what to make exhaust 90 degree bend out of for laguna

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 01:53 AM

Car Info: nothing
^^^sorry bout that, yea i was there, kinda head in the clouds, but the guy chris came over and was talkin to me for a while, just forgot who he was... randy was there 3 weeks ago when i was there... ???
Old 02-20-2008, 02:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
i thought most people had a turn down towards the pavement for laguna? eh..
Old 02-20-2008, 02:17 AM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
any ideas on what material to use?

i gotta keep my options open! lol
Old 02-20-2008, 08:00 AM

Car Info: The ladies wild
Man, that's weak! How long has Laguna been there? Were most of the houses built before or after the track? Same thing happened with Altamont and now there are always protests against events there.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:13 AM

Car Info: murdered out 06 WRX, but now is gone
i say youll be straight prob dude... i live out here an have heard some REALLY loud cars still passs... im gonna come out on the 28th on my lunch and check ya and the other cars out. are you comin down to the marina autox this weekend??? we can see how loud ya are ???
Old 02-20-2008, 08:15 AM

Car Info: murdered out 06 WRX, but now is gone
Originally Posted by omygata
Man, that's weak! How long has Laguna been there? Were most of the houses built before or after the track? Same thing happened with Altamont and now there are always protests against events there.
its been like this for as far as i can remember... sucks.. its only for open track days and schools do the sound rules apply... when its full race weekends big time events its ***** to the wall.... i live like a good 10+ miles away, and can hear em hecker good. love it
Old 02-20-2008, 08:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by omygata
no, they are pretty new.

Heres something to put it in perspective. The houses are giant probably like 5 bedroom houses. I saw a for sale listing for there that was almost $900k, and that was just for the lot with a pre-approved house plan

Now, there were other houses in Seaside, Toro Park, Corral de Tierra and possibly Marina that were there before the track went in that can hear it on big event days, but its these idiots that built their houses right next to the track that have complained about people that cheat the mic stations with redirected exhaust outputs

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 02-20-2008 at 08:21 AM.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:39 AM

Car Info: WRX --> RX-8--〉E93
point the exhaust UP, make it like the AMS evo but point straight UP
Old 02-20-2008, 09:44 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
unless you are a in a time trials event, you lap times wont really suffer if you simply lift goin up the hill past sound
Old 02-20-2008, 10:06 AM

Car Info: 06 WRX, 04 FXT, 02 Forester L, 95 JDM LGT
Originally Posted by ucbsti
unless you are a in a time trials event, you lap times wont really suffer if you simply lift goin up the hill past sound
yeah my friend races at laguna and he just lifts off the gas when passing the sound thing
Old 02-20-2008, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by international B
the people that live near that track are whiners. they only allow the track to make mondo noise so many days out of the year.
dude ****ing laguna has been there forever. Those people should go **** themselves......

Hey I got a great idea fellas, lets move right next to one of the most popular race tracks in the world, but by the way I hate car noise..............

I mean what the ****....
Old 02-20-2008, 11:53 AM

Car Info: 06 WRX, 04 FXT, 02 Forester L, 95 JDM LGT
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
dude ****ing laguna has been there forever. Those people should go **** themselves......

Hey I got a great idea fellas, lets move right next to one of the most popular race tracks in the world, but by the way I hate car noise..............

I mean what the ****....
samething with Reid Hillview airport in san jose, many people want to sut it down because planes are loud.... hew the airport was there long before you moved there or built your house there, why do you think you got you house for such a deal
Old 02-20-2008, 02:01 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
Originally Posted by rallied out wrx
samething with Reid Hillview airport in san jose, many people want to sut it down because planes are loud.... hew the airport was there long before you moved there or built your house there, why do you think you got you house for such a deal
yeah, thats sad. Kinda like the jerk next to altamont raceway. The track was open when he bought his land, then it was for sale. He didnt buy the track, then when someone dumped 3mil into it to make it good again, he now complains about the noise and said he would make it his goal to have it closed.

and in Fremont where they are going to build the new stadium. There used to be a race track and a glider airport there. both were shut down due to noise. like a stadium is going to be any quieter.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:05 PM

Car Info: 13 Taco Double Cab 4x4/ 71 Datsun 510
Theo, that right angle thing is basically a 4 1/2" heater duct part that you can buy at any Home Depot for about $5.
Just make a 1" slit in it and use a 4 1/2" hose clamp to hold it on..
Old 02-20-2008, 02:11 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
exaust redirection FTL..... just lift past the mic....decibel restriction FTMFL.....

Quick Reply: what to make exhaust 90 degree bend out of for laguna