Annoying Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 10:58 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Annoying Racers -.-

Why are there soo many hondas who wants to pick a race soo much! :[ dont they know that pumping premium sucks A**! Do any of you guys experience this problem too?

Last edited by tourexy; 07-25-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:11 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
When driving the miata I would just throw it in a higher gear at low rpm/high load and let them hear the snail spooling up for a couple seconds. Almost always they'd change their mind and just go on their merry way
Old 07-25-2011, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by VladiWrX
When driving the miata I would just throw it in a higher gear at low rpm/high load and let them hear the snail spooling up for a couple seconds. Almost always they'd change their mind and just go on their merry way
Lol i just rev and watch them race themself off into the distance :]
Old 07-25-2011, 11:15 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
Primarily, I get stangs and Z's. I rev it up a couple times and as soon as they hear the turbo spooling, they either back off or are just stupid enough to get spanked.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by DarkJuic3b0x
Primarily, I get stangs and Z's. I rev it up a couple times and as soon as they hear the turbo spooling, they either back off or are just stupid enough to get spanked.
Soo far havent gotten any stangs or Zs who want to run but got quit a few Cameros and Trans Am that's been trying to pick on me but like I said I just rev up and watch them race themselves into the distance
Old 07-25-2011, 11:32 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
Haha, I thought about that a few times just messing with them and as soon as they speed off, just back it down and watch them get caught...LOL
Old 07-25-2011, 11:32 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by tourexy
Why are there soo many hondas who wants to pick a race soo much! :[ dont they know that pumping premium sucks A**! Do any of you guys experience this problem too?
^Yup, waaay too much, that's exactly why i hate 'em. ALWAYS trying to ****ing street race, don't they know how hard & fast a STi can launch-lol. I already beat them at the start within 2 gears-haha! Hondas are the poor man's car, they can't afford real power, reliable factory kind that is. I've had no major problems so far, my **** ain't illegal either, it won't get impounded like them. I'd like to see 'em take corners as fast as me too, or drive fast in the rain or snow without crashing! I could go on & on...They ain't even worth my time anymore, you can't make a mule into a race horse, they try but will never learn i guess.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
^Yup, waaay too much, that's exactly why i hate 'em. ALWAYS trying to ****ing street race, don't they know how hard & fast a STi can launch-lol. I already beat them at the start within 2 gears-haha! Hondas are the poor man's car, they can't afford real power, reliable factory kind that is. I've had no major problems so far, my **** ain't illegal either, it won't get impounded like them. I'd like to see 'em take corners as fast as me too, or drive fast in the rain or snow without crashing! I could go on & on...They ain't even worth my time anymore, you can't make a mule into a race horse, they try but will never learn i guess.
Agreed, Its not that every single Honda owner out there does this its just those small few that ruins it for everyone else. I mean its only "their type" of cars that does that, because I dont see any Subie go up to other "racing typish" car and rev or fly by them. So far its only Hondas and Acuras :[ its making them look soo bad (when they are kinda bad already them self).
Old 07-25-2011, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by DarkJuic3b0x
Haha, I thought about that a few times just messing with them and as soon as they speed off, just back it down and watch them get caught...LOL
The happiest moments of my life is when a Hwy Patrol is exiting off the free way and sees a honda flying pass them :] (red white and blue lights goes on)
Old 07-25-2011, 11:39 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Hey tourexy, are you the asian guy me & my buddy with the only other Subies there met last Fri night at that meet? You told me your screen name so i think it's you, if i'm not mistaken. If so, good meeting you & your cousin, cool peeps bro.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:40 PM

Hey tourexy, are you the asian guy me & my buddy with the only other Subies there met last Fri night at that meet? You told me your screen name so i think it's you, if i'm not mistaken. If so, good meeting you & your cousin, cool peeps bro.
Yup that was us lol, man we were sucha minority that night ahah
Old 07-25-2011, 11:45 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM Impreza WRX/ 1998 RBP Impreza 2.5RS
Happens to me sometimes too. Espcially the scion/srt guys. **** annoying. Most of the time it's the Camaro/mustang dudes. Been getting a lot of G35 and eclipse guys trying to race me lately.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:46 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Comin' from a guy who used to own an SRT-4 and crashed it

How many subarus did you try to race in it? How much street racing did you do with that car? Is that how you wrecked it?
Old 07-25-2011, 11:48 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM Impreza WRX/ 1998 RBP Impreza 2.5RS
I love the honda hatchbacks, or civics in general when built and used for its purpose on tracks. But not those annoying d ickheads that make the whole honda crowd look bad. Which is most of em.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:58 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
.They ain't even worth my time anymore, you can't make a mule into a race horse, they try but will never learn i guess.
That's a little much don't you think? The problem is that many don't make their hondas fast, but to go as far as to say what you said is just plain stupid.

I got a proposition for you:
I've got $1000 dollars right here in my hand that I can list at least 10 hondas IN SACRAMENTO that cost half as much as your STi that will ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH you in any type of race. We can go to Sac raceway so its legal so you can't use the "illegal" excuse.

Care to put your money where your mouth is?

Last edited by Vladi; 07-26-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Quick Reply: Annoying Hondas