Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

Teh we are moving the drama portion of teh bachelorette thread over here thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 05:55 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
You have no idea why I stepped in do you?

It's ok d00d some people never get it, and no matter how many times you explain it to them and why my actions are they way there are, I'll still be an *******. On a side note Jerry was able to see my point about his attitude, so it's fair alchemy of exchange to me, I'm an *******, he get's the point. All good.

Why would you want an apology from me since you're better than me and born to success?

I like to play dirty, I like to kick people while their down

What's funny is it's almost as if he's trying to make me look bad in the eyes of the bachelorette. There's no need to do this man. I'm not in this contest or game, but it isn't a contest anymore because someone decided to throw rocks in a glass house

Maybe an apology isn't good enough, maybe some of us would rather see you suffer the humiliation you are putting yourself through
i'm not trying to make you look bad.. thing is i saw my fault and understood them from uber's explaination.. perhaps some of you really would like to see that, but i am in no way humiliated whatsoever.. i never called you an ******* either, you did.. since you're fine with that, thumbs up to you.. but if you'd like to take it personal just say it.. i have no problem going face to face with you and see you attempt at kicking me after your whole team saw me apologize.. unless you'd like to punk out and call the police or something like the rumors i have heard from my team<in no way am i involving them in any of this> seems like someone has some growing up to do.. i already tried resolving this in a practical manner, if you can't that's your problem.. but if you like to bash on people, i'm game.. lets see if you can walk the walk
Old 04-28-2006, 06:29 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
wait i havent been reading are we setting something up in real life?
Old 04-28-2006, 06:37 PM

that appears up to lifeplaza.. since he likes being a jerk, i'm gonna step up and publicly ask what he can actually do besides hide behind his computer screen..

sigma pi - i think you've read enough of my posts and the others' posts.. if you feel the need to ban me then so be it.. however, keep in mind i was sincere in my apologies and apprarently, lifeplaza was sincere in being an *******.. thus, i am interpreting it as him wanting to come out and taking it personal with me.. whether he wants to involve the rest of you is on him.. i, on the other hand, am not involving my team
Old 04-28-2006, 06:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 sti
Originally Posted by subaru3169
that appears up to lifeplaza.. since he likes being a jerk, i'm gonna step up and publicly ask what he can actually do besides hide behind his computer screen..

sigma pi - i think you've read enough of my posts and the others' posts.. if you feel the need to ban me then so be it.. however, keep in mind i was sincere in my apologies and apprarently, lifeplaza was sincere in being an *******.. thus, i am interpreting it as him wanting to come out and taking it personal with me.. whether he wants to involve the rest of you is on him.. i, on the other hand, am not involving my team
orrrrrrr we can all just drop it and move on. you know, the civilized way
Old 04-28-2006, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by slowguy626
initially that's exactly what i had in mind and attempted to do.. obviously one or two others can't seem to drop it for some reason
Old 04-28-2006, 06:42 PM
9 to 5 mod

no one has ever been banned here for being unpopular or not like or saying what they think

and we arent going to start now

your not going to get banned

i just dont want this internet bs to boil over into real life
Old 04-28-2006, 06:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
*close thread*

*move on*

Old 04-28-2006, 06:52 PM

in any case, i'm having dinner in ten ren on grand and valley.. lets see who meets me front and center
Old 04-28-2006, 07:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 sti
in any case, i'm having dinner in ten ren on grand and valley.. lets see who meets me front and center
dinner at ten ren? ewwwwwwwwwwww jk jk

but seriously this sounds like a challenge -_-
Old 04-28-2006, 07:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
you say you mean no offense yet you said these guys are a bunch of chumps (referencing the SCS meet.) apology or not that isn't gonna change what you think and what people think of you. you say you're a fighter, well go get physical with olivia newton john. i'm a lover-i'll bring the lube
Old 04-28-2006, 10:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
i'm not trying to make you look bad.. thing is i saw my fault and understood them from uber's explaination.. perhaps some of you really would like to see that, but i am in no way humiliated whatsoever.. i never called you an ******* either, you did.. since you're fine with that, thumbs up to you.. but if you'd like to take it personal just say it.. i have no problem going face to face with you and see you attempt at kicking me after your whole team saw me apologize.. unless you'd like to punk out and call the police or something like the rumors i have heard from my team<in no way am i involving them in any of this> seems like someone has some growing up to do.. i already tried resolving this in a practical manner, if you can't that's your problem.. but if you like to bash on people, i'm game.. lets see if you can walk the walk
ask your team again for the truth, there really is no need to drag them into this at this point.

My interpertation is that you're saying I'm an ******* which is fine, you're entitled to you opinion

if you can't get over this you will never be able to deal with the real world. If someone cuts you off the freeway what are you going to do? Beat them down?

Trained fighter...Ubermaus was right on this part for sure

You keep bringing up my name like you're expecting something from me. From a GROWN UP point of view you will never get what you want if you keep asking for it. I'm not saying sorry nor will I apologize since it went this far, you're not worthy of my apology

Just FYI you're a trained fighter, you kick my *** what will that solve, I'll heal you'll go to jail.

No need to blame me if everyone feels you're in the bad for what you've said. Should I be worried since you know what I look like and I only know what your chest looks like? You know where I go, where I hang out at with my friends, if something happens to me, I'm pretty sure someone in here will step in a do something about it.

For someone who's a psy major, you make threats which is such a dissapointment. I never threatened you yet you feel the need to do that to me?

initially that's exactly what i had in mind and attempted to do.. obviously one or two others can't seem to drop it for some reason
What's wrong with me if I never want to let it go, if I feel you're an *** I'll think you're an *** and vice versa. This is America and I'm entitled to my opinion.

Originally Posted by slowguy626
the mediator hahahaha lol bobby! Where are the cannons? j/k!

I think he's only picking on me because I was the first to reply to his posts which were inappropriate to my standards and because of the drama with F4 which is water under the bridge already. If you can't let that go then so be it.

There's no need to call me out, what are we in grade school? C'mon man I expected more than this.

I'm going to enjoy my weekend at my house, enjoy my time with my fiance over the weekend. If you see me out in public, say hi.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Old 04-29-2006, 12:52 AM

Car Info: 04 STi - Aspen White
hey the link isn't working

Old 05-01-2006, 11:31 AM

Short career as an announcer.......

Actually this is really saying something about us..........

I'm getting rid of the subies and going with the in crowd Yaris

One
Old 05-01-2006, 11:45 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Ichinobu
Short career as an announcer.......

Actually this is really saying something about us..........

I'm getting rid of the subies and going with the in crowd Yaris

One
i saw the comercial

40 MPG does sound good now

ichi we were asking about you on sat.

Quick Reply: Teh we are moving the drama portion of teh bachelorette thread over here thread