Be careful in Citrus Heights

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 01:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by RussB
it's not really stealing. see, we have laws in this country. some of them relate to driving a car. if you break one of them, you get what's called a fine. hopefully, CHPD issues you lots of them.
**** you idiot. Everyone knows the fine are RIDICULOUS for the smallest offenses that could be EASILY done on accident and pose NO SAFETY RISK... i.e. its purely to F*UCK you out of your money cities have been CAUGHT doing it- heard of red light cameras??... obviously you're a good little sheep so ill let you move on with the rest of the flock. *****

BAN SUVS- you use that macro ENTIRELY too much
Old 06-28-2006, 01:06 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
**** you idiot. Everyone knows the fine are RIDICULOUS for the smallest offenses that could be EASILY done on accident and pose NO SAFETY RISK... i.e. its purely to F*UCK you out of your money cities have been CAUGHT doing it- heard of red light cameras??... obviously you're a good little sheep so ill let you move on with the rest of the flock. *****

Emissions laws are not passed to increase public safety, at least not in the same way as traffic laws. And if people would stop *****ing about getting busted for knowlingly breaking laws (or knowingly breaking them and setting themselves up to be busted) I wouldn't have reason to use that macro so much.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german

The reason why they are so high is so people stop breaking the law.
think about it. If you get a 400 dollar ticket for running a red light would you do it again?

Think about that next time you're drinking that bong water.

Last edited by soggynoodles; 06-28-2006 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Emissions laws are not passed to increase public safety, at least not in the same way as traffic laws. And if people would stop *****ing about getting busted for knowlingly breaking laws (or knowingly breaking them and setting themselves up to be busted) I wouldn't have reason to use that macro so much.
I got pulled over once for driving while..... driving. When my car was still stock i got pulled over because... well the guy actually didnt tell me why he just felt like pulling me over and popped my hood. deperate to write a ticket for something... ANYTHING. I hate when older ****s try to compare their experiences with younger peoples experiences because its a WORLD of difference between how the popo treats young males & how they treat everyone else.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Token Toyota Mod

I got pulled over once for driving while..... driving. When my car was still stock i got pulled over because... well the guy actually didnt tell me why he just felt like pulling me over and popped my hood. deperate to write a ticket for something... ANYTHING. I hate when older ****s try to compare their experiences with younger peoples experiences because its a WORLD of difference between how the popo treats young males & how they treat everyone else.
You must have been doing something that attracted the cop's eye.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car

god you are an ***. i've been ticked for many things in the past. got a ticket for doing 60 in a 45, my mistake but i paid up like a man. got a ticket for being a dumbass on i-80 going 98, definitely paid that one since i was knowingly going that fast.

if you feel a ticket is wrong, fight it, that's what the whole judicial system is for.

my point is: if you are blatantly breaking the law (knowingly or by mistake), the punishment is justified. operating a vehicle is not a right, it's a privilege and it's your duty to know and obey the laws as written. you may not agree with the law, but it is what it is. if you don't like it, go somewhere else.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:16 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
The reason why they are so high is so people stop breaking the law.
think about it. If you get a 400 dollar ticket for running a red light would you do it again?

Think about that next time you're drinking that bong water.
You honestly believe that??? You think all the decisions cities make are to make "safer, better communities" Yeah and the real aim of scientology is to make you a better person & get rid of all your problems
Old 06-28-2006, 01:17 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
so now you're complaining about not getting a ticket?
Old 06-28-2006, 01:22 PM
VIP Member

god you are an ***. i've been ticked for many things in the past. got a ticket for doing 60 in a 45, my mistake but i paid up like a man. got a ticket for being a dumbass on i-80 going 98, definitely paid that one since i was knowingly going that fast.

if you feel a ticket is wrong, fight it, that's what the whole judicial system is for.

my point is: if you are blatantly breaking the law (knowingly or by mistake), the punishment is justified. operating a vehicle is not a right, it's a privilege and it's your duty to know and obey the laws as written. you may not agree with the law, but it is what it is. if you don't like it, go somewhere else.
It jsut makes me so mad these days because it seems like if all you try to do is the right thing then you get nothing but punished for it... i mean if i was an illegal i would get free money every month, free healthcare, no liability for anything i ever did and i could just drive my car around smashing into people with no consequences and us citizens pay out the *** for it.. i think i might have a better chance if i just renounce my citizenship & say im a russian refugee then sit back & watch the $2000 a month SSI check roll in... nice guys finish last, always has been true and it always will be.

Yeah OJ was innocent the whole ****ing judicial system is BROKE and its setup to leech money out of taxpaying citizens while rewarding the crooks.

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
so now you're complaining about not getting a ticket?
No im complaining about being ****ing harrassed for no reason at ****ing all... thats what im pissed about. Cops these days think they're the gestapo or something & they can do whatever they want.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:32 PM
Contributing Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX Auto with high hopes :l
I vote after someone makes a post referring to cops or checkpoints, we lock the thread and leave it at that, these flame wars are boring.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:42 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Cohnster
I vote after someone makes a post referring to cops or checkpoints, we lock the thread and leave it at that, these flame wars are boring.
I was just about to say i hate talking about cops it brings out the hatred in me & it all goes downhill from there....
Old 06-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Token Toyota Mod

I was just about to say i hate talking about cops it brings out the hatred in me & it all goes downhill from there....

Well next time don't start it.

Oh boy they're gonna have a super gheyness competition with EG & rancho now to see which ***gy new city can steal the most money from its residents....
Old 06-28-2006, 01:50 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Well next time don't start it.
I didnt start the thread... which is BTW like the 3rd "watch out in (insert new city here) theyre cracking down!" within the last week... it pisses me off whevever i even see a story like this because i myself have been a target of this overzealous revenue generation.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Token Toyota Mod

I didnt start the thread... which is BTW like the 3rd "watch out in (insert new city here) theyre cracking down!" within the last week... it pisses me off whevever i even see a story like this because i myself have been a target of this overzealous revenue generation.
sell your car.

buy a fit
Old 06-28-2006, 02:08 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Furley you are gay and your opinion is nothing more than something for the rest of us to laugh at.

/end thread

Quick Reply: Be careful in Citrus Heights