This just in - BlackVenom96 still isn't getting any from sikmach

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Oaf
No worries...remember, not all *******s drive Mustangs, but all Mustangs are driven by *******s.
Look no further than our own Ali G.
You got it all wrong. I am a dick not an *******...

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and *******s. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fu-ck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your *******s, Oaf. And all the *******s want us to sh-it all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fu-cked by dicks. But dicks also fu-ck *******s, Oaf. And if they didn't fu-ck the *******s, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pus-sy all covered in sh-it!
Old 05-27-2005, 08:43 PM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Car Info: "Why Warthog sir?"
Originally Posted by Ali G
You got it all wrong. I am a dick not an *******...

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and *******s. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fu-ck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your *******s, Oaf. And all the *******s want us to sh-it all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fu-cked by dicks. But dicks also fu-ck *******s, Oaf. And if they didn't fu-ck the *******s, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pus-sy all covered in sh-it!
how long did it take you to come up with that. cuz that right thur is some funny shiat. :rotfl:
Old 05-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by topnotchwrx
how long did it take you to come up with that. cuz that right thur is some funny shiat. :rotfl:
You don't get out much do you?
Old 05-27-2005, 09:55 PM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
You don't get out much do you?
why do you say that?

i get out plenty.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Troll

why do you say that?

i get out plenty.

Ever heard of it?
Old 05-27-2005, 10:06 PM

Ever heard of it?
heard of it, never watched it. is it any good? looks kinda cheesy from the commercials.
Old 05-28-2005, 12:53 AM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
I'm out there with the mustang guys all the time. You can ask blackvenom96, we always see eachother. Before everybody starts yelling and e-thugging me about being out there with them, we all just hang around and chill before somebody tries to showoff and gets us kicked out of the place. That Cirby and Sunrise Bel-Air parking lot is actually not the right place anymore. It's now at the parking lot of Home Depot on Sunrise and Folsom in Rancho. See ya all there.
yeah i see you pretty often. i wasnt out tonight though, i heard there were hella cops out.
Old 05-28-2005, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
yeah i see you pretty often. i wasnt out tonight though, i heard there were hella cops out.
yes i was hiding tonight too.
Old 05-28-2005, 07:42 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
They must have heard about the showdown at Bel Air.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:13 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Originally Posted by ImportsSUKass
I guess it was smart for you not to cuz you would have ended up in the hospital. we have our eye out 4 you and dont think this will b dropped that easy. so i encourage you to get the stickers that say something about her on your cars.. i ****ing dare you
Would have tied his arm to yours and had a ultra hip knife fight?
Old 05-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by ericdared81
Would have tied his arm to yours and had a ultra hip knife fight?
Even bettter is the old knife fight in a phone booth.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
I dont understand why bithches always hate if u have a problem why post it on the computer like a little *****. THis is Renaes friend and if u have a problem with her u have a problem with me so keep talkin **** and watch yur *** get beat.Meet me at bel air 2night on sunrise and cirby....unless you r scared. 10pm

oh mother****er i wish i lived back in sac.. Id feed you those words in a tube.

here is a hint mr billy bad ***. Keep your bull**** to your self cause there is allways someone who is bigger, badder, and more willing to throw it all away then you..
Old 05-28-2005, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
What happend you ****ing puss??? You can sit behind a computer like a little ***** and talk all this **** about someone that you dont even know, then you get called out and you puss out. figures because you are most likely a nerd that has no friends and has to talk **** online for attention. we were there waiting for your ***** *** to show... but leave it to a ***** car driving ***** to not show.you were sitting at home jacking off to pictures of sikmach. I guess it was smart for you not to cuz you would have ended up in the hospital. we have our eye out 4 you and dont think this will b dropped that easy. so i encourage you to get the stickers that say something about her on your cars.. i ****ing dare you

please note my previous post, that is an example on how to properly e-thug.

You can purchase my mail order tapes with complete instructions on various methods of e thuggery. All this for a low price of 4 weeks worth of your foodstamps.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:27 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
What happend you ****ing puss??? You can sit behind a computer like a little ***** and talk all this **** about someone that you dont even know, then you get called out and you puss out. figures because you are most likely a nerd that has no friends and has to talk **** online for attention. we were there waiting for your ***** *** to show... but leave it to a ***** car driving ***** to not show.you were sitting at home jacking off to pictures of sikmach. I guess it was smart for you not to cuz you would have ended up in the hospital. we have our eye out 4 you and dont think this will b dropped that easy. so i encourage you to get the stickers that say something about her on your cars.. i ****ing dare you
E-Thug strikes again

:rotfl:

Quick Reply: This just in - BlackVenom96 still isn't getting any from sikmach