This just in - BlackVenom96 still isn't getting any from sikmach

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
Lets get this straight.

You want to fight all of us for talking about a girl who puts others at risk when driving?
A girl who tries to taunt all of us with her GOD DAMN MUSTANG!

I suggest you check yourself and think about who is in the wrong, us for discussing how inconsiderate she can be to other people on the road or you for trying to come to our forum and claim that you are going to hurt us.

I think the sticker is now going to read: " YOU MAKE ME SIKMACH, AND SO DO YOUR FRIENDS"
Old 05-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by ImportsSUKass
What happend you ****ing puss??? You can sit behind a computer like a little ***** and talk all this **** about someone that you dont even know, then you get called out and you puss out.
No I do know that the bit-ch drives like an idiot and enjoys endangering other people's lives on the road. She almost took out the side of my wife's car when we were heading home the other night. I found it quite amusing that she wanted to race a Honda CR-V, but at this point I am not sure who is the bigger head case - you or her.
figures because you are most likely a nerd that has no friends and has to talk **** online for attention.
Don't quit your day job at the Dairy Queen, your deductive reasoning skills need a lot of developing.
we were there waiting for your ***** *** to show...
No you were not, you were waiting for sickie to show up so you could stare at that which you can not have.
but leave it to a ***** car driving ***** to not show.

you were sitting at home jacking off to pictures of sikmach.
Half right, I was at home throwing darts at a picture of sikmach
I guess it was smart for you not to cuz you would have ended up in the hospital.
Really, glad I did not go then.
we have our eye out 4 you and dont think this will b dropped that easy.
OK, I will see you later then.
so i encourage you to get the stickers that say something about her on your cars.. i ****ing dare you
Hey Scott, when can you do a run of decals for us? I need a bunch so I can slap them on cars all over town...
Ahahahahaha
Old 05-28-2005, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
endangering peoples lives? I ride with her all the time and she has calmed down alot, dont act like none of you ever get on the throttle, just cuz her car is loud doesnt mean that she is always pegged out. she quit racing and she always turns em down and justin is proof of that... just cuz she doesnt drive 10mph under the speed limit dosent mean that she is endangering anyone, but you wishing death on her will turn around on you. Thats the **** that pissed me off, and the other thread you started too about what "sik" means.. why are you so infatuated with her? cuz her car is nicer?faster?she drives better?you cant have her? im just trying to figure this out..
E-Thug huh? thats Why you are the one that has been talking **** on here for awhile now, and thats why you didnt show last night.. Thats what an E thug is:a bit ch as s shi t talking puss y that cant back himself up.
So put the sticker on and promote your as s woopin' and we will show you how we "E-Thug"

so in calming down alot, you are saying she still doesnt street race and everything that everyone has posted in this thread is a lie?

What is her plate number again?

and you prob dont want to dodge the swear filter to much douche rocket.

and can you do us all a favor and just go away.

Last edited by dr3d1zzl3; 05-28-2005 at 04:06 PM.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Troll

endangering peoples lives? I ride with her all the time and she has calmed down alot,
That does not change what my wife and I saw first hand last weekend. She shot across 2 lanes of traffic and would have hit our car if I had not jammed on the brakes throwing our 80 pound lab in to the front seat area of the car.
dont act like none of you ever get on the throttle, just cuz her car is loud doesnt mean that she is always pegged out.
Everyone gets on it, but you have to pick the time and place. If I lose it on a freeway onramp or something like that it is my fault and I am the one that pays the price. Had we not locked the brakes we would have been in an accident and sickie would be in jail.
she quit racing and she always turns em down and justin is proof of that...
I know for a fact that this is a BS statement. I know someone that she raced recently so do not even try to pass off this floater. Wipe, flush and then wash your hands...
just cuz she doesnt drive 10mph under the speed limit dosent mean that she is endangering anyone,
Can you effing read?
but you wishing death on her will turn around on you. Thats the **** that pissed me off, and the other thread you started too about what "sik" means..
I would rather her be dead than enganger more lives. She almost hit us and I was pissed at the time and wished she was dead. Deal with it. As for what the sik meand that was a legit question. Personally if I was sick I would not advertise it, but that is her deal.
why are you so infatuated with her?
Because she is going to kill someone one of these days. I have lost friends to this stupid **** and I would rather it be her than them any day of the week.
cuz her car is nicer?
Nope, it isn't nocer than any of my cars.
faster?
I doubt that too, unless you are talking about my bone stock 1947 Chevy.
she drives better?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you cant have her?
I have no interest in street racing skanks.
im just trying to figure this out..
I can smell the smoke

E-Thug huh? thats Why you are the one that has been talking **** on here for awhile now, and thats why you didnt show last night..
Yep I am an *******, but seriously I have no interest in hanging out with you guys. Thanks for the invite though.
Thats what an E thug is:a bit ch as s shi t talking puss y that cant back himself up.
I can back myself up any day of the week, I just do not have an interest in going to jail. I have more to lose than you do dairy queen.
So put the sticker on and promote your as s woopin' and we will show you how we "E-Thug"
I am going to put the sticker on any car I see in parking lots all over town. And FWIW, it was not me that even suggested the sticker but I would be glad to rock one now...
Old 05-28-2005, 04:19 PM
Troll

*** vomit
So just to get things straight here, are you threatening me bodily harm or do you plan to find my car in a parking lot and take the bit-ch way out?
Old 05-28-2005, 04:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
What is her plate number again?
The plate is SIKMACH.

ImportsSUKass: Please go away. No one here is going to come out and fight you and your gang or whatever. Please just grow up.

And for your information, MANY members in this forum have seen your friend SIKMACH driving very dangerously, racing multiple times. In fact, she has sometimes attempted to incite races with some of our own members. Just a few weeks ago, one of our members saw her get pulled over by Citrus Heights P.D for racing against one or two other mustangs. She was right in front of the sunrise mall. If her current behavior is "calmed down", then it's no wonder she's been cited so many times and had her car impounded. She seriously is a danger and she needs to cool it or she's going to learn her lesson the hard way, either by jail or hospital time (and no this isn't a threat, I'm inferring that she may have an accident and hurt/kill herself or someone else, thus landing her in the hospital and/or jail).

So just go away. None of us are coming out there and fight, because fighting is retarded and it won't solve anything. You could beat Ali Gs *** and he'll still be making fun of you and SIKMACH from the hospital, it really wouldn't change anything.
Old 05-28-2005, 05:57 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
ok, so this is getting out of hand guys. as all of you know renae is a very good friend of mine. her driving habits have changed drastically since she was in jail for her last speed contest. honestly though, she used to race A LOT. since then which was last summer i have heard of ONE race that she has been in on the street. i have ridin in the car with her on a few occasions since then and she showed a lot more self control then she had in the past. does that mean shes perfect? no, there is still room for improvement. but i am damn proud of the changes shes made and how hard she works for that car and to pay her EXTTREMLY high insurance rate. now of couse if she didnt do all the stupid stuff in the past she wouldnt have to pay that premium, thats a lesson she is learning by having to get another job to afford everything. there is nothing i can say that will get you guys to stop hating her and teasing her at every opportunity you get, which is why i have stayed out of all this up until now. i would just appreciate it if you would tone it down a bit though, it does get old.

ImportsSUKass: i most likely know who you are, PM me and let me know. but man, come on. coming onto an internet board and telling people to meet up for a fight is rediculous, childish and just unnessesary. no ones gonna fight, getting so pissed over somehting like this isnt gonna solve anything, its just gonna feed the fire. ill most likely see you at bel air tonight.

and guys as i have said many times, renae and i are just friends, im not trying to get in her pants. i thought we cleared that up in another thread but i guess not.

anyways, let the childish drama stop, its not getting anyone anywhere and its just annoying.

just my $.02
Old 05-28-2005, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
is she hawt?
Old 05-28-2005, 07:33 PM

if you want a competition, just bring it to a road course...
if i had the money, i'd pay to have you guys go do some time trials at thunderhill or something,
hell, even the 45 seconds of autocross would be enough to prove the point that being calm, collected, and freakin responsible, controls the car a hell lot better than a street racer who just knows how to floor the throttle and keep the freakin steering wheel straight.

other than that, ethugging is simply what it is. and there's been a lot more drama than usual lately
too much shortsightedness and short answer responses simply becomes stupidity in a short time

Last edited by danhtao; 05-28-2005 at 07:38 PM.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:12 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
renae and i are just friends, im not trying to get in her pants.
Dooood...that's so brave of you..."coming out" on a public board.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:19 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
... next month it will be a year that she has had a ticket OR been pulled over. ... there is only one way to end it
Wow...one year! :banana:

So, how do we end this?
Old 05-28-2005, 08:32 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
That wasnt her that got pulled over.. next month it will be a year that she has had a ticket OR been pulled over. Let me remind you that it is you guys that started this whole mess not us and we left it alone for some time but this is getting out of hand... o and i was there when she "raced" your little friends.. she got on it thu 1st gear that was it.. it was the dam ricers that were speeding and trying to egg her on. if she was racing them like you say then shed have been long gone.. not next to them the whole time like i saw... like I said you guys started this whole thing LONG ago and we didnt say anything. there is only one way to end it
dude, would you PM me and tell me who you are.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Originally Posted by Oaf
Wow...one year! :banana:

So, how do we end this?
I think it involves kneepads and a bib for him.

Quick Reply: This just in - BlackVenom96 still isn't getting any from sikmach