I got scratched up by a homeless guy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 01:45 AM

Car Info: 06' 280whp/300wtq pig nose and 05' porsche cayenne
Angry I got scratched up by a homeless guy!!!

hey guys i'm so pissed right now!!! so i'm on my half at work and i go to the shell gas station by arden mall, and for those of you who live in sac. know that there are alot of homeless people there just wondering around asking for money but anyway, i pull up into the gas station and i park my car and as i get out of my car a homeless dude comes up to me and says "nice car" and i was thank u, u want some change and he's like yes, well i gave him like 75 cents, and went into the store to buy some energy drinks and as i'm waiting in line i happen to look up at the t.v. that covers the whole parking lot and there was that dude standing next to my car with his bag ontop of my hood. i went out as fast i could just to find out that the dude left and when i looked at my hood there were scratches all over it. i can't believe the dude took my money and damaged my car.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:21 AM
MILF Hunter

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT
Don't ever give money to homeless, just through them a bananna or some fruit and then wait till they walk away, they are animals..
Old 06-03-2008, 07:52 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Homeless people are animals without souls. There's a reason why they're homeless.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:34 AM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
You should have set him on fire and gotten your money back...
Old 06-03-2008, 08:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
You guys are going to hell.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
You know what? **** that. I lived in Santa Cruz. I lost track of how many people asked for money. Offer to go buy them a sandwich and all of a sudden "no, it's okay, I just need money to buy food."

**** you, you addicted piece of ****. I'm not feeding your weed/thunderbird/crack habit. I knew of at least 3 "homeless" guys who trawled downtown and made 40k+, tax-free, etc. I'll help people with goods or services, but I will *never* give someone money.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:25 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
EXACTLY! There was one homeless dude that I bought a sammich for and he was actually grateful for it.

Then there was this other dude (I won't mention his skin color) who hangs out at the corner by the Chipotle across from Sunrise Mall. He asks for money, but I say, "Sorry, I don't give out money to people, but here are some gift certificates to Round Table" ($10).

And he gives me attitude and says "Well I can just get money from someone else then", and he walks off with the gift certificates.

I'm sitting there fuming wishing I would've taken them back, when all of a sudden the crumpled up certificates come flying through my sunroof. I was so happy that he decided to give them back, so I went and got some yummy pizza.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:32 AM

Car Info: Nadda
That sucks, gl with whatever you do... and eff them homeless peepo.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: a blue car
Originally Posted by sybir
You know what? **** that. I lived in Santa Cruz. I lost track of how many people asked for money. Offer to go buy them a sandwich and all of a sudden "no, it's okay, I just need money to buy food."

**** you, you addicted piece of ****. I'm not feeding your weed/thunderbird/crack habit. I knew of at least 3 "homeless" guys who trawled downtown and made 40k+, tax-free, etc. I'll help people with goods or services, but I will *never* give someone money.
werd. If a person looks like they're hungry I'll offer food but I'm with you on not feeding their habit. Some of 'em start to get pretty forceful with their "plea" for money (not food) and if you've ever known someone that's gone completely over the edge with their addiction it's pretty easy to recognize.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
Originally Posted by sybir

Quoted for *********in truth.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
my econ teacher last semester told us in LA county about 3 years ago the average income for a homeless (bum, or person pretending to be) person was about $56k (untaxed) a year! i hear that and i almost drop one in my pants and yell out:

WTF!?!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Homeless people are homeless for a reason... Think about how bad you would have to **** up to alienate everyone you know so bad that you had to sleep on the street... Obvously worthless individuals.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:50 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
My driver door is pretty scuffed up from a homeless
Old 06-03-2008, 10:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Why do they always have dogs, too? If you can't feed yourself, how can you feed a dog? Oh that's right, you make 56k tax free.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
My driver door is pretty scuffed up from a homeless
10 points?

Quick Reply: I got scratched up by a homeless guy!!!