Did anyone get their WRX's windows smashed?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 07:21 PM

Did anyone get their WRX's windows smashed?

Hey if you live in natomas, apartments by arco somewhere, and you drive a white wrx, and u had your window broken? i know who did it, talked to the guy a while back.....good thing ne locked up now, herd this from a worker in starbucks by in-n-out. just wanted to know was it any of your cars? i believe it was the 04-05 wrx. lemme know this is bothering me cuz the dude is getting out ina few days and it might happen again, so be warned WRX owners.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by iForced
talked to the guy a while back......
Not the dude that broke the windows, the starbucks worker.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:43 PM

Car Info: 2007 STI
hmmm--bump**
Old 02-01-2007, 07:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
odd.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:47 PM

my WRX got broken into but i'm in LA.

so he's getting out soon?

wait for him to try that on another car, come at him with a bat and take his legs out so he can never walk again. that'll teach him
Old 02-01-2007, 08:11 PM

He lives in del paso. he was caught that night taking rims of an sti in antelope...
but the guy i talked to knows him from high school, hey just look out since he and his crew are out for subaru wrx's and sti's, report to police if any suspicios thing happen in your area. this happened about 2 months ago. not trying to raise the whole forums or scare anyone, it is my first day here... just tryin to help out my fello subaru drivers
Old 02-01-2007, 09:08 PM

Car Info: MBP Bugeye

Yup. I got mine smashed a little over a month ago in Folsom. If you could do me a favor, call the Folsom PD officer Dan Watson. He did my report. Number is 916-565-6735 and the reference number to the report is 06-6722.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:04 PM

Galli916 sorry bout your Suby's rear windshield. Looks like someone has something against you, if they were trying to steal your car they wouldnt have broken in thru rear windshield, it was probably a drive by rock throwing situation or something like that.

-i dont think any more of these incidents are gona happen again tho, the dude spent 2 months in sac county jail for gta. shoulda learned a lesson.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:23 PM

Car Info: MBP Bugeye
I would like my money back for what I had to pay to get it fixed. And no, I wasn't targeted. Other cars in the area were hit the same night.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by Galli916
I would like my money back for what I had to pay to get it fixed. And no, I wasn't targeted. Other cars in the area were hit the same night.
I know it sucks, but there's nothing to say this was the same guy. Yours sounds like vandalism, where the individual above seems to be talking about jacking vehicles.

<----had a window broken in Natomas a few years back along with about 10 other people on my street the same night. I was out of pocket $450 by the time I replaced the window and then retinted the whole car so it would match again.....
Old 02-01-2007, 10:48 PM

Damn didnt know its this big, no doubt its the same guy/kids, could be a couple stupid drunks with nothing to do not thinking of how much troubles they causing. even when i drink, i control myself and would never do something this stupid, nor would i drink and drive....but ye that really sucks....
Old 02-01-2007, 10:48 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
A dick neighbor had a party and some *******s from the party vandalized some cars on my street in Orangevale. We never found out who it was.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:51 PM

a close friend of my and i were at a party in orangevale to but there was no drinking, more like a get together hang out party, well he got his 06' civic si stolen that night, no one noticed how quite it all was, and we were in the house for less then an hour. car was found 2 months later flat as a pancake. whats goin on in this world. cant people live peacefuly wow.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by iForced
a close friend of my and i were at a party in orangevale to but there was no drinking, more like a get together hang out party, well he got his 06' civic si stolen that night, no one noticed how quite it all was, and we were in the house for less then an hour. car was found 2 months later flat as a pancake. whats goin on in this world. cant people live peacefuly wow.
< had his commuter car civic stolen the 1st night it was left on the driveway after a motor swap...turned up in some hickville outside of yuba and marysville a few days later, couple hundred more miles on it, no front end and no front doors... motor perfectly intact tho
Old 02-01-2007, 11:00 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX/05 Legacy
Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
< had his commuter car civic stolen the 1st night it was left on the driveway after a motor swap...turned up in some hickville outside of yuba and marysville a few days later, couple hundred more miles on it, no front end and no front doors... motor perfectly intact tho

What's wrong with the motor that you swapped?

Quick Reply: Did anyone get their WRX's windows smashed?