride in groups much, but I HAVE seen a few groups where everyone thinks they're king of the world and does whatever they want on the road. They will get whats coming to them. Sooner or later.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:24 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Car vs. Bike.... Run then the hell off the road!! Call insurance and get tour car fixed. Or reach under my seat crab my gun, stop and get out and ask if we still have a problem! Were they white, black, or Asian?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:26 AM

wow...
Old 10-01-2010, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
Car vs. Bike.... Run then the hell off the road!! Call insurance and get tour car fixed. Or reach under my seat crab my gun, stop and get out and ask if we still have a problem! Were they white, black, or Asian?
If you pull over and get out and 5 of them all have guns who do you think will have the bigger problem?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:35 AM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
The thing is.. There isn't a damned thing a motorcycle can do vs a car..

Trying to force a car off the road? On a bike? I mean.. Last time I had a contest over a lane with a car the car won... I did some pretty awesome acrobatics through a couple of lanes of rush hour traffic on 99..

That would take a pretty stupid rider who obviously wouldn't care about getting his *** run over. If I felt threatened in a car vs a bunch of goons on bikes they better not get in my way or they are going to taste asphalt.. Then I would call 911 while driving and have them instruct me on where to bring the pursuing bikes..
As with most of your questions, I can safely say that he was definitely yelling at me as loud as he could and it was around 45 mph. I couldn't understand everything he said and the conversation only involved threats anyway so he then proceeded to take his helmet off and hit my car with it. Of course he slowed down, many times actually, from riding the bike. But then he would just catch up. He as well as (I counted 4) 4 other bikes all tried to run me off the road, and I honestly didn't think about running into them because I know at least the one guy had an innocent person on the back, and it was a female.

Cops absolutely love the street we were on so that leads me to believe the bikers weren't from that area. On my way back I saw a couple on the exact street.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Dude, if they are staying with you, thats when you get on the phone with the cops ASAP. Even if they cops can't catch them, they'd be able to get at least one plate number. Kudos to you for not elevating the situation by trying to fight them off.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by VladiWrX
If you pull over and get out and 5 of them all have guns who do you think will have the bigger problem?
Them because I have a faster trigger finger... And I bet they don't have guns
Old 10-01-2010, 10:17 AM

haha Its easy to be a hero.....

....when sitting behind a computer.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:32 AM

Them because I have a faster trigger finger... And I bet they don't have guns
Seriously.. Wow.. Complete fail.. The real world doesn't work like video games.

Anyways...

Good luck with your forthcoming concealed weapons charge.. (Or getting shot in a road rage incident - hopefully you'll just catch a charge)

Last edited by Bouncer; 10-01-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:59 AM

Seriously.. Wow.. Complete fail.. The real world doesn't work like video games.

Anyways...

Good luck with your forthcoming concealed weapons charge.. (Or getting shot in a road rage incident - hopefully you'll just catch a charge)
Who said anything about video games, people think they are so bad *** and hard core, I would not take that take that from anyone. Your mess with me, hit my car, and try to run me off the road.... I'm fearing for my life it's self defense. And I can carry whenever and wherever I want so don't worry about weapon charger

But u do make a good point about the story being kinda off lol I just don't think something like this would happen that way lol

Last edited by 04caliwrx; 10-01-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:04 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Who said anything about video games, people think they are so bad *** and hard core, I would not take that take that from anyone. Your mess with me, hit my car, and try to run me off the road.... I'm fearing for my life it's self defense. And I can carry whenever and wherever I want so don't worry about weapon charger

But u do make a good point about the story being kinda off lol I just don't think something like this would happen that way lol
Old 10-01-2010, 03:08 PM

Hah.. Another angle to consider..

20 bikes side of the road - people everywhere - and a pickup truck? Sounds like they were scraping a bike up off the road - I.E. someone crashed.

Honestly.. You should have slowed down and passed safely.. It actually sounds more like there was an accident or a breakdown with that truck being there - and you blazed through at an unsafe speed in the dark when you knew there were bikes all over a dark road.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:33 PM

Another thought just crossed my mind...

Reflectors.. Most folks remove all reflectors.. The guys that want to stay somewhat legal will leave or install a red reflector under their license plate (or on the plate bolts).

But club guys - SBF / etc. don't give much of a rip about being legal.. So if you saw a sea of reflectors I highly doubt it was any sort of illicit club.

Since your situational awareness skills obviously seem lacking - you absolutely sure you didn't clip another pedestrian or bike (downed or otherwise) in your little out of control high speed flyby? - If so those riders might have been after you / trying to make you pull over for a hit and run...

Quick Reply: My car versus a motorcycle gang/club