My bad edperience at Maita

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
sybir, MrSubaru

Hey Chris, your lack of a vendor account is showing. Might want to cover that up.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by sybir
Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
sybir, MrSubaru

Hey Chris, your lack of a vendor account is showing. Might want to cover that up.
:rotfl:
Old 03-16-2006, 10:38 PM

Car Info: 06 Legacy GT Sedan- 94 Legacy Turbo Wagon
ummm

Last edited by Chris Jones; 03-22-2006 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:54 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Could there be a resoluction in sight?

Originally Posted by Chris Jones
Ed,
Bring me your painted bumper, I will be glad to exchange it for you.

You still don't need to slander of talk **** about me or the dealership. that's not cool.
My reply
So you're going to exchange it for a painted WRB sedan bumper?

How am I talking shiet about you? I am just telling my side of the story.

Last edited by soggynoodles; 03-16-2006 at 11:08 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Could there be a resoluction in sight?

My reply
So you're going to exchange it for a painted WRB sedan bumper?

How am I talking shiet about you? I am just telling the my side of the story.

:banana: He finally did the right thing.... maybe... could just be more dealership run around bull****...

Maybe he got that SOA phone call...
Old 03-16-2006, 11:09 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
:banana: He finally did the right thing.... maybe... could just be more dealership run around bull****...

Maybe he got that SOA phone call...
werd.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:16 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Well, I hope so.

Here's some eye candy for ya'll

***EYE CANDY REMOVED!!**

Last edited by soggynoodles; 03-17-2006 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:43 PM

ummm

Last edited by Chris Jones; 03-22-2006 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:06 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Well, I hope so.

Here's some eye candy for ya'll
OMGYOUHAVEAHOTSISTER!!! Send me her myspace link!
Old 03-17-2006, 12:19 AM
VIP Member

Well,
Here we go. Time to tell the story. Ed sat on a bumper for well over a month. Never looked at it, never try to match it up to make sure it was right. So he goes and paints it. It's wrong. Ok, as I have said before. I would replace it with the correct bumper, but am not going to paint it or pay for the paint. Yes, I talked to Subaru.

For everybody to jump on the bandwagon and start flaming because they don't know the whole story is bull****! Just like the whole Alfas & Subaru or SS. I have bent over backwards for ED!

Go ahead and flame me Ed, tell me how I scewed you. Were a bad Dealership. A simple mistake. That's no need for slander.

I told Subaru the same thing i told you.
So wait, you're saying the customer is obligated to test fit a part in case you are incompetent? It shouldn't matter that he "sat" on it for a month, he ordered a sedan bumper and your parts guys gave him a wagon bumper. Plain and simple. He painted the bumper assuming your parts department gave him the proper part. If you were to provide proper customer service, a feat of which I know your dealer is incapable, you would provide him a bumper (the right one this time) and cover his costs for the painting. Had you provided the correct bumper in the first place, this never would have been an issue.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
So wait, you're saying the customer is obligated to test fit a part in case you are incompetent? It shouldn't matter that he "sat" on it for a month, he ordered a sedan bumper and your parts guys gave him a wagon bumper. Plain and simple. He painted the bumper assuming your parts department gave him the proper part. If you were to provide proper customer service, a feat of which I know your dealer is incapable, you would provide him a bumper (the right one this time) and cover his costs for the painting. Had you provided the correct bumper in the first place, this never would have been an issue.
werd up!
Old 03-17-2006, 12:25 AM

ummm

Last edited by Chris Jones; 03-22-2006 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:30 AM
VIP Member

It' all comes down to return the bumper for the proper one. Unpainted or end of subject. The choice is Ed's not yours.
Don't forget the choice the rest of us have to make..

Whether or not to EVER shop at Maita for anything.

My choice is no. I will never buy a Maita car. I won't buy Maita parts and I won't deal with Maita "service". You guys are horrible to your customers.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:29 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by ADip****
It' all comes down to return the bumper for the proper one. Unpainted or end of subject. The choice is Ed's not yours.
And it's my choice to never shop at Maita Subaru for anything again. I actually need a core support to fix my car... guess what Mr. Jones you can EADIA because I'm sure as hell not driving out there for the joke that you call Costumer service. **** that!!! Why do people go to dealerships and spend the extra money? Because we tend to want to believe dealerships are more competent, which obviously Maita is not. So because you won't pair for his couple hundred dollars worth of paint(whoopty doo!!! you guys probably get it dirt cheap) you have no lost at least a handful of costumers.

Hell I won't even buy another car from you guys, no point to drive 20 minutes to Maita when I can just go to a closer dealership and at least give my money to someone who won't admit that they are an incompetent **** up, who can't even get the right VIN number or bumper to a costumer, then wants the bumper back painted... You are what we like to call the skid mark of society Mr. Chris Jones, you are the reason we have all come to hate dealers because you don't give a **** about anyone.. all you wanna do is rape costumers, and screw being honest. We have all heard your side of the story now, and guess what... Ed already said your side, actually he said it word for word what you said, since he copied and pasted the email directly... and guess what, we still think you are a dip **** and owe ed the money for his paint... End of story, until you do so You will never see a dime from me... period....

Originally Posted by Matt
Don't forget the choice the rest of us have to make..

Whether or not to EVER shop at Maita for anything.

My choice is no. I will never buy a Maita car. I won't buy Maita parts and I won't deal with Maita "service". You guys are horrible to your customers.
+12... I guess that... what? Maybe 50 dollars worth of paint? Means that much to him...

Last edited by GT35 STI; 03-17-2006 at 01:37 AM.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
And it's my choice to never shop at Maita Subaru for anything again. I actually need a core support to fix my car... guess what Mr. Jones you can EADIA because I'm sure as hell not driving out there for the joke that you call Costumer service. **** that!!! Why do people go to dealerships and spend the extra money? Because we tend to want to believe dealerships are more competent, which obviously Maita is not. So because you won't pair for his couple hundred dollars worth of paint(whoopty doo!!! you guys probably get it dirt cheap) you have no lost at least a handful of costumers.

Hell I won't even buy another car from you guys, no point to drive 20 minutes to Maita when I can just go to a closer dealership and at least give my money to someone who won't admit that they are an incompetent **** up, who can't even get the right VIN number or bumper to a costumer, then wants the bumper back painted... You are what we like to call the skid mark of society Mr. Chris Jones, you are the reason we have all come to hate dealers because you don't give a **** about anyone.. all you wanna do is rape costumers, and screw being honest. We have all heard your side of the story now, and guess what... Ed already said your side, actually he said it word for word what you said, since he copied and pasted the email directly... and guess what, we still think you are a dip **** and owe ed the money for his paint... End of story, until you do so You will never see a dime from me... period....
+13

Quick Reply: My bad edperience at Maita