EG (Elk Ghetto) Gamestop robbed by gunmen for PS3s

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 10:19 AM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Dude if you had 30k cash you could walk up to any girl you see on the street & bone her...
Maybe so, but with the ultimate pr0n s(t)imulator, I could "bone" Angelina Jolie, my brain wouldn't know any different, and I wouldn't need to get any anti-STD shots or get a Q-tip jammed in my jimmy.
VIP Member

Car Info: Team Brown
Originally Posted by gilmore25
So how much profit did you make...buying the wife something nice or a new car part
i'm not obligated to say actually trying to get my car fixed thats about it, no new parts
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
OMG! i rill gib joo 1 mi11!ion dorra!
Ya, Some dude was selling them out of his trunk.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

wii>ps3
Old 11-17-2006, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
I went to elk grove's gamestop to get mine last night.
But you're not 6'3"
Old 11-17-2006, 10:22 AM

Car Info: 05 LegacyGT,06 Black STI Will be home Soon
Originally Posted by Rivers
i'm not obligated to say actually trying to get my car fixed thats about it, no new parts

Just seen you not to long ago what happened???
Old 11-17-2006, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by nKoan
But you're not 6'3"
i though he was japanese
Old 11-17-2006, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by gilmore25
Just seen you not to long ago what happened???
check my thread about my manhood has been cut off
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
i though he was japanese
No, he's chinese.

Originally Posted by nKoan
But you're not 6'3"

He misread the post and though it was 5'3"
Old 11-17-2006, 10:26 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by ryball
No, he's chinese.
he's cambodian, get it right
Old 11-17-2006, 10:27 AM

check my thread about my manhood has been cut off

Oh that's all with your recent sale you can buy 10 new STI hoodscoops
Old 11-17-2006, 10:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
It amazes me that people will blow this type of money, especially considering how quick electronics fads die or become idle within a month.

I don't understand why console manufacturers don't get in on the mad profits to be made from these buffoons. The need to be the first one to beat a game (or whatever) is obviously their driving force. Manufacturers make these state of the art devices and are most definitely losing money in hopes they'll sell a huge quantity of games that are cheaper to produce. Am I right in assuming this? Even if i'm not right people are still making $5000+ profits on these machines.

If they were smart they'd make a hundred or a few thousand "limited edition" consoles. Give them a slightly upgraded drive, make the box out of chromed steel, offer the buyers a trip to the factory in Japan or some ****. Basically, a package that's relatively cheap to produce but irresistible in regards to gamer bragging rights. Put them up on a special ps3 website and let the bidding begin. These idiotic gamers would eat it up in half a second. Anyone know why they don't do this? Or are they doing something similar?

Last edited by Salty; 11-17-2006 at 10:51 AM.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:01 AM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Salty
It amazes me that people will blow this type of money, especially considering how quick electronics fads die or become idle within a month.

I don't understand why console manufacturers don't get in on the mad profits to be made from these buffoons. The need to be the first one to beat a game (or whatever) is obviously their driving force. Manufacturers make these state of the art devices and are most definitely losing money in hopes they'll sell a huge quantity of games that are cheaper to produce. Am I right in assuming this? Even if i'm not right people are still making $5000+ profits on these machines.

If they were smart they'd make a hundred or a few thousand "limited edition" consoles. Give them a slightly upgraded drive, make the box out of chromed steel, offer the buyers a trip to the factory in Japan or some ****. Basically, a package that's relatively cheap to produce but irresistible in regards to gamer bragging rights. Put them up on a special ps3 website and let the bidding begin. These idiotic gamers would eat it up in half a second. Anyone know why they don't do this? Or are they doing something similar?
Very shrewd. This guy ought to be working for the game console companies, if he doesn't already.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:05 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Salty

Sony is not out to make quick cash, they are in it for the long haul thats why they are not making that much of a profit on the console itself. They are hoping that the money they make comes from the blu ray technology itself.

Quick Reply: EG (Elk Ghetto) Gamestop robbed by gunmen for PS3s