My bad edperience at Maita

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Today is the day I hear back from Maita about my whole bumper ****up.

:\

Last edited by soggynoodles; 10-26-2006 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:48 AM
Contributing Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX Auto with high hopes :l
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Today is the day I hear back from Matia about my whole bumper ****up.

I predict.......NO BUMPER FOR YOU!!! So says the parts ****, brother of the soup ****.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Today is the day I hear back from Matia about my whole bumper ****up.

They'd better take care of you, dude. Thus far, their handling of this situation has been complete bull****.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:44 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
They'd better take care of you, dude. Thus far, their handling of this situation has been complete bull****.
yea it's costing me too much of my time.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Lets all swarm up with our subies & take the bumper!!! mad max yo!
Old 03-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Token Toyota Mod

This is what i woke up to this morning.

Originally Posted by Chris Jones
Ed,
Sorry to tell you, no on the bumper. There is no more to disscuss anymore. So if you need to go flame me or the Maita's on how you think you treated, then go ahead. I will be on to tell my side of the story if you start flaming. I have tried in so manys to take care of you, but is't not the way you want it.

Chris
My reply.

The fact that you can't fix a problem that you caused because you got the incorrect part number is just plane stupid. I trusted you with my correct VIN number and had faith in you to provide me with the correct part for my car. Now because of your mistake, I have to pay for a new bumper and paint? Don't you think that sounds wrong? Making me pay for another bumper doesn't make things right. You still come up on top in the end. I thought you were here to help the Subaru community. That's what you've been preaching on these boards but from the look of things, it's not what you practice. All I asked for was just a bumper. Is it hard for you to eat the cost of 150 to help a customer out? I already did my part and provided you my VIN number. You should be the one to correct the problem.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:13 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project

My reply.

The fact that you can't fix a problem that you caused because you got the incorrect part number is just plane stupid. I trusted you with my correct VIN number and had faith in you to provide me with the correct part for my car. Now because of your mistake, I have to pay for a new bumper and paint? Don't you think that sounds wrong? Making me pay for another bumper doesn't make things right. You still come up on top in the end. I thought you were here to help the Subaru community. That's what you've been preaching on these boards but from the look of things, it's not what you practice. All I asked for was just a bumper. Is it hard for you to eat the cost of 150 to help a customer out? I already did my part and provided you my VIN number. You should be the one to correct the problem.
Yea I'm on ed's side...i dont know the entire details...but if ed DID give you the CORRECT vin# then it is the fault of the dealer if they got the wrong part IMO...i dont know what chris jones does there or his status...but just go to the parts manager or even GM if possible
Old 03-15-2006, 08:15 AM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
Originally Posted by Chris Jones
Ed,
Sorry to tell you, no on the bumper. There is no more to disscuss anymore. So if you need to go flame me or the Maita's on how you think you treated, then go ahead. I will be on to tell my side of the story if you start flaming. I have tried in so manys to take care of you, but is't not the way you want it.

Chris
That is messed up, if Maita made the mistake and ordered the wrong part, not only should they eat the cost of the new one, but they should have the correct part painted and exchange it for the painted wagon bumper you have...

My reply.

Well said Ed, this is a seriously effed up situation...
Old 03-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Ed, that's bull****. Parts ****ed up and ordered the wrong thing. You as a customer are not responsible for verifying part numbers, etc; that's why they *pay* someone to do that job; he's supposed to know what you need.

Maita should be helping with the whole cost, since they caused the issue; the fact that they can't even help out with a new skin after their screwup says loads about how much they care about repeat customers.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:02 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
So just how did Chris Jones try to take of you?
Has Maita made this type of mistake in the past?

I have absolutely no problems with getting parts from AutoWest.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
So just how did Chris Jones try to take of you?
Has Maita made this type of mistake in the past?

I have absolutely no problems with getting parts from AutoWest.
He said he can do one of two things.

1. He offered to sell me a bumper at a discounted cost.
2. I return my painted bumper and he'll replace it with a unpainted one.

Apperently this has been a problem with them. Chris Jones told me he had a couple of painted bumpers in the back that were "mistakes" (aka painted the wrong bumper)

Last edited by soggynoodles; 03-15-2006 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:18 AM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited

2. I return my painted bumper and he'll replace it with a painted one.
This option sounds fair, but I am guessing that you had intended to type "unpainted". If he did offer to replace your painted bumper with an unpainted bumper, that offer is total crap...
Old 03-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by dz
This option sounds fair, but I am guessing that you had intended to type "unpainted". If he did offer to replace your painted bumper with an unpainted bumper, that offer is total crap...
sorry I meant unpainted.

I only wish they would have said that to me.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:49 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Is Maita related to Stevens Creek by chance?
Old 03-15-2006, 10:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Maita is so horrible. Worst service EVER. Like I was telling you the other day, Ed, contact SOA and make sure they know about how Maita is treating their customers. When I did, they handled it.

Quick Reply: My bad edperience at Maita