Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
If furley had that kid...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cri...oddler.pot.cnn

**** warning... *nancy grace*
Old 04-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by nachomc
Is that my old setup that went to L-rizzle then sold on?
Yes...........it's worse than the Gram Lights
Old 04-16-2008, 01:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon MT
Originally Posted by nachomc
Is that my old setup that went to L-rizzle then sold on?
you mean my old setup......sold to you, then to l-rizzle, then on

give credit where credit is due
Old 04-16-2008, 01:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by skimonkey30
you mean my old setup......sold to you, then to l-rizzle, then on

give credit where credit is due
Sorry I just remembered it being from some douche canoe.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:29 PM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by sybir
Yes...........it's worse than the Gram Lights
Except that some douche raped the poor Gram Lights against every curb between here and Reno.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:31 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally Posted by Egan
Except that some douche raped the poor Gram Lights against every curb between here and Reno.
Hey, I kept 'em clean the second time around!
Old 04-16-2008, 01:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Need moar

Old 04-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Troll

Old 04-16-2008, 01:57 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Need moar

Nah. Needs moar 245/40 on 17x7.5.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:27 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
omfg.

Originally Posted by Demented
I wrote this yesterday but NRR took it down. Rewrote it and got the OK from moe to post it for you all.

Earlier today around 1PM I went out for a ride to test out some new suspension set-ups. Lowered my preload 6 turns in the front. Figured I better go with proper sag then what felt right for me. Stopped up at a gas station to throw $4 into the tank and took off to go hit up some round-abouts near my house. If anyone is familiar with roads down here in SoFla, I was heading south on Hagen Ranch Road about 1000' in front of the HR/Le Chalet round-about. I was doing ~55mph in the 45 zone, no less then 10 car lengths behind some old lady doing 50. She was one of those q-tips looking through the steering wheel, lol. If you're not familiar with the road, it's a 2 lane road with a slight turn to it. Double yellow lines, one lane north-bound, one south. About 30'-40' in front of me, a dark pewter Charger starts flashing blue lights with a siren blaring, and cuts straight into my lane and heads right at me. I was cruising in low RPM's in 3rd gear, and when I saw the car cut towards me I shifted down to 1st, gassed it, and swerved to the right, almost riding on the grass to avoid being hit by the car. I'm completely freaked out at this point so I slow down and start to pull over to the side at some park when I turn around to see if the cop was turning around to come after me, but his lights where off and he was driving away. At this point, all thoughts of it being a cop left my head and I thought it was some kid messing with me. I decided to keep on going and turn right around at the round-about and follow the car. I know it's stupid of me to have followed the car, but at the time I wasn't thinking of my safety anymore. Adrenaline kicked in and I was ready to have some justice brought down.

I was following the car, only doing 5 over the limit, and finally caught up to the car a mile down the road at a stop light. I saw that the car had regular FL plates on it and not county tags like undercover cop cars are required to have. I stopped maybe 50' behind the car, threw the bike in neutral, got my phone out and started to put the plate number into my phone book so I could report it to the PBSO. Half way into trying to type on my phone with my gloves on, the car lights up with flashing blue yet again. At this point I stuffed my phone in the top of my gloves, popped her in first and was about to take off (had no clue what was going to happen) when I saw the ever familiar dark green PBSO outfit step out of the car. Put her back in N, threw my lid up and waited for the cop to come up to me. On his way up to me he unclipped his holster and had his hand on his gun; didn't have the gun out, but looked like he was about to pull it on me. He walked up shouting, and I quote, "Do you know how fast you where ******* going? 72mph you ******* kid. You're lucky I wasn't going to waste my time and ******* chase you down 'cause your punk self would have probably run from me."

At this point, I'm scared ****less and am shaking. Disgruntled cop with a gun who had a good 100lbs on me. I wasn't about to be smart with him and start calling out the traffic laws he violated like I always do. I was just sitting there stuttering going "I was doing 55" during his breather breaks between his yelling. Last thing he said was "You better get your damn speedo fixed" and he started to walk back to his car. I don't know if he was going to get his ticket booklet, call for backup, or whatnot so I decided to just get the hell out of there as fast as I could. He was never behind me and never had the chance to see my plate, so I wasn't worried about that. I was only a 1/4 mile from my house, so I just rode, didn't look back, jammed on into my garage and pulled the safety latch at the top so the door shut before I even had the chance to turn the bike off. Sat in there for a few minutes cooling off and checked to see if I got his plate number in my phone. Came inside, posted up my story (crude version of this one and got pwned by NRR, lol).

The family lawer is the brother of the Sheriff down here, so once my mom's bf got home so I could get his number, I called up and asked if he could do a favor for me. I'm posting up this new, revised and less cop hating version now because I have an update on what went on.

I got a call from the Sheriff a little over an hour ago. He wanted to apologize to me for the way his depute acted towards me and that he has been punished accordingly. The cops dash cam caught it all. The radar input on the dash cam showed that I was doing 53mph and that the depute who tried to hit me was the one who in fact was doing 72mph. He was discharged from the PBSO at 9:38PM today for "Unlawful use of deadly force towards a passing motorist and multiple moving violations". I'm guessing the violations where speeding, crossing double yellow and driving on the wrong side of the road and so on. Too bad the dash cam didn't have sound to pick up him yelling at me.

I'll be watching myself everywhere I go now for a few days because I'm sure I'll be being tracked down. I'm just glad I managed to get one corrupt cop off the streets. I even talked with my neighbor, who is a supervisor for the West Palm Beach Police Dept. and he said he's never heard of any cop acting that far out of line. If only I had tape at the time to throw my camera on my tank like I was planning on.

If you're going to do any cop bashing, don't post, please. Be civil.
JESUS, thats...just wrong.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:39 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
But...did you have fun getting it?
Ahh yeah, I did. In fact I'd get it again. On the bright side I should be completely done my thesis by Friday and have it totally proofread and revised by Monday. Damn right, I'm going to chill all weekend. Maybe play 24 straight hours of GT5
Old 04-16-2008, 03:43 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
You know it!
You sold Jordan Ones???? Please for the love of God tell me this isn't true.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
Amen
Old 04-16-2008, 04:00 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
What can I say...coke's a helluva drug.

Still in the box, with tags, paper stuffing...even the dang little silica pak.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
omfg.

JESUS, thats...just wrong.
But but but.....

cops can do noooo wrong!!!

Quick Reply: Do Work Wednesday