Annoying Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 12:14 PM

Car Info: 2002 subaru wrx and 2013 Impreza
Originally Posted by VladiWrX
Ok, lets get into the details shall we?
1) if its an ILLEGAL MODIFICATION it doesn't matter whether its a supercharger or an intake. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT?

2) YOU TAKE THE BAIT AND STREET RACE, so that makes you A RICER IDIOT JUST LIKE THEM!!!! You said it yourself, not me. You called those people idiots/ricers for street racing and modding their cars, then admitted to street racing and modding your car. So you called yourself a RICER/IDIOT.

3) Me tuning cars has NOTHING to do with this thread whatsoever. I NEVER claimed "street racing is stupid/idiotic". Go ahead and find the post where I said that. Go ahead and quote that post so I can see it. You are a damn fool, and I'm calling you out on your idiocy. You don't see me claiming its stupid then saying I do it. I either don't say its stupid or I don't do it. PRETTY SIMPLE CONCEPT WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

4) I tune to produce power. What people do with that power is none of my business. Period. Your argument is invalid because you have no argument. Every performance shop out there will modify/tune a car because that's what they do. Once that car leaves its doors its none of their business. Just because you street race with your almightly stock STi doens't mean everyone does.

5) Street racing is inevitable?
So now not only do you do it, but you condone it?
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

I'm a car lover. Not a nutswinger like you. Just because I can appreciate a fast subaru as well as a fast honda doesn't mean I'm going to go on their appropriate forum and bash the whole other brand. That's what fanbois like you do. You talk crap on hondas like your **** don't stink, when your car would be LUCKY to run a low 13 at 105 as it sits. You have no room to talk.

I think you need to take your meds and get off the internet for a while. Betwen the few threads you've recently been a "star" of, any and all credibility you can possibly hope to retain on this forum has been flushed down the toilet. At this point everyone is just pointing and laughing.

PS: my CAPITALIZATION is to help you catch the key phrases since you seem to have a hard time comprehending coherent sentences. It is not a sign of anger

Name:  Modern_Family_Nice_Moustache_Cream_Shirt.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  8.3 KB
Old 07-26-2011, 12:17 PM

Car Info: 2010 WRB wrx premium hatch
this whole thread is pretty pointless. there are going to be asshats that drive all cars. A lot of them drive hondas, but not all honda drivers are annoying. I've seen annoying wrx drivers too.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Lil' Slugger

Car Info: 05 WRB STi Wagon/00 BRP GC Sedan
Is this the SRIC Daily?
Old 07-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by k-dogg39
Is this the SRIC Daily?
brinin 'em back lol
Old 07-26-2011, 12:51 PM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
At least there's more activity nowadays haha
Old 07-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Churro Aficionado

Yea, its nice to see it
Old 07-26-2011, 02:43 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX Wagon
After going autocrossing, you might be surprised how well different cars perform. I love my Subaru, but I've beaten and also been spanked by many Honda's (and even some crappy looking cars) and I know I have more power than a lot of them. That may have something to do with me as the driver, but I think you get the point.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Lil' Slugger

Car Info: 05 WRB STi Wagon/00 BRP GC Sedan
Originally Posted by dresk
After going autocrossing, you might be surprised how well different cars perform. I love my Subaru, but I've beaten and also been spanked by many Honda's (and even some crappy looking cars) and I know I have more power than a lot of them. That may have something to do with me as the driver, but I think you get the point.
+1

Auto-x can be a rewarding experience, or a very humbling experience!
Old 07-26-2011, 04:36 PM

Car Info: 7 Series "Sport"
Wow.. Pure gold..

Also.. One last quick note.. The "ALMIGHTY STI" is being referred to as some kind of amazingly fast vehicle in stock or near stock trim..

Not the case.. Stock STI's are slow. Go to the strip and you will see strings of mid 14 and 15 second STI's - regardless of what the magazines say.. With an average driver they are a pretty average car.. With a tune and a few parts they can start squeezing off 12 second 1/4's - or they can START to keep up with bone stock Mustangs, Camaros, GTO's etc etc etc etc...

So please - stop talking about a stock STI like it is some kind of untouchable performance machine.. It isn't.

Handling - as in turning left and right - a stock STi is horrifically outmatched by quite a few stock vehicles on the road..

Ok continue!
Old 07-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Retired War Hero

Car Info: .gifs
itt: stiwrx06 admits to street racing

Old 07-26-2011, 06:46 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
^ That's the best popcorn smilie ever.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:14 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Dang did not imagine this kind of outcome :/. Anyways not all Hondas are like just those few that likes to ruin it for everyone else. Im sure there are respectable honda owners out there and same with every car but it just takes one person to ruin it for everyone else. So lets quit the arguing =]
Old 07-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by tourexy
Dang did not imagine this kind of outcome :/. Anyways not all Hondas are like just those few that likes to ruin it for everyone else. Im sure there are respectable honda owners out there and same with every car but it just takes one person to ruin it for everyone else. So lets quit the arguing =]
Its not the thread, its the ppl (cough) i mean the person (cough) that brings it out. He's been around and ALWAYS brings negative attention to himself. He thinks im the only one "out to get him", but clearly 97.8563% of this thread agrees
Old 07-26-2011, 08:23 PM

Car Info: 07 STi Limited #359 UGM
I like NSX's. very much in fact. im such an un loyal subie owner. lol
Old 07-26-2011, 08:23 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Its not the thread, its the ppl (cough) i mean the person (cough) that brings it out. He's been around and ALWAYS brings negative attention to himself. He thinks im the only one "out to get him", but clearly 97.8563% of this thread agrees
Lol yea but its all good I think we should just all get along since we're all Subie owners and stuff, I've seen way too much respect from other Subie owners so this kind of bashing on one another isnt all that positive. We all have our ups and downs, experiences and opinion, but overall we should all act our age and face that its nothing too serious (or should be taken seriously). =] just show the Subaru Love

Quick Reply: Annoying Hondas