Hateroo and GT35STI/LFA get you pumped up *snicker*

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 06:35 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Hateroo and GT35STI/LFA get you pumped up *snicker*

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
my eyes are burning because they want to sleep and i'm not letting them.... I wish i could make my eyes win
I think they're burning because you were excessively hitting on a chick at the gym and she pepper sprayed you since you couldn't take no for an answer
Old 12-05-2006, 06:43 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
I think they're burning because you were excessively hitting on a chick at the gym and she pepper sprayed you since you couldn't take no for an answer

uhh... dude... there was this girl at the gym.... black short as **** shorts.... bending over one of the leg machines... I thought i literally was gunna get sprayed in the face with pepper spray... I couldn't stop staring... literally... i just couldn't, it was amazing...
Old 12-05-2006, 07:23 AM

uhh... dude... there was this girl at the gym.... black short as **** shorts.... bending over one of the leg machines... I thought i literally was gunna get sprayed in the face with pepper spray... I couldn't stop staring... literally... i just couldn't, it was amazing...
Haha I know exactly what you mean. There's been a few of those at the gym lately, but many others like myself are there for improvement for a reason lol
Oh yea...I didn't take NO Xplode (primarily because I'm out and cycling it out anyways) and damn there's a big difference when using it and not using it when working out! I didn't have all the enerygy I usually would have. I'm going to look into some other things as well as far as options go (trying to take something with little/no creatine since I don't want to get bigger and try to get defined)

Last edited by Hatteroo; 12-05-2006 at 07:25 AM.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Haha I know exactly what you mean. There's been a few of those at the gym lately, but many others like myself are there for improvement for a reason lol
Oh yea...I didn't take NO Xplode (primarily because I'm out and cycling it out anyways) and damn there's a big difference when using it and not using it when working out! I didn't have all the enerygy I usually would have. I'm going to look into some other things as well as far as options go (trying to take something with little/no creatine since I don't want to get bigger and try to get defined)

word...

that's the reason u kinda take NO Xplode is it helps you mentall work out harder... yesterday i worked out so damn hard because i was HEATED about my apartment complex people, first time working out pissed.. and I must say it worked better then any NO Xplode could do LOL... Try taking caffeine pills before a work out, I heard it helps you with that same mental thing NOXplode does...

check out the forums on

www.bodybuilding.com

they have alot of good info on there on what stuff does, and what works better, then again i am a firm believer in different supplements work better for different people.

Are you doing low weights high reps? that will help you get defined
Old 12-05-2006, 08:22 AM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
that mental focus and energy you guys speak of, it starts to wear off trust me , if you cycle it on and off correctly it should kick you in the **** again.. for me though, after a while i just could not stand the taste of NO xplod, thats why i finally got off it haha
Old 12-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
that mental focus and energy you guys speak of, it starts to wear off trust me , if you cycle it on and off correctly it should kick you in the **** again.. for me though, after a while i just could not stand the taste of NO xplod, thats why i finally got off it haha

QFT

ya your body start to get use to the large amounts of caffeine that's in it so it starts to become a whole lot less effective
Old 12-05-2006, 08:33 AM

word...

that's the reason u kinda take NO Xplode is it helps you mentall work out harder... yesterday i worked out so damn hard because i was HEATED about my apartment complex people, first time working out pissed.. and I must say it worked better then any NO Xplode could do LOL... Try taking caffeine pills before a work out, I heard it helps you with that same mental thing NOXplode does...

check out the forums on

www.bodybuilding.com

they have alot of good info on there on what stuff does, and what works better, then again i am a firm believer in different supplements work better for different people.

Are you doing low weights high reps? that will help you get defined
I'm doing med weights I'd say with high reps (12-15reps/ea set)

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
Yea I had the blue raspberry and thought it was good at first until you get to the chalkyness and then you just have to man up
Old 12-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Troll

I need 15 more lbs of muscle !!!

actually more more like 25... I don't think i'm gunna be satisfied at 185 now that i see myself at 170 =\
Old 12-05-2006, 08:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
The best part will be when you stop working out and it all turns to fat.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:01 AM

I need 15 more lbs of muscle !!!

actually more more like 25... I don't think i'm gunna be satisfied at 185 now that i see myself at 170 =\
I won't be satisfied until I'm about that weight lol. I'm at 200lbs right now.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Here have your own thread.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Troll

lol lame thread... the daily thread was fine
Old 12-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
this thread is gay. damn homos
Old 12-05-2006, 09:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Horizontal workout FTW!!! did a couple sets of the 10 pound titty lift and a good 40 minutes of hip thrust cardio plus a couple 120lb reps when i flipped her over

Probably just about worked off the 40 of mickeys i drank right before
Old 12-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
this thread is gay. damn homos

well... matt did make the thread...

Quick Reply: Hateroo and GT35STI/LFA get you pumped up *snicker*