I got scratched up by a homeless guy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 03:27 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by PURIST
I was coming out of Buca di beppo in SF with my family and the guy ask me for money, so I try to hand him leftovers. He then asked me if it had meat, I said ya, and he said he didn't eat meat.
****en hippy...
Old 06-03-2008, 06:33 PM

Car Info: 2006 AW STi
A few days ago I was about to gas up and a homeless guy appeared from no where and asked me for money and I said "No I don't have any". Didn't realize I had cash in my wallet (cause usually I never do) as I was grabbing my credit card and telling him this. I know he noticed it cause he gave me a dirty look, told me nice car and was just stood by the trunk staring for a few minutes at it. I thought he was going to scratch up my car when I wasn't looking so I just stood next to him till he left.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:44 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
i wont give them money. maybe food. they usually refuse that. they just want crack or meth or beer. hate when they try to use their kids to get your money. and i dont give **** to a bum that looks like he took a shower in the last 24 hrs especially not the son of *****es wearing a gold ring a freshly shavin. GD santa rosa bums **** that. give me some money mother ****er. i work and my *** is still poor.

a certain pd i wont mention calls homeless bums "undesirables" . thats how they refer to them over the radio.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:55 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
oh yeah. when i was a kid my dad and i were coming home from costco and there was a bum standing on the corner near a store by my house.

my dad rolls down his window and says to me "this is why you dont give these ****s money. lisen to how much money they get"

he waves the bum over (with knife in hand incase the dude gets rowdy [no the bum couldnt see that hand])

says to the bum "hey if you are honest with me how much money you made this week i will double it right now."

the bum said he made close to $300!

he said to the bum " well take that 300 quit buying drugs go buy some clothes get a hotel room take a shower and go find a job" and drove away.

first of all great advice for a bum with cash

second of all if that dude really made 300, which yes he could have been lying to get it double, but i doubt it considering we always saw that guy there and it was a pretty busy street. really 300 a week. wtf??
Old 06-03-2008, 08:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Can we please stop all the classism & refer to those that are less fortunate as "financially challenged", "Domicily Challenged", etc?
Shrooms huh
Old 06-03-2008, 08:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
i wont give them money. maybe food. they usually refuse that. they just want crack or meth or beer. hate when they try to use their kids to get your money. and i dont give **** to a bum that looks like he took a shower in the last 24 hrs especially not the son of *****es wearing a gold ring a freshly shavin. GD santa rosa bums **** that. give me some money mother ****er. i work and my *** is still poor.

a certain pd i wont mention calls homeless bums "undesirables" . thats how they refer to them over the radio.
+1 I was at Watt and Folsom and this "bum" walk up to ask for change. To paint the picture: fresh hair cut, gold chains, tore up shirt, old cargos, fresh white AF1's. I think he forgot to complete his outfit.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:57 PM

Car Info: Honda Fit, WRX in Progress
Originally Posted by grewal06
hey guys i'm so pissed right now!!! so i'm on my half at work and i go to the shell gas station by arden mall, and for those of you who live in sac. know that there are alot of homeless people there just wondering around asking for money but anyway, i pull up into the gas station and i park my car and as i get out of my car a homeless dude comes up to me and says "nice car" and i was thank u, u want some change and he's like yes, well i gave him like 75 cents, and went into the store to buy some energy drinks and as i'm waiting in line i happen to look up at the t.v. that covers the whole parking lot and there was that dude standing next to my car with his bag ontop of my hood. i went out as fast i could just to find out that the dude left and when i looked at my hood there were scratches all over it. i can't believe the dude took my money and damaged my car.

ahhaahah...i guess the bum never heared the expression "don't bite the hand that feeds you".....I work with grewal and what you guys dont know about him is that he really hates bums...jus the other day he kicked out this bum that was just trying to take a dump in our restroom....he was nice enough to let him finish though
Old 06-04-2008, 01:15 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
There was another time, I was leaving Target (Citrus Heights), and just about to get into my car when this lady pulls up, her toddler standing on the front passenger seat (no seat belt ) and she says she's from the Bay Area and doesn't have money for gas, so I tell her to follow me to the gas station down Sunrise and I'll cover her gas. She follows me to the exit of the Target parking lot, I make sure there aren't any cars coming and I turn, she doesn't. So I drive as slow as I can on Sunrise and stop at the gas station and wait a couple minutes. She never shows up. ****ing mooching ***** endangering her kid, stupid ***-guzzling *****.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:30 AM

Car Info: 06' 280whp/300wtq pig nose and 05' porsche cayenne
haha. trust me guys if i would have found that bum i would have pounded his *** in the ground and took his money but hey it happened. i just didn't realize so many of you hated the bums. well my fellings are mutual with you all. thanks for the support.