Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 12:00 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan
damn dude...i fell on my face saturday night............ouch
Old 03-13-2007, 12:12 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by menace2subiez
Well, first allow me to post my apologies. I apologize for scaring the crap out of anyone here that was present. I apologize for whatever bad name I have given subaru and their owner/operators. The only excuse I have is that that cabbie scared the **** out of me.
cheaper than the 91 you wasted, and doesnt put other people lives in danger on the road:

hell a tire iron would do it.

I'm a good driver
some other good drivers

I didn't just punch the gas and shoot off, either. My acceleration was in increments until about 115, and the guy was still wanting to suck in my exhaust fumes. That was the point that I decided he needed to go. He was obviously not racing me, because he changed lanes and stayed behind me despite plenty of opportunities to pass. At that point, I dropped to 5th and slowly dropped the accelerator to the floor. And he kept up to about 135, when I began to pull forward.
see, here is why youre a mouth breather. you led a cab up to 135mph on a freeway with other traffic around. no matter how well you can handle your car, you cant control the reflexes of other drivers or the tollerences of their vehicles. what if he had seen me a second later than he did after you swerved around me? he could have clipped me from behind with 55mph of speed difference... im not even going to get into the physics of that because im sure you dont care and probably wouldnt understand it anyway.

if i get taken out its no big deal, but you cut off more than one minivan...

Because he was behind me, I didn't feel safe slamming my brakes for traffic, because I didn't know his braking capabilities, or if he was on some kind of drug, or whatnot. So I decided it in MY best interest to initiate a high-speed evasion course and attempted to navigate traffic as safely as possible while maintaining my current speed.
you led him up to 135 in traffic but didnt have confidence in him to be able to stop? so instead of being a man and dealing with the perceived threat to yourself you shrug the danger off onto innocent bystanders? you chose to put those people in that situation. good call, jackass

There was a point when I cut through 2 vehicles across 3 lanes pretty sharply, but not enough to compromise traction, and the timing of the switch was easy enough to pull off without me having to worry.
what about his traction? their traction? you know all the people you dont give a crap about...?

Again, while this explanation may not redeem me at all, I felt the personal need to give it. Take it as you may, and respond accordingly. In a way, I actually look forward to the feedback, as negative as it may be.
heres how i know youre a child... explaining your way out of something you did wrong is what you do in gradeschool. then when you nuts drop and get hairy you start taking at least some responcibility for your actions.

you still havent. omg its your myspace pic:

you appologised for "scaring" me or pissing me off, and for giving sports car owners a bad name. great. you helped me explain how stupid you are. sweet, keep it coming. you blame shifted to a [sarcasm]clearly drug adicted cabi[/sarcasm]. hang out with dot-indians sometime, they arent so bad.

bottom line, coming here and posting doesnt grow you a spine, im sorry. being scared is no reason to put the lives of other people in danger.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:14 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
you missed one

Page 2 OWNED

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited by Max Xevious; 03-13-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:15 AM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
Mad Ra88it, menace2subiez, Mr. Xevious

OMGZ...i seeeeeee j0000!!!

oh damn... i wanted page2.... ***!
Old 03-13-2007, 12:16 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan
Originally Posted by irrational x
cheaper than the 91 you wasted, and doesnt put other people lives in danger on the road:

hell a tire iron would do it.

some other good drivers

see, here is why youre a mouth breather. you led a cab up to 135mph on a freeway with other traffic around. no matter how well you can handle your car, you cant control the reflexes of other drivers or the tollerences of their vehicles. what if he had seen me a second later than he did after you swerved around me? he could have clipped me from behind with 55mph of speed difference... im not even going to get into the physics of that because im sure you dont care and probably wouldnt understand it anyway.

if i get taken out its no big deal, but you cut off more than one minivan...

you led him up to 135 in traffic but didnt have confidence in him to be able to stop? so instead of being a man and dealing with the perceived threat to yourself you shrug the danger off onto innocent bystanders? you chose to put those people in that situation. good call, jackass

what about his traction? their traction? you know all the people you dont give a crap about...?

heres how i know youre a child... explaining your way out of something you did wrong is what you do in gradeschool. then when you nuts drop and get hairy you start taking at least some responcibility for your actions.

you still havent. omg its your myspace pic:

you appologised for "scaring" me or pissing me off, and for giving sports car owners a bad name. great. you helped me explain how stupid you are. sweet, keep it coming. you blame shifted to a [sarcasm]clearly drug adicted cabi[/sarcasm]. hang out with dot-indians sometime, they arent so bad.

bottom line, coming here and posting doesnt grow you a spine, im sorry. being scared is no reason to put the lives of other people in danger.
hey hey hey take it easy man...no ones going to read all that! i just looked at the pics anyway.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:20 AM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Originally Posted by HitMan912
hey hey hey take it easy man...no ones going to read all that! i just looked at the pics anyway.
you seem to fail at life..../ le funnAy

this kid a homie of yours?
Considering there are a few members of the board that have damn near died doing less retarded things than this kid... stfu.
defending this kid will not get you anywhere with anyone on the board...except the ***gy's that live at the natomas spot on saturdays.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:27 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy