Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

Teh we are moving the drama portion of teh bachelorette thread over here thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 01:51 AM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
and a couple questions that haven't come up for some reason i think is odd..

1. if you're still dating the previous person as stated on the first post, are you still "intimate" with him?

<if you still are, i think that's kinda "weird".. for a lack of a better word, i think everyone knows what i mean>

2. if you know a relationship is doomed to fail, such as your current beau, why must you insist on having more lined up for you? for instance, ever thought of just staying single? why do you want to have another bf?

<lined up was not my quote, it was the starter of this thread>

i'm not trying to kill this thread or offend any of the guys here or anything like that.. but these are legitimate questions..
Old 04-28-2006, 01:54 AM

i think i asked this b4 but i forgot.. but any of you guys meet up other than thurs? hope you guys wouldn't mind.. but i get off class at 10 pm on thurs..
Old 04-28-2006, 02:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by subaru3169

1. if you're still dating the previous person as stated on the first post, are you still "intimate" with him?

<if you still are, i think that's kinda "weird".. for a lack of a better word, i think everyone knows what i mean>
Originally Posted by dabachelorette
I'm not looking for a husband. Just looking for somebody nice to hang out with.
2. if you know a relationship is doomed to fail, such as your current beau, why must you insist on having more lined up for you? for instance, ever thought of just staying single? why do you want to have another bf?
I'm not looking for a husband. Just looking for somebody nice to hang out with.

i'm not trying to kill this thread or offend any of the guys here or anything like that.. but these are legitimate questions..
http://www.myspace.com/1742033
<i'm pretty sure some of you have seen my car cuz i drive EVERYWHERE.. but those pics are outdated>

i have no idea why i'm posting this.. haha

1. the pig in los angeles<gigantic surplus of bbq>
2. hold the door open for her
3. i'd pay for first date.. after that just go by ear
just some stuff I wanted to point out
Old 04-28-2006, 02:06 AM
VIP Member

i think i asked this b4 but i forgot.. but any of you guys meet up other than thurs? hope you guys wouldn't mind.. but i get off class at 10 pm on thurs..
We meet up all the time, lately its been random, more like a phone call just to see what everyone is doing and we usually end up meeting up on the weekends. You should come out more often.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:15 AM

Car Info: Legs.
for debachelorette hahah

Old 04-28-2006, 02:15 AM

Car Info: WRX

First of all, in the beginning of this thread it does state that I am in a relationship because I went in this without hiding my current relationship status. Everbody who have replied, still post knowing that fact.

Even though the thread is titled "bachelorette", I'm not looking for someone to marry. As i posted before, I'm just looking for somebody nice to hang out with.

I sure that if you have a problem with all that's going on, you're definately not forced to stay in the discussion.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
i've been on forums forever but i've never figured out how ppl quote a million other ppl in one post like you just did.. haha

anyway, in the first post of the thread, you unofficially quoted her saying having a man is like having a job.. can't quit til another is lined up.. so doesn't that imply she's looking for another bf to replace her current one?

perhaps what you had in mind and her intentions were mismatched.. but with all these posts and her random reponses, i'm gonna lean towards she's probably looking for another bf despite her saying she's lookin for someone to just hang out with.. otherwise, why go through all the trouble to just kick it?

i think it goes for both questions

and ya, i didn't mean i was arguing with you.. i just say stuff if it's inconsistent.. whoops
Old 04-28-2006, 02:28 AM

First of all, in the beginning of this thread it does state that I am in a relationship because I went in this without hiding my current relationship status. Everbody who have replied, still post knowing that fact.

Even though the thread is titled "bachelorette", I'm not looking for someone to marry. As i posted before, I'm just looking for somebody nice to hang out with.

I sure that if you have a problem with all that's going on, you're definately not forced to stay in the discussion.
i didn't mean to come off crude if that's your impression.. as i said before, the questions i asked were real questions since i really don't know the answer to them, otherwise i wouldn't have asked.. and i did read the whole thread and every post and understood every one of them.. i'm just going off of my personal experience, observations, this thread and its responses and most importantly what i am going to school for..

again, i didn't mean to be an @$$hole, but i really am asking from an objective standpoint
Old 04-28-2006, 02:33 AM

i just asked cuz nobody asked.. perhaps they were afraid to ask or something.. so i thought i'd just do it

how come you quoted my post anyway? i didn't get it
Old 04-28-2006, 03:10 AM
VIP Member

i've been on forums forever but i've never figured out how ppl quote a million other ppl in one post like you just did.. haha

anyway, in the first post of the thread, you unofficially quoted her saying having a man is like having a job.. can't quit til another is lined up.. so doesn't that imply she's looking for another bf to replace her current one?
So I'll take a page out of how to be a man and apply it to her.

She thinks having a man in her life is like a job. You can't quit untill you have another job lined up.

So who is interested.
I think I wrote I'll take a page out of how to be a man and apply it to her...

perhaps what you had in mind and her intentions were mismatched.. but with all these posts and her random reponses, i'm gonna lean towards she's probably looking for another bf despite her saying she's lookin for someone to just hang out with.. otherwise, why go through all the trouble to just kick it?
maybe my intentions were mismatch, maybe I had it wrong, Then again you're a psy major and you're suppose to be able to analize these differences of interpretation between a man and a woman

Since you do not hang out with a lot of us I'll fill you in on some truth to a lot of this.

A lot of people in general may not have the mojo you have, some people do not have the ***** to take pics of themselves with a shirt off to share on myspace. Heck some people can't even deal with the thought of rejection to talk to a girl.

Maybe we should just change SCIC back into a place soley about cars and for sale threads.

You tell me if this is a waste of everyone's time? Obviously the thousands of views people are doing on here seem like it's interesting yet you're the only one who likes to doubt. So in point, I-club=drama or Nasioc = hazing.

Other people pointed out there is no doubt or bad intent on my end and that goes same for dabachelorette. She's innocent on pretty much everything. So no need to attack her, if you have the need to be-little someone, talk down to someone, say it to me, not her.

I'm trying to do something for a friend as well as other things for other friends, introduce people to other people.

Yes it's something fun, yes it's entertaining, yes people like meeting new people for endless possibilities.

i just asked cuz nobody asked.. perhaps they were afraid to ask or something.. so i thought i'd just do it
how come you quoted my post anyway? i didn't get it
I quoted your post because I explained the situation in the initial post. You decided to toss yourself into this. You answered the questions, you even posted your myspace info. This tells me you read everything I stated above, understood what was going on and now you're questioning it.

That is why I pointed this out to you.

Alot of times I never really feel the need to post things like this. I'd like to be a laid back guy, but understand the person you are talking about, or talking to is unfamiliar with this whole forum lifestyle. It is hard for her to see if you are serious, making fun of her, etc. Treat her as a guest. If you really feel the need to doubt, I will kindly ask you to withdraw and just in enjoy this from viewing perspective.

Last edited by LifePlaza; 04-28-2006 at 03:21 AM. Reason: typos bad grammer its friggen 3am
Old 04-28-2006, 03:27 AM

maybe my intentions were mismatch, maybe I had it wrong, Then again you're a psy major and you're suppose to be able to analize these differences of interpretation between a man and a woman

Since you do not hang out with a lot of us I'll fill you in on some truth to a lot of this.

A lot of people in general may not have the mojo you have, some people do not have the ***** to take pics of themselves with a shirt off to share on myspace. Heck some people can't even deal with the thought of rejection to talk to a girl.

Maybe we should just change SCIC back into a place soley about cars and for sale threads.

You tell me if this is a waste of everyone's time? Obviously the thousands of views people are doing on here seem like it's interesting yet your the only one who likes to doubt. So in point, I-club=drama or Nasioc = hazing.

Other people pointed out there is no doubt or bad intent on my end and that goes same for dabachelorette. She's innocent on pretty much everything. So no need to attack her, if you have the need to be-little someone, talk down to someone, say it to me, not her, I'm trying to do something for a friend as well as other things for other friends, introduce people to other people. There is no gain for me, there is no pay for me. The only gain is up to the people who actually want to help make this work. Yes it's something fun, yes it's entertaining, yes people like meeting new people for endless possibilities.

I quoted your post because I explained the situation in the initial post. You decided to toss yourself into this. You answered the questions, you even posted your myspace info. This tells me you read everything I stated above, understood what was going on and now you're questioning it.

That is why I pointed this out to you.

Alot of times I never really feel the need to post things like this. I'd like to be a laid back guy, but understand the person you are talking about, or talking to is unfamiliar with this whole forum lifestyle. It is hard for her to see if you are serious, making fun of her, etc. Treat her as a guest. If you really feel the need to doubt, I will kindly ask you to withdraw and just in enjoy this from viewing perspective.
since you wrote so much i'll answer in order.. look dude i've reitereated several times i had no intention of offending, insulting etc anyone on this thread.. that being said i never once said this was a waste of anyone's time, so i don't know where you got that from.. and yes i too believe i-club is interesting at times, which is why i'm still on here.. and when did i ever say i was doubting anything? not once and it was never implied in my posts that i did.. and i don't really understand why you're comparing iclub to nasioc.. perhaps you see my name on there too or something.. so?? if you want to check my threads and posts on nasioc, i never once flamed on ANYONE, so go ahead and check.. since you made this thread i too believe you have no ill intent, neither does she<i never said anything insulting to her either>.. AGAIN, i'll say this again i never meant to insult or offend anyone.. and not once did i be-little anyone.. there are many interpretations for online conversations since one can not exactly pinpoint "tone" in typed words.. which is the sole reason why i kept saying i didn't mean to be offensive and such.. lastly, in all honesty i don't mean to be rude or offensive, but maybe you should read what i said more carefully before bashing on me
Old 04-28-2006, 03:35 AM

in response to this, yes i am able to do that.. however this thread is just a bunch of words.. so i'm just going by what you 2 exactly said

and with your saying she's new to the forum world.. yes i do understand that it is possible she could be new.. which is why i stated the questions i asked were real and legitimate questions
Old 04-28-2006, 03:49 AM

ooohhh i think i see what's happening.. i visited my myspace profile viewing it in public mode.. and i caught on to what MIGHT be the reason why you're bashing on me.. it's cuz of my team i bet.. oh man i almost forgot about that.. in all honesty, i have no idea what went on with you guys and my team cuz i didn't know any of you when that stuff happened before.. i only heard about how the drama started from one of my teammates.. doesn't relate to me in any way whatsoever just to let you know

for someone who doesn't like to be offended, you sure like to dish out a lot eh?
Old 04-28-2006, 07:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Are you going to post up the final 3 guys names franco?
Old 04-28-2006, 07:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
OH my.. i went to sleep, woke up and found i'm 2 page behind.
Let me catch up on reading the response and I will post my response.

Edit:
Wow it seems there was alot of drama last night..
To dabachelorette,
Just to let you know not everyone on the forum is like this.
Yes, we do joke around sometimes so there is alot of inside joke you might not catch on as of yet.
I guess you can say everyone have their own attitude and personality and we don't all fit together. Please don't take it too personal.
I think knowing Franco for the past year, I understand him more than some of the other members on here. So the stuff he says I can really relate to.
But I think everyone here in general are all very friendly and would love to make a friend with you.

Last edited by kenji815; 04-28-2006 at 11:23 AM.

Quick Reply: Teh we are moving the drama portion of teh bachelorette thread over here thread