I make lame daily thread titles (Wednesday)

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 10:50 AM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
WTF haha
Old 08-08-2007, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Thats random
Old 08-08-2007, 11:10 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Holy c4rp!!! It's the aliens are invading!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:11 AM

for some reason that reminds me of transformers
Old 08-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by ryball
Holy c4rp!!! It's the ariens are invading!!!
fixored
Old 08-08-2007, 11:18 AM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
Holy c4rp!!! It's the aliens are invading!!!
no it's the Japanese...read the "all your base" T-shirt.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Ok heres the story i was gonna post yesterday....

***Long story warning***

So my ex gf calls me yesterday morning, says she needs a ride to work. Me being the nice person i am (read: horny) i agree & go pick her up. She works in orangevale so i get off at hazel & head north, she starts *****ing at me about the past. Shes sitting there yelling in my ear for about 2 miles & i come up to a stoplight, im not paying attention at all & im not even acknowledging her existence (which never shuts her up btw she just keeps screeching). I look to the left & theres a cute girl in a jetta looking over at me so i smile at her (while my ex is still screeching in my ear about how i put all her **** in a box & threw her out) and look back forward. Then i hear the girl in the jetta yell "I FELL HELLA SORRY FOR YOU!" I almost **** i laughed so hard... so my ex is like "WTF did that ***** just say?!" I say between laughing fits "Dont worry about it" And keep driving, she keeps yelling at me. So im like "hmm lets have some fun with this" So i catch up to the jetta girl & while the ex is still shreiking i yell out the window "Hey! Let me get your number, this ones no good!!" This of course sends my ex into a fit and she starts trying to like jump out of the car to get at the jetta girl... Then the girl pulls into the shopping center on madison & i continue on to drop off my nutjob ex, i sit in front of her work for like 10 minutes with her yelling at me & finally i tell her to GTFO before i get a restraining order & she starts crying and leaves. I take off & head back to the shopping center to find jetta girl & as im pulling in i see her pulling out of the driveway so i flipped around & caught up to her, we talked for a minute between cars, I got her name & where she worked and she told me to come by later & see her which of course i did

I guess my ex is good for something after all (well good for more than 1 thing i should say )

Last edited by Mr. Furley; 08-08-2007 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
nice. but ttiwwop
Old 08-08-2007, 11:52 AM
VIP Member

nice. but ttiwwop
I knew that was coming... ill try to get the chick to pose for pics next time i see her lol. Shes a 29 yr old milf with a 2yr old kid.. at least i know she puts out
Old 08-08-2007, 11:53 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Ok heres the story i was gonna post yesterday....

***Long story warning***

So my ex gf calls me yesterday morning, says she needs a ride to work. Me being the nice person i am (read: horny) i agree & go pick her up. She works in orangevale so i get off at hazel & head north, she starts *****ing at me about the past. Shes sitting there yelling in my ear for about 2 miles & i come up to a stoplight, im not paying attention at all & im not even acknowledging her existence (which never shuts her up btw she just keeps screeching). I look to the left & theres a cute girl in a jetta looking over at me so i smile at her (while my ex is still screeching in my ear about how i put all her **** in a box & threw her out) and look back forward. Then i hear the girl in the jetta yell "I FELL HELLA SORRY FOR YOU!" I almost **** i laughed so hard... so my ex is like "WTF did that ***** just say?!" I say between laughing fits "Dont worry about it" And keep driving, she keeps yelling at me. So im like "hmm lets have some fun with this" So i catch up to the jetta girl & while the ex is still shreiking i yell out the window "Hey! Let me get your number, this ones no good!!" This of course sends my ex into a fit and she starts trying to like jump out of the car to get at the jetta girl... Then the girl pulls into the shopping center on madison & i continue on to drop off my nutjob ex, i sit in front of her work for like 10 minutes with her yelling at me & finally i tell her to GTFO before i get a restraining order & she starts crying and leaves. I take off & head back to the shopping center to find jetta girl & as im pulling in i see her pulling out of the driveway so i flipped around & caught up to her, we talked for a minute between cars, I got her name & where she worked and she told me to come by later & see her which of course i did

I guess my ex is good for something after all (well good for more than 1 thing i should say )
HAHAHA Furely you are a true hatteroo!

But seriously....ya think if you're going out of your way to even be "nice" and help your EX, then she would be somewhat not a **** on the ride there!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:59 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7

But seriously....ya think if you're going out of your way to even be "nice" and help your EX, then she would be somewhat not a **** on the ride there!
Thats is the thought process of a sane person... We are dealing with something completely different here... Think Uma Thurman in "My Super Ex Girlfriend"
Old 08-08-2007, 12:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Did you miss the part where he got the chick?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:13 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally Posted by nachomc
Did you miss the part where he got the chick?
Beat me.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:20 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Originally Posted by Kevin M
Beat me.
qft
Old 08-08-2007, 12:42 PM

rock chips on teh windshield FTL, rock chips spidering 1/4 across your windshield in less than 24 hrs FTMFL

Quick Reply: I make lame daily thread titles (Wednesday)