My bad edperience at Maita

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 12:41 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
So I get another pm tonight..

Originally Posted by Chris Jones
Ed,
The first time you came into Maita was in a White WRX Wagon, that was the vin we used. Then for 1 month you sat on the bumper, never looked at it, never did a pre-fit. After the bumper gets painted, you then call me and say oh, the bumper is wrong. I have a Sedan. I only go by what you give me. As i have said before, I will take you painted bumper back, and give you a unpainted Sedan bumper back. I can't give you $200 back on the wrong painted bumper. It won't happen. That is what I can do.

So what your saying is, that you would rather keep the painted wrong bumper than have a correct bumper unpainted? If that is what you want. I will not continue to go back and fourth on this issue. If you want it, I will be there on Saturday.

The blue bumper needs to come back in good condition. If it looks thrash, I don't want it back.
AND MY REPLY

You shouldn't care what I came in. I could have come in a forester. Would you have given me a forester bumper then? I was using another car to transport my bumper. I could never have given you that wagon's VIN number because it was NOT MY CAR. While I was at the parts counter, I pulled out my insurance card with my car's VIN number and in front of another witness, read to you my vin number. Why can't you admit that you gave me the wrong part? All I want is a front sedan bumper painted in WRB. That is all. Have your body shop paint it. I'm not asking for money, All I'm asking is for you to do the right thing and provide me a wrb wrx sedan bumper. I'll gladly return back the incorrect bumper you sold me.

ed
Old 03-16-2006, 11:10 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Ed,
The first time you came into Maita was in a White WRX Wagon, that was the vin we used. Then for 1 month you sat on the bumper, never looked at it, never did a pre-fit. After the bumper gets painted, you then call me and say oh, the bumper is wrong. I have a Sedan. I only go by what you give me. As i have said before, I will take you painted bumper back, and give you a unpainted Sedan bumper back. I can't give you $200 back on the wrong painted bumper. It won't happen. That is what I can do.

So what your saying is, that you would rather keep the painted wrong bumper than have a correct bumper unpainted? If that is what you want. I will not continue to go back and fourth on this issue. If you want it, I will be there on Saturday.

The blue bumper needs to come back in good condition. If it looks thrash, I don't want it back.
Wait wait wait... So let me get this straight, he wants the bumper back in good condition? If I where you and it really came down to you giving the painted bumper back, I think I would sand off all the paint, and give it to him un-painted, because if he will only accept it painted, but won't give you a new bumper painted that's b.s.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
That's total BS. Just because he showed up in a wagon, if he gave them the VIN from his sedan, it's Maitas fault.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
That's total BS. Just because he showed up in a wagon, if he gave them the VIN from his sedan, it's Maitas fault.
Well here was my reply.

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
AND MY REPLY

You shouldn't care what I came in. I could have come in a forester. Would you have given me a forester bumper then? I was using another car to transport my bumper. I could never have given you that wagon's VIN number because it was NOT MY CAR. While I was at the parts counter, I pulled out my insurance card with my car's VIN number and in front of another witness, read to you my vin number. Why can't you admit that you gave me the wrong part? All I want is a front sedan bumper painted in WRB. That is all. Have your body shop paint it. I'm not asking for money, All I'm asking is for you to do the right thing and provide me a wrb wrx sedan bumper. I'll gladly return back the incorrect bumper you sold me.

ed
Old 03-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
I'd repaint the bumper a couple of shades different so it looks fine by itself. But when he goes to use it on a WRB car it doesn't match at all.

Wait for it. Wait for it. BURRRRNN.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:52 AM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by EpsilonK
speaking of bumpers......
What is the major difference between the two bumpers?
Width.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by R4ND0M_AX3
I'd repaint the bumper a couple of shades different so it looks fine by itself. But when he goes to use it on a WRB car it doesn't match at all.

Wait for it. Wait for it. BURRRRNN.

Ya, but seeing their costumer service they wouldn't even consider that a possibility that the bumper is darker. They will just blame it on the paint fading on the costumers car and say that, that isn't our problem... **** Maita
Old 03-16-2006, 12:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Well here was my reply.
does the vin appear on any of their paperwork? even old service records? anything that could show that they have the vin for your wrx sedan on file should be enough ammunition to sink his battleship.

that is such a bogus reply from chris. what if you rolled up in a ford pickup, would you have gotten a bumper for a ford pickup?
Old 03-16-2006, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

Well here was my reply.
If you get a chance, be sure to put some info in the iclub reviews section regarding your experience
Old 03-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
If you get a chance, be sure to put some info in the iclub reviews section regarding your experience
yea my old positive review is still in there and need to remove it first.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Well here is SOA's reply

Dear Mr. Molina:

Thank you for visiting the Subaru Web site and for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry to hear of your negative Subaru dealership experience. We are sincerely interested in assuring that our customers receive the best possible service from all Subaru dealers.

I am working to get more information from the dealer regarding your concern. As soon as I get more information I will pass it along to you.

If you have any questions regarding this response, please call us at 1-800-SUBARU-3 (1-800-782-2783) and refer to Case # 861773. Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention so that we can document your concerns and make the necessary contacts to resolve your issue.

Best wishes,

Chenell Lassiter
Subaru of America, Inc.
Customer/Dealer Services Department

Now, we wait.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Team Brown
Well here is SOA's reply

Dear Mr. Molina:

Thank you for visiting the Subaru Web site and for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry to hear of your negative Subaru dealership experience. We are sincerely interested in assuring that our customers receive the best possible service from all Subaru dealers.

I am working to get more information from the dealer regarding your concern. As soon as I get more information I will pass it along to you.

If you have any questions regarding this response, please call us at 1-800-SUBARU-3 (1-800-782-2783) and refer to Case # 861773. Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention so that we can document your concerns and make the necessary contacts to resolve your issue.

Best wishes,

Chenell Lassiter
Subaru of America, Inc.

Now, we wait.
If you need a witness I'm there
Old 03-16-2006, 02:19 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Wow, I'm surprised SOA got back to you so quick. It'll be interesting to see what happens...
Old 03-16-2006, 02:28 PM
VIP Member

Well here is SOA's reply

Dear Mr. Molina:

Best wishes,

Chenell Lassiter
Subaru of America, Inc.

Now, we wait.

I wonder what the dealers response will be...

"uhh, well he showed up in a wagon, so even though he gave us the VIN from a sedan and told us he wanted a sedan bumper, we went ahead and ordered a wagon bumper anyway..."

T-will - SOA is pretty fast in responding and handling these issues. They took care of my complaint in about 4 days.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:28 PM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
Originally Posted by T-Will
Wow, I'm surprised SOA got back to you so quick. It'll be interesting to see what happens...
That is an automated response...

Hopefully this gets taken care of, it is a majorly effed up situation. I have to say I am discouraged by how unwilling Maita has been to step up to the plate and do the right thing here.

Quick Reply: My bad edperience at Maita