John still doesnt get how Jesus is pronounced in spanish.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 08:24 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by LookingForPower
NO I'M ****ING NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE MOVIE HE SAYS HEY-ZUES NOT JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched that part over 10 times last night, I'm not ****ing wrong!!!
Ok

Q) Do you know who zues is??

A)

He fought Hulk in this movie

So you're saying that he was calling Zues out?? Come on dude. It's Jesus. Not Hey, Zues
Old 01-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Token Toyota Mod

That **** just pissed me off, I watched the movie, showed him the complete transcript from the movie, and he is still calling me a ****ing idiot and i'm wrong!! I'm like I am watching that part over and over again right now it says ****ing hey-zues not jesus, and he is like "No dude you are wrong!". Justin is a ****ing retarded =\

are you guys no longer best buddies anymore?
Old 01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Troll

Car Info: GT35R White 2005 Impreza STi and a 2000 Camaro Z28/RS
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Ok

Q) Do you know who zues is??

So you're saying that he was calling Zues out?? Come on dude. It's Jesus. Not Hey, Zues

Yes, I know who Zues yes... Yes me and Justin are Still Friends, Yes he is a ****ing retard, Yes I'm Right, Yes You are him are Wrong, and YESSSS Bruce ******* Called Zues, Hey-Zues until Jackson decided to correct a *******
Old 01-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Token Toyota Mod

hooray! Pizza and cookies over here!
Old 01-05-2006, 08:58 AM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
JOHN!!!!!! YOU STILL DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at what Egan's posted!

John McClane thought that his name was Jesus, which is pronounced just like "Hey-Zues" in spanish, which is why there was the Puerto Rican reference. that whole clip of the movie was about him clearing up that his name wasnt Jesus, but that it was Zues. i dont understand how you still dont get this. "Hey-Zues" is not a name, "Jesus" is, and they are pronounced the same, and John McClane thought that Jesus was his name.

does it make sense dude, or are you just being thick headed?

oh, and do you know when your getting off work? we gotta fix our trucks and get some 'gallupapop' hahahaha.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
JOHN!!!!!! YOU STILL DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at what Egan's posted!

John McClane thought that his name was Jesus, which is pronounced just like "Hey-Zues" in spanish, which is why there was the Puerto Rican reference. that whole clip of the movie was about him clearing up that his name wasnt Jesus, but that it was Zues. i dont understand how you still dont get this. "Hey-Zues" is not a name, "Jesus" is, and they are pronounced the same, and John McClane thought that Jesus was his name.

does it make sense dude, or are you just being thick headed?

oh, and do you know when your getting off work? we gotta fix our trucks and get some 'gallupapop' hahahaha.
Right... I'm not denying how to pronounce it in spanish... What I am saying is the WORDS that COME OUT OF Zues's mouth he said "Hey-Zues" not Jesus... So he pronounced it in what I guess is the Spanish pronouncation.... Watch the movie, they pronounce it Hey-Zues, until he gets corrected that his name is Zues....

Until you re-watch the movie, and I go home and video tape that section to post on here... Please don't talk
Old 01-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Troll

GULLLOPAPOP FOR THE WIN!!!

I will probably leave really early today, I am already half way done with the last set of binders... This set of binders sucks ***, the person didn't take care of them AT ALL!! So I gotta put in new log sheets and fill out all the information on them, then "Archive" the old files into the recycle bin.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:13 AM

GULLLOPAPOP FOR THE WIN!!!

I will probably leave really early today, I am already half way done with the last set of binders... This set of binders sucks ***, the person didn't take care of them AT ALL!! So I gotta put in new log sheets and fill out all the information on them, then "Archive" the old files into the recycle bin.
sick, cause im up early for no apparent reason.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:20 AM

Right... I'm not denying how to pronounce it in spanish... What I am saying is the WORDS that COME OUT OF Zues's mouth he said "Hey-Zues" not Jesus... So he pronounced it in what I guess is the Spanish pronouncation.... Watch the movie, they pronounce it Hey-Zues, until he gets corrected that his name is Zues....

Until you re-watch the movie, and I go home and video tape that section to post on here... Please don't talk
dude. what about the fact that "Hey-Zues" and "Jesus" sound EXACTLY ****IN THE SAME do you not understand. the word that they say is Jesus, but you cant seem to understand that Jesus sounds EXACTLY ****IN THE SAME as "Hey-Zues" which is not a ****ing name. LOL. so John McClane was calling him Jesus, cause thats what he thought his name was. but to someone that didnt know that Jesus is pronounced EXACTLY ****IN THE SAME as "hey-zues" (which is not a god damn name), such as yourself, would (A) not make that connection, and (B) not get the joke.

dude, im gonna try and explain it to you today in person, maybe then you will understand.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Troll

sick, cause im up early for no apparent reason.

Haha that sucks for you, ya I highly doubt that I will be able to get outa here before 12-1, because I'm scheduled to work until 4:30.... But like I have been for the last couple of days, I keep getting to work a good half hour early so the latest I can get out now is 4... Hopefully I can get out around the 2 o`clock range!
Old 01-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Troll

dude. what about the fact that "Hey-Zues" and "Jesus" sound EXACTLY ****IN THE SAME do you not understand. the word that they say is Jesus, but you cant seem to understand that Jesus sounds EXACTLY ****IN THE SAME as "Hey-Zues" which is not a ****ing name. LOL. so John McClane was calling him Jesus, cause thats what he thought his name was. but to someone that didnt know that Jesus is pronounced EXACTLY ****IN THE SAME as "hey-zues" (which is not a god damn name), such as yourself, would (A) not make that connection, and (B) not get the joke.

dude, im gonna try and explain it to you today in person, maybe then you will understand.

LOL, And I will show you the clip and you can hear Hey-Zues for yourself
Old 01-05-2006, 09:28 AM

LOL, And I will show you the clip and you can hear Jesus for yourself
fixed.

im gonna go tell my kitchen manager that you said his name was Hey-Zues and not Jesus.

so would the name Jorge (which means George) not be Jorge, but rather "*****-hey" because thats how its pronounced?

or how about Jose (which means Joe) and is pronounced "Hoe-say"
Old 01-05-2006, 09:30 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
fixed.

im gonna go tell my kitchen manager that you said his name was Hey-Zues and not Jesus.

so would the name Jorge (which means George) not be Jorge, but rather "*****-hey" because thats how its pronounced?

or how about Jose (which means Joe) and is pronounced "Hoe-say"
i thought it was Hose-A (as opposed to Hose-B and Hose-C)
Old 01-05-2006, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Egan
i thought it was Hose-A (as opposed to Hose-B and Hose-C)
yup yup, i just used "Hoe-say", to go along with "*****-hey" LOL.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Troll

Umm I understand what you are saying... But you aren't understanding what I am saying... Whether or not it's pronounced hey-zues, and is jesus... he still heard what the black guys said which was "Hey, Zues!" and then in turned called Zues, hey-zues(jesus)...

Quick Reply: John still doesnt get how Jesus is pronounced in spanish.